BLACK ,WHITE,RED CHARM SWAP : Hostess Melissa

rated by 0 users
This post has 148 Replies | 20 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,559
Points 23,645
Susie replied on Mon, Aug 5 2013 9:49 AM

Mine are cut and ready to mail out.  Just have to wait until I get paid on Friday to actually mail them.  I can't wait to see what all comes back!

Chicagoland, Illinois

• Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,836
Points 32,010
Roxana replied on Mon, Aug 5 2013 10:32 AM

Melissa Halpain:

Thanks for helping out Roxana. It is white on white as I did go by Barbara's suggestion. You are doing such a great job helping everyone out Roxana. Thanks again.

Thank YOU, Melissa. You're doing a great job with this swap. I look forward to the other side of the swap. I still have to figure out what I am going to do with all of those squares but I am attending a Pat Speth workshop in September on Nickel Quilts so maybe that will help. If you haven't checked out her Web site, I suggest you do for some free patterns. 

http://www.patspeth.com

• Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 79
Points 1,185
swedeami replied on Mon, Aug 5 2013 12:57 PM

no, i surely didn't......karen

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,836
Points 32,010
Roxana replied on Mon, Aug 5 2013 1:49 PM

swedeami:

no, i surely didn't......karen

Karen, this time, I sent a copy of my PM to you via your home email address. Please reply to let me know you received it. Thanks so much.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 508
Points 10,055
Judi replied on Mon, Aug 5 2013 2:46 PM

Sent out my charms this morning!  I can't wait to see what is coming!  I am thinking about what I am going to make with these!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Mon, Aug 5 2013 9:01 PM

Roxana:
I am attending a Pat Speth workshop in September on Nickel Quilts so maybe that will help.

Our guild had Pat Speth come last year.  She taught the Nickel Quilts class in the morning, and she presented a trunk show and shared sewing tips during the guild meeting in the afternoon.  Everyone really enjoyed her!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 4
Points 65

Ok this is probably a dumb question, but I want to do it exactly right, so is the standard charm square that you use is exactly 5x5, or 5.25x5.25, or 5.5x5.5? 

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,408
Points 19,580

Hi Michelle - It is exactly 5 X 5.

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 7
Points 170

I am new to this whole process and not sure how  it works for joining a swap group..  I would like to join the Black, White and Red charm swap, if the2nd group is being formed.  I have not heard from anyone, so not sure my e-mails are going where they need to go.

To  the lady who is from MN and is going on MN's shop hop--my older daughter and family (she has my grandkids) live in St. Paul Park and we visit MN every summer--your summers are better than mine in eastern NC--and I have always wanted to do the MN shop hop but am never in the state at the right time.  I have been to just about every quilt shop in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area, am ready to branch out.

Sue

• Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,587
Points 75,910
Karla replied on Wed, Aug 7 2013 3:09 PM

Mine are done and packaged...just have to make that trip to the Post Office which I hope will happen today.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,408
Points 19,580

Great Karla - I will be on the look out for it. For those of you who have sent your's, please check the first page of this thread. I will be adding onto the list of the packages received. Thank you all so much for participating. 

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,587
Points 75,910
Karla replied on Thu, Aug 8 2013 2:51 PM

I actually didn't get it into the mail until this morning, Melissa, but it is on it's way.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 4
Points 65

Mine are in the mail :) :) :) So excited, this is my first swap. Thanks for letting me participate :)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Thu, Aug 8 2013 10:56 PM

penningtonjs@embarqmail.com:
I have been to just about every quilt shop in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area, am ready to branch out.

Send me a message when you'll be here again, and I'll give you some recommendations for unique out-state stores.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 392
Points 4,900
Kristie replied on Fri, Aug 9 2013 9:25 AM

Charms are cut and bagged and off to the post office today.  Thanks again for hosting Melissa!

Page 6 of 10 (149 items) «Prev45678Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use