General Discussion

rated by 0 users
This post has 31 Replies | 17 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara Posted: Fri, Jun 14 2013 10:45 AM

It has come to my attention that fabric cuts for the swaps are being off some again .I want everyone  especially all the newer members to double check the pages section of this group and read the information  regarding fabric cuts and quality  of fabric . this is very important information and if you feel you cannot abide by these simple requirements then do not join the swaps . thanks ,if you have any questions ,please feel free to contact my thru private message or here . barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,736
Points 30,145
Roxana replied on Wed, Jul 31 2013 1:38 PM

I'm not certain where to post this so I decided the General Discussion was the best place to try.

While Barbara is away, I'm going to fill in for her as moderator. I'm here to answer questions, help you open swaps, and the like. Just let me know how I can help you. 

• Post Points: 65
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,333
Points 20,025

Thanks, Roxana.

Raleigh, NC

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 195
Points 2,500

Thank you Roxana.  That was really sweet of you to help her out.  We appreciate you.

Karen Hollis

Texas Girl

• Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,406
Points 19,540

Roxana:

I'm not certain where to post this so I decided the General Discussion was the best place to try.

While Barbara is away, I'm going to fill in for her as moderator. I'm here to answer questions, help you open swaps, and the like. Just let me know how I can help you. 

Great news Roxana! You have big shoes to fill. heehee We all know you can do it though. Thank you so much for stepping in to carry such a big load. Barbara will be so proud of you.

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,736
Points 30,145
Roxana replied on Thu, Aug 1 2013 10:46 AM

Thanks, everyone, for all the words of encouragement. This arrangement is temporary until Barbara is ready to take the lead again but this way she can put her thoughts on getting well instead of managing swaps! .... Please let me know if you need help with anything regarding swaps and I'll find an answer! I promised Barbara I would so she didn't have to think about it.

Again, thanks!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,250
Points 239,932
Thea replied on Thu, Aug 1 2013 8:21 PM

Roxana - thank you so much for stepping in - I know how running a group here can tax on your time - this is very sweet of you.  again thank you!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020

Carolyn (CarolBeau):

Thanks, Roxana.

I have sent you a friend request.

Melody

MelodyP

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,736
Points 30,145
Roxana replied on Fri, Aug 2 2013 12:20 PM

Thank you, Mel and Thea. Keep us posted on Barbara!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,736
Points 30,145
Roxana replied on Fri, Aug 2 2013 12:22 PM

Welcome to the following new members of the Fabric Swap Group.... Just let us know if you have any questions!

skhart, Laura Marx, penningtonjs, Nancy, and Nanette!

• Post Points: 35
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 449
Points 8,955
Judi replied on Fri, Aug 2 2013 6:38 PM

To anyone who has not seen the post about the Blue and White Star block Swap:

Please check out the Blue and White Star Swap.  To sign up just post and let me know what star block you wish to make.  Pieced, applique or paper pieced.  Just use a white background and blue fabrics for your star.  For all the info check out the post.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 449
Points 8,955
Judi replied on Fri, Aug 2 2013 8:19 PM

We only have a few spaces left in the Blue and White Star Block Swap!

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 449
Points 8,955
Judi replied on Sat, Aug 10 2013 11:54 AM

We had a member need to drop out of both Blue and White Star bock swap. 

We now have a spot in the Blue and White Block Swap and also in the 2nd Blue and White Star Block Swap. 

Not Ranked
Posts 16
Points 305

Roxana,

Can you tell me what the points under our names are when we post?

Thank you,

Kathy

• Post Points: 50
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,736
Points 30,145
Roxana replied on Sun, Aug 11 2013 7:26 PM

Kathy Bernhardt:

Roxana,

Can you tell me what the points under our names are when we post?

Thank you,

Kathy

I have absolutely no idea other than it shows how active a poster someone is. I tried to research it and found a post from 2009 from a QCA Admin at the time. You can find it here:  http://www.quiltersclubofamerica.com/forums/p/713/1050.aspx#1050

I don't too much think they ever did anything with it though. I have noticed that some posts get more points than others though and I don't know why that is. Sorry I wasn't more help.

Page 1 of 3 (32 items) 123Next
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use