HST Swap :Hostess Roxana

rated by 0 users
This post has 385 Replies | 24 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,580
Points 23,980
Susie replied on Thu, Sep 5 2013 3:05 PM

I'll see if I can take a picture of it tonight.  In truth, it's not a panel, but a FQ.  However, it looks like a panel to me!

Chicagoland, Illinois

• Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 129
Points 1,140
Liz replied on Thu, Sep 5 2013 6:27 PM

Hi Roxana,

HST's are in the mail, scheduled to be at your house on Sat, I PM's you the tracking #!

Can;t wait to see all the different HST's we get back, I am trying to plan what to make out of them, so many options!

Liz

South of Boston, MA

• Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 56
Points 715

Hopefully you have rec'd all HST's - can't wait to see them!!! and use them!! and create!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,903
Points 33,105
Roxana replied on Mon, Sep 9 2013 3:40 PM

OK... Are you sitting down? ... Do I hear a drum roll in the background?! ... I have just returned from the Post Office and your HSTs have been mailed. .... I have all the tracking numbers, so if you would like for me to PM you yours, I'm happy to. I mail do a mail merge with your email address and send it to you that way. (If I can remember how!) 

A word to those of you who put stamps on yours and a tracking number. Your tracking number has changed. My post office had to process all of those with stamps on them. SO, please order your prepaid envelopes from the Post Office EARLY in your swaps so you will have them when the time comes to ship them for the return.

I looks to me like you all should get them on Wednesday. Please let me know when you do. I used up almost a whole roll of packaging tape on the envelopes hoping they would all arrive in tact.

I enjoyed hostessing the swap and participating in it. I hope you did too. .... I'll wait until Wednesday to get mine out and play with them on the Design Wall so I'm not ahead of the game. Even though many of us got different HSTs, we need to post some pictures after Wednesday in the media section. 

Have fun, everyone!

• Post Points: 80
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,856
Points 68,555
Bonita replied on Mon, Sep 9 2013 3:54 PM

Roxanna, I hear the drums. LOL I'm ready to see what we get. Thanks for hosting the swap. You did great.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 555
Points 10,715
Judi replied on Mon, Sep 9 2013 4:04 PM

Hooray!  I can't wait to see the HST and start to work on that quilt I want to make.  I found that it takes at least a week from when I order from the PO to be sure to have my envelopes.  

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,467
Points 41,120
Mimi replied on Mon, Sep 9 2013 4:10 PM

Yeah Roxana!! I can hear a whole band playing here in PA.  (Although I think it might be the HS marching band practicing their routine.)  Thank you so much for taking on this swap.  I'm sure it wasn't easy to organize.  You have done a wonderful job sticking to the deadlines and getting things mailed.  I'm so excited to see what is coming.  You're the best.  We couldn't have done it without you!!  You ROCK.  (Still hear the beat from the drums?)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Tue, Sep 10 2013 9:12 AM

Oh my, oh my, oh my - how did I miss this post??!!!    They're coming on Wednesday?  Well, that's....TODAY!!!   And darn, I'll be busy with two different meetings in town and won't be home until supper time.  Dang, how will I keep my mind on these other things when I'll be daydreaming about HST quilts?

You can probably tell that I'm not in the least bit excited!  Thanks for the heads up, Roxana.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,903
Points 33,105
Roxana replied on Tue, Sep 10 2013 9:16 AM

Well, you'll have to wait until tomorrow. Have fun at your meetings. I think you'll be fabulous as the president of your guild. 

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,856
Points 68,555
Bonita replied on Tue, Sep 10 2013 10:36 AM

Nancy, you really are excited!!! You missed a day. LOL

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Tue, Sep 10 2013 4:58 PM

LOL  I'm hopeless, I guess.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,408
Points 19,580

Woo hoo! It's Wednesday. I sure hope we get our packages today. I will be standing at the door today looking for the mailman. heehee

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 555
Points 10,715
Judi replied on Wed, Sep 11 2013 11:34 AM

Hey Roxy!   My package came this morning!  Woo Hoo!  

It was what I needed to get through today.  Morning was a thoughtful and moving Remembrance program at the Garden of reflection.  My daughter, Jenn, spoke.  She was only 11 when we  lost Joshua.  Now she is his age.  It has been a difficult few months for her.  She is the keynote speaker tonight at the Garden's "From Darkness to Light" candle light service.  She has prepared a very moving speech for tonight.  We are so proud of her.  Her brothers have spoken as well as Gary and I at previous services, but she wanted to this year.   Josh would have told us not to get mad, but get even and ive our lives to the fullest.  He did, every day.  

• Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,903
Points 33,105
Roxana replied on Wed, Sep 11 2013 11:43 AM

Judi:

Hey Roxy!   My package came this morning!  Woo Hoo!  

Judi, I'm so glad you had a bright spot in your mail today or all days. I didn't realize that's when they would arrive until I left the post office and saw the date. I immediately thought of you and hoped the PO projection was right. 

Have a blessed day.... My thoughts are with you and your family, but now, I'll especially think of Jenn this evening.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,903
Points 33,105
Roxana replied on Wed, Sep 11 2013 11:45 AM

Today's the day they all should arrive (unless you addressed your envelope in a way the PO can't read! LOL! I did that once so I know it could happen.

Anyway, please let me know that you receive yours or if you don't and we'll track it.

Page 23 of 26 (386 items) «Prev2122232425Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use