rated by 0 users
This post has 350 Replies | 23 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,694
Points 29,210
Roxana replied on Mon, Jul 22 2013 8:53 PM

basketbear:

Love the idea of another pillowcase exchange!  How about 1 set for Valentine's or Easter and another generic set?

Regina

I love the idea too. I enjoyed so much making the ones I made for you. Still waiting to receive mine but the month isn't over yet. I keep watching the post!

• Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 195
Points 2,500

Hi Vynn,

I hope you get this message.  I have replied each time.  I am not sure why some of us are having a hard time getting messages.  You are in for the 2 sets.  I need to PM you.  I don't want to give anything away from anyone.  LOL  Look for a PM from me.

Karen Hollis

Texas Girl

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 195
Points 2,500

Vynn

I did send you a PM.  Let me know if you get it.  If you do not, can you please call me at 254-394-2337.  It is my cell and I can answer it anytime.  I am sure I know what has happened. Thank you Vynn.

Karen Hollis

Texas Girl

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,776
Points 247,884
Barbara replied on Tue, Jul 23 2013 12:01 PM

Karen ,I got the message you sent me and I sent you two back . I was correct ,and I sent you a copy of your

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,397
Points 23,280
Debbie replied on Wed, Jul 24 2013 5:44 PM

Received a set of beautiful Christmas pillowcases from Karen today and the red and green sleeve and accent almost took my breathe away when I pulled them out of the envelope.  Thank you, Karen!  You did great, I love them and can't wait to use them this winter.  I have blue and white snowman sheets they will go perfect with.

They are soft, too.  Had a problem getting my 4th of July ones soft but not these.  Thank you again, you made my day!

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

• Post Points: 50
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 356
Points 6,195
nantenn replied on Wed, Jul 24 2013 5:58 PM

Would love to know where the snowman fabric came from?     Let me know, i seriously could use some of it.

nan

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,308
Points 18,265
Erin replied on Wed, Jul 24 2013 6:46 PM

Very cute pillowcases Debbie/Karen!  I had hoped mine were delivered today, maybe tomorrow. I mailed them out Friday.

Piece, Love, Quilt

• Post Points: 50
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,694
Points 29,210
Roxana replied on Wed, Jul 24 2013 8:16 PM

I received two sets of beautiful pillow cases today from Karen. Thank you, Karen, for the cases and the note. Thanks also for hosting the swap. I wish I could have gotten the picture to stay right side up. Anyway, I love them.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,776
Points 247,884
Barbara replied on Thu, Jul 25 2013 8:19 AM

Erin ,I'm so embarrassed, I received yours Monday ,and just now realized I forgot to tell you . I've been so darn busy running around this week I can't remember up from down  LOL   I love them  and I promise I will get a picture posted before the day is thru .Thanks you so very much ..  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,776
Points 247,884
Barbara replied on Thu, Jul 25 2013 8:27 AM

Ok all here are the adorable cases I received from Erin. I love them .thanks again Erin.

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,308
Points 18,265
Erin replied on Thu, Jul 25 2013 10:01 AM

Barbara- Thanks for letting me know and so I'm glad they arrived; I was getting worried!  

Erin

Piece, Love, Quilt

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 195
Points 2,500

Debbie,

I am so glad you like them.  I thought they turned out  prettier than I thought they would.  The snowman material belonged to my sweet mother.  When she passed last year, I received ALL of her scrapbook stuff and all of her material.  This was some of it.    I do not know where she bought it, but she had a whole bolt of it.  I even shared some with Jeanne and she has some of it.  Anyway, I am glad you like it.

Karen Hollis

Texas Girl

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 195
Points 2,500

Barbara

OMG, I love that blue and I love Snowmen.  Great job Erin and lucky you Barb.  This is too much fun seeing all the pillow cases that everyone is receiving.

Karen Hollis

Texas Girl

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 195
Points 2,500

Hi Roxana,

I am glad you like them.  I love Christmas ones but I love the green and blue paisley.  I hope you enjoy them.  

Karen Hollis

Texas Girl

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 195
Points 2,500

Hi Nan,

The snowman material was a stash of fabric that my sweet mother had.  When she passed last year, my father wanted me to take all of her sewing and scrapbooking things.  Needless to say, I needed another room in my house for all of this.  LOL  When I started quilting after I lost my mom and then 5 weeks later lost my oldest son, Jason, my dad told me, "I don't know what we would have done, because if your mother was still alive she would have taken quilting up with you and there is no way we had room for more material."  

My sweet mom loved doing everything I did and we had a great time together.  What memories I have.  

Karen Hollis

Texas Girl

• Post Points: 35
Page 20 of 24 (351 items) «Prev1819202122Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use