rated by 0 users
This post has 350 Replies | 23 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,844
Points 248,939
Barbara replied on Fri, Jul 19 2013 4:47 PM

vynnp:

Still havent heard from you whether or not I sent the wrong thing to the wrong person. I sent out two sets of cases because I thought that was the swap, and that was what my message said. I got one set back. And I stilol havent heard from the person I sent mine to so I dont even know if they got them.

Check with Karen thru a Private message  and have her contact your person . she may be out of town or what ever but have Karen help you with this.. Keep me posted if no luck then I'll get with Karen .. Thanks Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,330
Points 18,765
erindipity replied on Sat, Jul 20 2013 12:04 AM

VYNNP-- who did you send to?   You need to contact Karen in a PM and maybe she can figure out what's going on.

vynnp:

Still havent heard from you whether or not I sent the wrong thing to the wrong person. I sent out two sets of cases because I thought that was the swap, and that was what my message said. I got one set back. And I stilol havent heard from the person I sent mine to so I dont even know if they got them.

Piece, Love, Quilt

• Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,330
Points 18,765
erindipity replied on Sat, Jul 20 2013 12:05 AM

Yea, what Barbara said...  :)

Barbara:

vynnp:

Check with Karen thru a Private message  and have her contact your person . she may be out of town or what ever but have Karen help you with this.. Keep me posted if no luck then I'll get with Karen .. Thanks Barbara

Piece, Love, Quilt

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 26
Points 325

Hi pillowcase swappers,

Sorry, I have been out of town for a week.  However I returned today to find a lovely package from Carol.  Love, love, love them Carol!   Thanks so much for theses beauties.

Diane

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060

Joyce and Judi, I am so happy to see that your packages arrived safe and sound to delight you . I had a marvelous time making them and you both should know how close I came to making others for you. I simply could not stop producing once I got started.
Judi, I had just enough fabric to make one like your winter set for my Mother.  She loves those colors. I bought  the white/green winter sky to use as a background fabric for her placemats, however it was just too white and Mother was afraid to soil them, so I used a different fabric. I am so glad I had it for your cases.
Joyce, glad you liked the Sun Bonnet and Fisherman Fred I thought the design sew appropriate for a quilter. The green snowflakes and the cream coordinating fabrics are from several years ago, when I made 4 turning twenty throws. The cream was used as borders for one and the green snow was the main fabric in my DD Michele's. When she saw these pillow cases in my sewing room she wanted them.. lol  But not to fret she is turning 40 on Monday, and I will surprise her with a throw pillow for her couch. Then all that fabric is used. I loved that collection.

I am so very pleased that all the cases have found  happy homes.

Carol,
I would love to have some of the butterfly/ dragonfly fabric, if you would be so kind as to PM me the information, I would make some pillow covers for my SIL who adores both that is a glorious brown fabric.

Barbara, where did you find that beautiful Thomas Kincaid fabric? I am a huge fan of his art work puzzles, have done his puzzles? They are a bit challenging but so worth the time.

Now to say that I am ready to do this again, would be an understatement. Y'all have shown some wonderful cases for your exchange & I want to do some for WINTER & SPRING?? lol 

Sweet dreams everyone!

• Post Points: 65
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,937
Points 33,710
Roxana replied on Sat, Jul 20 2013 8:57 AM

Caryl Anne:

I am so very pleased that all the cases have found  happy homes.

ALL haven't found homes yet.... Am I the only one without pillowcases yet?

• Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,608
Points 27,090
Debbie replied on Sat, Jul 20 2013 9:30 AM

I sent out both groups and know Caryl Anne received hers but haven't heard from KH if she received hers.  And I haven't received any yet.  Been checking everyday but nada!

I sent pm to KH but no response. 

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,844
Points 248,939
Barbara replied on Sat, Jul 20 2013 11:02 AM

Caryl Anne I found it at Hancocks Fabrics  and I know I saw it somewhere online I just have to remember where .

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,844
Points 248,939
Barbara replied on Sat, Jul 20 2013 11:03 AM

Caryl Anne:
Now to say that I am ready to do this again, would be an understatement. Y'all have shown some wonderful cases for your exchange & I want to do some for WINTER & SPRING?? lol 

I love the Idea ,as well  these once I figured it out and can keep my fabric right side out  was fun..LOL  I'd love to do more.  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,844
Points 248,939
Barbara replied on Sat, Jul 20 2013 11:07 AM

Gee everyones  pillowcases are so amazing . I really am lookin g forward to making more

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 608
Points 9,680
Joyce replied on Sat, Jul 20 2013 12:21 PM

Caryl Anne I put a pic of my pillow cases on my FB page and my aunt in Va. saw them and sent me a note saying she had just told her sister that she would love to have a set of pillow cases with embroidery.  I can't wait until my daughter comes in from Ohio again I know she will try to beg them away from me.  Too bad. ha

I appreciate the fact you put them in baggies because the package had been ripped but they stayed in the gal baggie.  When I saw that I thought oh no I might be missing part.  But everything was just fine.  I had put mine in a gal baggie also when I mailed them. 

I like the idea of doing more cases also.  I hope not too soon though I am working on my block for Marge today, finished the one for Kristen last night then need to make some burp cloths and finish pillow cases for my friend's b/day which was in June.  I'm a little behind.  Hope you have a great day

We are still having heat issues here so I'm staying in and sewing.

Joyce

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,844
Points 248,939
Barbara replied on Sat, Jul 20 2013 12:40 PM

Joyce I don't think there is anywhere in the country that is not having heat issues ,  esp. this past week , we are having some clouds today and lt rai so far but its humid and the temp is still up just not as bad.  Good luck getting your stuff finished .. I'm still working ON my HST  but close to done ,,

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 415
Points 5,370
Kathy replied on Sat, Jul 20 2013 4:28 PM

No, I don't have cases yet either.  And I haven't received any word that mine were received even thou the PO says they were delivered.  I took Barbara's advice and PM'd Karen just to let her know.

Kathy

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,330
Points 18,765

Maybe folks are on vacation or maybe they are just having issues with logging on to QCA. With the site maintenance and then the internet explorer issues could be recipients just can't get on.   I hope all issues are resolved soon.

Kathy:

No, I don't have cases yet either.  And I haven't received any word that mine were received even thou the PO says they were delivered.  I took Barbara's advice and PM'd Karen just to let her know.

Piece, Love, Quilt

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 78
Points 1,450

Love the idea of another pillowcase exchange!  How about 1 set for Valentine's or Easter and another generic set?

Regina

Page 19 of 24 (351 items) «Prev1718192021Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use