rated by 0 users
This post has 350 Replies | 23 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,935
Points 33,685
Roxana replied on Mon, Jul 15 2013 8:14 PM

Melissa Halpain:

OK Everyone, I sent mine this morning. They should arrive on Wednesday 7/17 in Texas. I'm wondering if I should send my recipient a PM with the tracking number. If anyone can answer, please let me know.

When I sent mine, I tracked it myself and when I knew it had been delivered, I sent the message. If it hadn't been delivered in a timely fashion, I would have sent her the number then.

• Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,409
Points 19,530

Thank you Roxana. Now why didn't I think of that. It makes perfect sense now that I read it. hee hee

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

• Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060

My cases were mailed on Monday the 15th, sets one and two both NORTH.. lol 
I received a package yesterday from Debbie and They are so lovely. I took the picture on my new soft green sheets. As y'all may recall the single set is for My Mother in the nursing home. I purchased a set of these exact sheets for her as well. Do they like match exactly. How is it sometimes these things happen upon us with the most wonderful surprises? TY so much Debbie, she is going to love the fabric. so sweet.
Debbie writes she had fun making them, however had a hard time matching fabrics, well, I think she did a bang up job  putting this set together.

• Post Points: 50
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,607
Points 27,055
Debbie replied on Tue, Jul 16 2013 6:44 AM

Caryl Anne:
well, I think she did a bang up job  putting this set together.

I am so glad you liked them.  It's always hard to choose what someone else might like, but went with what I liked and hoped for the best!  I need to make myself some Christmas ones now and may make everyone some as early Christmas presents.  

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

• Post Points: 50
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,935
Points 33,685
Roxana replied on Tue, Jul 16 2013 7:58 AM

Debbie:

Caryl Anne:
well, I think she did a bang up job  putting this set together.

I am so glad you liked them.  I

Great job, Debbie! Thanks, Caryl Anne, for sharing them. it is fun and amazing that they match the sheets so perfectly!

I can't wait to get mine!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,837
Points 248,889
Barbara replied on Tue, Jul 16 2013 8:18 AM

I think all the cases I've seen so far are awesome, y'all have been doing a great job.  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,703
Points 179,728
Marie replied on Tue, Jul 16 2013 10:03 AM

Caryl Anne, thanks for posting your lovely pillowcases.  Great job Debbie!

Millbury, MA

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 608
Points 9,680
Joyce replied on Tue, Jul 16 2013 1:24 PM

Debbie I love that Christmas fabric where did you get it?  They look so pretty. 

JOyce

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 195
Points 2,500

Melissa,

You can if you want to.  If you want it to be a surprise maybe give them about a week to post that they received them.  If you don't hear from her, then you can send it to her.  What ever you want to do is fine with me.  What ever makes you more comfortable.

Karen Hollis

Texas Girl

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 608
Points 9,680
Joyce replied on Tue, Jul 16 2013 1:30 PM

Carol Ann you are the 1st person that has posted they mail to the north.  I'm going to be watching my mail tomorrow.  ha Maybe I will be a lucky one.

JOyce

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,330
Points 18,765

Hello all~  I got back from cross country road trip (Route 66) about 2 AM this morning- I will be mailing my set out today and checking to see if my set has arrived yet.   Everyone's are so pretty!!!  #excited

Piece, Love, Quilt

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 195
Points 2,500

Barbara,

I finally received my package a couple of days ago.  The reason it took so long is because they were sent to the wrong address.  I am divorced now and not at that old address any longer.  I am so happy my exhusband was nice enough to send it on to my address.  He usually is not that nice so needless to say I was surprised and really happy.  My pillow cases are very beautiful and I love them.  I want to post a picture of them on here, but not sure how.  I will find out for sure within a day or so and will have them posted. 

Thank you Barbara.  I am so proud of them. 

Karen Hollis

Texas Girl

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 195
Points 2,500

Hi Everyone, here are my pictures of my beautiful pillowcases by Barbara.  I couldn't wait to show them off.  I hope I am doing this right.  LOL  I am a coder and can do all kinds of things with numbers in the medical field, but putting a picture on here.......well, we will see!!!!!

OMG, I did it.  If all else fails, read the directions.  LOL  So proud of them.

Karen Hollis

Texas Girl

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,837
Points 248,889
Barbara replied on Wed, Jul 17 2013 9:42 AM

Gee Karen I sent them to the addy  you gave me, so I'm really glad you got them . You will have to send me your new address.   I' so very happy you liked them I really had a hard time parting with the Thomas Kinkade   fabric .LOL  I loved it .. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,703
Points 179,728
Marie replied on Wed, Jul 17 2013 12:32 PM

More beauties, Karen and Barbara.  Love the TK's!

Millbury, MA

Page 16 of 24 (351 items) «Prev1415161718Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use