PILLOWCASE EXCHANGE: Hostess Karen.

rated by 0 users
This post has 350 Replies | 23 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, Jul 8 2013 10:18 AM

Thanks everyone for your support. I to think its kinda neat after thinking about it for awhile.   I may have to do more like this .. LOL   Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,334
Points 20,045

Susie:

Barbara--Lovely fabric choice!  I also like the coordinating cases.  I am one of those that has so many pillows on my bed that my cases never seem to match.  So, I just decided that I was going to plan on them not matching.  More fun that way, too!

I have my Chirstmas ones done, and the other set is started.  I ran out of bobbin, and had to stop in the middle of a case for my daughter.  I have 4 plus her guitar one that need to be finished up.  Shouldn't take long...once I get my bobbins wound again.  Darn things like to run out without warning at the worst possible time.

Susie, I also have lots of pillows on the bed and can never get them all to match.  My solution is to buy lots and lots of coordinating pillowcases... Be sure they're always 100% cotton... And, when a few go missing or get stained, turn the rest of that set into scrap fabric for scrap quilts and buy more!  lol.  I like your solution too though.  I might have to try that with some Christmas cases when the holiday season rolls around.  :)

Raleigh, NC

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 195
Points 2,500

Vynnp,

I will look when I get home to see if you were in both swaps and to whom they were to go to and get back with you.

ALSO EVERYONE:

Please be respectful of each other when mailing your package, just make a shout out for everyone to be looking for a package.  When you get a package, please be kind and let that person know if you received them or not.  We do not like anything lost in the mail. 

I always insure my package.  That is just me.  The insurance is hardly anything, but it is worth everything knowing if I have to redo something I will  not be out of that money again. 

Barbara, I will let you know if I get anything.  I just came in late last night and am at work today.  If I get it in the mail, I will definitely give a shout out to you with a huge smile, I am sure.  Can't wait to get home now.  LOL

Karen Hollis

Texas Girl

• Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, Jul 8 2013 4:57 PM

Ok thanks Karen , I was just concerned since I had not heard , Mail has been acting really strange now ,so one has to check .. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 593
Points 9,410
Joyce replied on Tue, Jul 9 2013 8:00 PM

Hi Everyone:  I mailed my Pillow Case exchange today.  Should arrive to  ?????? on Thurs. according to the Post Office.  Can't wait to see if you like them.  Also can't wait to get mine.  Merry Christmas in July ?????. 

Joyce

• Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,480
Points 24,685
Debbie replied on Tue, Jul 9 2013 9:01 PM

Mine have been all ready, packaged up and then I was sick, but they will go out on Thur to ????? and ?????.  sure hope they will like them, Merry Christmas to them!  

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 26
Points 325

My PC's  went out in todays mail and I let Melissa know they are on their way!   I won't share a pix just yet so she has a chance to be surprised.   Fun swap! I really enjoyed picking out the fabrics.  Looking forward to when mine arrive in my mailbox.  Thanks Karen for hosting.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060

Hello fellow swappers, My PC sets (1 & 2)  are ready to ship out on Monday the 15th. they are headed NORTH.. lol... of course that is not giving anything away except to say they aren't arriving on Karen's doorstep, here in our state.. I'll give a shout out when I have my confirmation date.. have a wonderful weekend

Ladies I too have multiple pillows on my bed as I had stated before, I love using the Kona solids and matching up the extra 4 cases needed. It keeps my bed still looking organized, sometimes.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 415
Points 5,370
Kathy replied on Thu, Jul 11 2013 6:43 AM

Mine were sent to IL on 7/5 via Priority Mail...sure hope they have arrived but haven't heard.  Should have been there by Tuesday but you know our reliable PO:)

Kathy

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,480
Points 24,685
Debbie replied on Thu, Jul 11 2013 7:40 AM

my two sets of pillowcases and then one set are both going out in today's mail to KH and CR, both who are south of me.  Oh, I so hope you gals will like them.  it now seems like more than a month ago that I made them, have had them done and ready to ship - just waited for July to get here.  can't wait to see what I get!

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

• Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,544
Points 23,325
Susie replied on Thu, Jul 11 2013 8:21 AM

Mine will be going out tomorrow.  I'm with everyone else...I sure hope my friend likes what I came up with for her!

Chicagoland, Illinois

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 35
Points 745
Sew cat replied on Thu, Jul 11 2013 3:39 PM

I'm CR! Hope it's me. !  :) 

mine in the mail to DT :). 

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 486
Points 9,630
Judi replied on Thu, Jul 11 2013 5:07 PM

Mine are leaving tomorrow morning. Just need to get to PO!  

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,544
Points 23,325
Susie replied on Thu, Jul 11 2013 7:54 PM

,Woohoo!!!  Mine arrived and I love them!!!

Chicagoland, Illinois

• Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,480
Points 24,685
Debbie replied on Thu, Jul 11 2013 10:11 PM

Susie, those are cute. 

Debbie (dear1953)  

Page 14 of 24 (351 items) «Prev1213141516Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use