PILLOWCASE EXCHANGE: Hostess Karen.

rated by 0 users
This post has 350 Replies | 23 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 508
Points 7,980
Joyce replied on Sun, Jun 9 2013 2:50 PM

Caryln Ann & Barbara I can't work on my until July so I hope not everyone sends them early.  I have a DGS graduation & party to do this week.  After that I plan on hitting that room of doom I call a sewing room.

Joyce

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,776
Points 247,884
Barbara replied on Sun, Jun 9 2013 3:25 PM

I 'm not Karen ,but I don't think it really matters , we have until July to get them made and out . I just happened to be one of the lucky ones that got mine early. and its okay. so I wouldn't worry about it everyone . Just have fun making yours to send ,I did get one made yesterday.  Whew ,Only my second one ever  LOl but it came out pretty good . I hope my girls will like them anyway .. I got my pictures but gotta go get on the other computer this one will not take the chip for this camera .so I'll be back in a minute with the pictures ..LOL  Barbara

Okay I'm back  here are my pillow cases form Regina .. 

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 50
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 382
Points 6,560
Phyllis replied on Sun, Jun 9 2013 3:51 PM

I feel better!  I thought I was the only one who had thought this was taking place in July.  I have just ordered my Christmas fabric online so I don't even have it yet. I also have to make 30 bags in the next 2 1/2 weeks and am hosting a fabric swap so cannot take on anything else for this month!!!! 

Bonner Springs, Kansas

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,776
Points 247,884
Barbara replied on Sun, Jun 9 2013 4:50 PM

Phyllis ,you'll do just fine , believe me,, I just take it one day at a time. I did finally get my last round robin finished and that was weighing heavy on my mind ,but its finished now so I hope Kristin will like it .I think it looks pretty good myself.   I have some christmas stuff to do and a mailbox suprise I didn't realise I had but that will be no problem .You'll get it all finsihed .. We need toget all us Missouri gals together for a day  or two  quilting out here so we can get our stuff done..LOL We can trhro in a couple of Kansas gals and Okie gals that ore close as well ..LOL   Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,694
Points 29,210
Roxana replied on Sun, Jun 9 2013 5:02 PM

Barbara, don't forget about those of us in Arkansas either!

Not Ranked
Posts 64
Points 1,175

Sorry if I caused anyone to be stressed or took the fun out of the exchange by mailing the pillowcases when I finished them. I thought I was following the guidelines that stated the pillowcase sets were to be received by the person before August 1st and you could send them when you get them done.  I guess my excitement in being part of this exchange made me overly eager.  Again, my apologies to all.

Regina

• Post Points: 50
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,397
Points 23,280
Debbie replied on Sun, Jun 9 2013 10:49 PM

Me!  Ooh, pick me!  Me, me, me!  A long three day weekend sounds good.  I need a break from DH and his knee.

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

• Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,776
Points 247,884
Barbara replied on Mon, Jun 10 2013 8:43 AM

Yeah your right Roxana ,I did forget y'all  shame on me, . Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,776
Points 247,884
Barbara replied on Mon, Jun 10 2013 8:45 AM

Regina ,Honey you are fine,  You didn't take the fun out of it for me ..LOL   Do don't worry about it  I love em .. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,532
Points 22,990
Susie replied on Mon, Jun 10 2013 8:57 AM

I am so excited...I feel like a kid at Christmas time...If you have my name, feel free to send them today :) 

For my lady, though, I haven't even purchased the fabric.  My plan was to get it during my shop hop.  But I haven't had time to get to the shops.  Good thing I have 3 months to visit them all! I think there are 33 shops in 3 regions. 

Chicagoland, Illinois

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,532
Points 22,990
Susie replied on Mon, Jun 10 2013 8:58 AM

Barbara:

Okay I'm back  here are my pillow cases form Regina .. 

Lovey job, Regina!  You are one lucky lady, Barbara!

Chicagoland, Illinois

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 195
Points 2,500

Hello EVERYONE!

Don't let this be a confusion point.  The deadline is for July.  I did say if you wanted to send them before then you can.  If the person that has your name sees your message then they can surely do that if they want to.  Some people have other deadlines with other swaps they are involved in and they may want to get it out so they can concentrate on the next swap they are doing. 

Anything is fine with me.  It is what individuals want to do.  I would hope that if the person sees your request, that is what they will do for you.  I have mine ready to ship out, but am waiting to send them in July as well, just because that is what I am choosing to do.  Like I said, it would be nice if they would hold yours because that is what you are wanting, but if they don't be happy and surprised anyway.  LOL

Have a great week ladies.

Karen Hollis

Texas Girl

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 195
Points 2,500

Beautiful.  I love them.  Great job Regina.  They are so happy looking.

Karen Hollis

Texas Girl

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 195
Points 2,500

You ready it correctly.  Don't be sorry.  Regina, you are correct, that is what I wrote.  I left it up to everyone to mail them when they are done with them or they could mail them in July by the deadline.  All is good.

Karen Hollis

Texas Girl

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 195
Points 2,500

Regina,

You read it correctly.  Don't be sorry.  Regina, you are correct, that is what I wrote.  I left it up to everyone to mail them when they are done with them or they could mail them in July by the deadline.  All is good.

Karen Hollis

Texas Girl

Page 10 of 24 (351 items) «Prev89101112Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use