PILLOWCASE EXCHANGE: Hostess Karen.

rated by 0 users
This post has 350 Replies | 23 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 195
Points 2,500

Debbie,

I have you switched in the list now.  Thank you for letting me know.  I have it corrected on my list as well.  Again, thank you for keeping me straight.

Karen Hollis

Texas Girl

• Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 449
Points 8,955
Judi replied on Thu, May 30 2013 3:03 PM

Since I do not celebrate Christmas, is there a way I can join this swap?  I love making the pillowcases for gifts and to match quilts!

• Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 195
Points 2,500

Hi Judi

I will never tell anyone they can not join in anything.  Yes you can join.  Go ahead and sign up.  PM me with your name and address and which one you want to be in or if you want to be a part of both groups.  Welcome.  Come and have fun with all of us.  I will get something different worked out for you, it is NO problem.

Karen Hollis

Texas Girl

• Post Points: 50
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060

I totally agree Judi, the pillowcase can be made using a different fabric per haps a winter scene. Don't you love when things work out??

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 449
Points 8,955
Judi replied on Thu, May 30 2013 6:39 PM

Sign me up. 

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,451
Points 24,135
Debbie replied on Thu, May 30 2013 9:00 PM

Caryl Anne:
I totally agree Judi, the pillowcase can be made using a different fabric per haps a winter scene. Don't you love when things work out??

I like the idea of winter material.  I bought some Christmas fabric today but not much choice at reasonable price (I'm cheap!) that was at my LQS.  now need to find accent and sleeve fabric.  think I'll go with winter scene for the other set since I'm doing two Christmas sets.  oh, what did I get myself into?  

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 35
Points 745
Sew cat replied on Thu, May 30 2013 11:19 PM

I would like to join the pillowcase swap, I will make two sets. I hope I can still join. Thank you. Carol R 

• Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060
Caryl Anne replied on Thu, May 30 2013 11:30 PM

Hey Carol, that was quick and painless, glad you found us.  I will tell you how to follow Karen's instructions. You click on her name and request friendship. In that conversation area give her your name, address phone # and if you want, an email addy. She will reply to you here. Read all of the first page information and the comments as well to get all the great materials to help you. We love to see new people, just be sure that you read what is needed.. have some fun.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,736
Points 30,145
Roxana replied on Fri, May 31 2013 10:04 AM

Karen, put me down for two sets, please. Thank you!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,736
Points 30,145
Roxana replied on Fri, May 31 2013 10:15 AM

Caryl Anne:

Hey Carol, that was quick and painless, glad you found us.  I will tell you how to follow Karen's instructions. You click on her name and request friendship. In that conversation area give her your name, address phone # and if you want, an email addy. She will reply to you here. Read all of the first page information and the comments as well to get all the great materials to help you. We love to see new people, just be sure that you read what is needed.. have some fun.

Carol, as Caryl Anne said, read all the pages on the home page of the swap group about squaring up fabric and such as well as through all the posts. You'll love being a part of this group. We've got some great gals in it! Welcome!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Fri, May 31 2013 10:24 AM

Karen and Judi, I think the winter fabric will work just fine,  I see no reason  she can't do this and not go against her faith .  Welcome Judi we are happy to have you joining us .  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,736
Points 30,145
Roxana replied on Fri, May 31 2013 10:40 AM

Karen Hollis:

Karen Hollis

Texas Girl

Karen, did you get my PM in my friend request? Let me know if you need me to send it again. Thanks for hosting the swap!

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 449
Points 8,955
Judi replied on Fri, May 31 2013 11:40 AM

Absolutely. I am thrilled to make Christmas pillowcases for someone else. I make them for my local hospital. Good deeds and good feelings cross all paths!  I would just prefer not receiving them. If I do, I promise that they will be used by someone who will enjoy them. I don't want to be a square peg in the round hole

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 195
Points 2,500

Hi Roxana, yes I have you down for 2 sets.  If you haven't done so already, please PM me with your address.  Welcome to the fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karen Hollis

Texas Girl

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 195
Points 2,500

Barbara,

I totally agree with you and I have let Judi know that we have worked it all out and that I am super glad she is going to have fun with us.  We all need to understand and respect each other.  I love all of you and everyone of you will always have my love and respect.

Karen Hollis,

Texas Girl

Page 6 of 24 (351 items) «Prev45678Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use