Susan replied on Thu, May 30 2013 7:22 PM

Phyllis, Has my fabric arrived yet? I mailed it Saturday.    Susan

• Post Points: 20
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 405
Points 6,895
Phyllis replied on Sat, Jun 1 2013 8:37 AM

Yes, Susan your lovely fabric has arrived.

Bonner Springs, Kansas

• Post Points: 5
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 405
Points 6,895
Phyllis replied on Sat, Jun 1 2013 8:40 AM

Carol Witt yours arrived also.  Can't wait for you all to see the fabric, it is just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bonner Springs, Kansas

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,817
Points 248,489
Barbara replied on Sat, Jun 1 2013 11:38 AM

Phyllis ,mine is on the way ,mailed it Friday. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 405
Points 6,895
Phyllis replied on Sat, Jun 1 2013 5:08 PM

Got it today, Barb.  Love it, love it, love it!!!

Bonner Springs, Kansas

• Post Points: 50
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 246
Points 3,980

Hi Phyllis

Have been trying to let you know my fabric will be coming your way this week not sure what day will make post office since I work. Will let you know when I send it out.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,479
Points 41,345
Mimi replied on Sat, Jun 1 2013 9:07 PM

Ditto from me Phyllis.  Got them all cut and ready to come out to you today.  It's a busy time right now with the end of school but I'll get them on their way next week. 

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,582
Points 24,020
Susie replied on Tue, Jun 4 2013 9:43 AM

Mine shipped yesterday!  WOOHOO!!

Chicagoland, Illinois

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 766
Points 10,049
Rhonnie replied on Tue, Jun 4 2013 9:46 AM

I am sorry to be sending so late I'm hoping to get my fabric out today. I have it ready but now to find it....ugh.

We had a tornado Friday night here. Another tree found the house. So no power since Friday night at 9, basement flooding, and the list goes on. We got power back yesterday and things are getting in order today. Finally a home cooked meal today! It's amazing how no to little Internet can complicate communication but make life so simple. 

I'm off to find my fabric.....thank you for your patience!

I'm a material girl....Want to see my fabric collection?

• Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,817
Points 248,489
Barbara replied on Tue, Jun 4 2013 9:48 AM

Rhonnie ,I hope things are okay with you and your family . I don't think Phyllis is going to be upset if you are late on this . There are some things that are totally out of our control and nature is one of those things. Stay safe and know we are praying for you . Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 195
Points 2,500

Rhonnie,

I pray all is okay with you and your family.  I feel horrible that you guys are constantly having to go through this horrible ordeal.  If you need anything, really, please let me know.  I will always pray for you.

Karen Hollis

Texas Girl

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 195
Points 2,500

Phyllis,

Mine will go out today (if I haven't missed him here at work).  If not it will go out tomorrow for sure, I will take it to the post office and drop it off.

Karen Hollis

Texas Girl

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 405
Points 6,895
Phyllis replied on Tue, Jun 4 2013 8:20 PM

Rhonnie, the important thing is are you guys ok?  Where do you live?  I can't believe you got hit by a tornado, I am so sorry.  When you dig your fabric out, send it to me.  If we have to do a work-around on yours, we just will.  Don't let this get in the way of taking care of important things. 

I will say though, when you see the beautiful fabric you will get a real lift!  I haven't received a single piece of fabric yet that I didn't just fall in love with!

Take care and know that you are in our prayers.

Bonner Springs, Kansas

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 405
Points 6,895
Phyllis replied on Tue, Jun 4 2013 8:22 PM

Liz, your fabric arrived today.  Can't wait to start sewing with it.

Bonner Springs, Kansas

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 766
Points 10,049
Rhonnie replied on Tue, Jun 4 2013 11:02 PM

I do appreciate the concerns and patience. I told DH about the fabric and he said see if you can find it if not after therapy we can go to LQS. I have a good one I have to admit. I did find my fabrics with ease...shockingly enough. So I did get it mailed today.

I am in central Illinois. I am about hour from St Louis. The damages in the area are bad but nothing like what I have seen on the news. The main damage in the area is from trees falling. The ground is still like a sponge when you walk on it...we really need couple weeks of dryer weather.

Our gang is all safe. My great pyronese wouldn't go outside until late saturday. She just laid on the bed and gave the are you serious look if you said something about outside. She was inside even tho she is an outside dog due to the storm. She hates all storms...just like me. The others were like hey what happened and were running all over the farm the next morning checking things out like a bunch of kids. The tree that fell on the house this year was my favorite shade for my patio. Sooo guess no sewing outside this summer. Thanks to my kids we got things cleaned up outside and saved what we could. They worked all weekend and into monday trying to help us get things back in order. So next weekend is clean the basement out I guess...I'm too beat to keep going right now. DH was shocked how fast all the kids responded to the text of we are fine but a tree is on the house a again.....within 5 min kids calling planning the next morning. I am blessed with awesome kids.

I will try not to jabber much more. It seems when I get busy working and forget to talk I get the jabbers at any moment I find someone to listen to me *giggles* I am excited to see all the fabrics in this swap. I have been getting alot of gorgeous fabric that I haven't seen here locally for the most part. I am not sure if they don't have it or I am just too blind to see it. 

I'm a material girl....Want to see my fabric collection?

Page 5 of 8 (114 items) «Prev34567Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use