Fabric Swap : Fourth Of July : Hostess Pyllis

rated by 0 users
This post has 113 Replies | 15 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,558
Points 23,625
Susie replied on Wed, May 15 2013 8:58 AM

I am fine with 2.  I just wanted to make sure I grabbed enough fabric!

Chicagoland, Illinois

• Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,558
Points 23,625
Susie replied on Wed, May 15 2013 9:01 AM

One more question---do you want it to be red, white or blue...or can it be the July 4th celebration fabrics?  I've seen some really cool fabric that has fireworks on it.

Chicagoland, Illinois

• Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,205
Points 16,165
Susan replied on Wed, May 15 2013 1:53 PM

Susie:
do you want it to be red, white or blue...or can it be the July 4th celebration fabrics? 
                     I hope its PRINTED fabric and not just red, white, and blue as I have already purchased my fabric.   Susan

• Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Wed, May 15 2013 3:15 PM

Mine that I purchased is patriotic ,so that's what I'm sending,  got order some more since we are sending two .  LOL barbara 

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 388
Points 6,665
Phyllis replied on Wed, May 15 2013 8:05 PM

Any 4th of July fabrics will be fine, I just don't want pink flags or green stars!  Just stick to the patriotic colors, please.  Yes, it is 2 fat quarters each.

Bonner Springs, Kansas

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 26
Points 325

Phyllis,

I see there are a few spots left!  Please add me to this swap.  Thanks - I'll be sending you a PM with my info.

Diane

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 195
Points 2,500

Hi Phyllis,

I would like to do this swap.  Let me know if I am in for sure or not.  Thank you for hosting this swap.

Karen Hollis

Texas Girl

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,459
Points 40,890
Mimi replied on Sat, May 18 2013 8:37 AM

Hi Phyllis, I see that there might be one more space available for this swap?  If so my little voice that sometimes gets me into trouble is saying, "You know you want to join."  So please add me to the swap if there is room.  I understand that it is 2 fat quarters of patriotic fabric.  Thanks.  Can't wait to see all the pretty fabric.

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 388
Points 6,665
Phyllis replied on Sat, May 18 2013 2:45 PM

Karen, Mimi, and Diane you are in the swap.  I believe that closes us up.  Everyone please go check the list on the first page and make sure your name is there.  I have checked and checked again but don't want to leave anyone out.

Bonner Springs, Kansas

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sat, May 18 2013 7:51 PM

Phyllis , I'm there, I've ordered my fabric an waiting for it to get here. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 219
Points 3,580

My name is still on the list been on line shopping for fabric ideas will any 100% cotton be good for the swap if what I will call name brand moda etc. I am not sure I can get to a fabric shop. There really isn't much that way around Morgantown WV it is maddening although probably good since fabric is hard to pass up sometimes.

KerryG

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sat, May 18 2013 9:36 PM

Kerry ,there are some terrific shops online  and fabric is a little cheaper , it is still the good quilt shop quality fabrics as well here are a couple of the shops I buy from often.

www.somewheresewing.com

www.connectingthreads.com

www.calicocottagequiltshop.com

PS,due to my misspelling of a couple of word ,goggle my ask if I mean this, just hit what they put up it will get you to the shops. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 388
Points 6,665
Phyllis replied on Sun, May 19 2013 4:10 PM

Ladies,

Our swap is full so it is officially closed, start mailing fabric when you are ready!  I have just sent everyone my address, if for some reason you didn't get it, I must have sent it to a stranger so let me know and I'll re send it.  Send two fat quarters(different fabric/print)  for each person in the swap, fold them together in groups of two and put all of them in a single plastic bag with your name on it.  .  Remember to enclose a pre-paid self addressed envelope for your return fabric. 

I know this is early and some of us don't have fabric yet, I have only bought one of mine, still have the other one to find and buy.  No rush, when I get all of the fabric, I'll get it right back out to you.  I can't wait to see the fabric's we get.  I already have at least three projects just waiting for this fabric.

LET THE FUN BEGIN!

Bonner Springs, Kansas

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,034
Points 20,805
Carol W replied on Thu, May 23 2013 9:56 PM

Phyllis:
Remember to enclose a pre-paid self addressed envelope for your return fabric. 

Phyllis, I would like to get my fabrics in the mail to you but am waiting for you to answer a PM I sent you last Sunday concerning the pe-paid envelope.  Maybe there was a glitch in the system and you didn't get it!  My question is:  are stamps ok for the pre-paid envelope?

Carol W. in Arkansas

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Fri, May 24 2013 6:47 AM

Carol stamps will work if she takes them to the PO personally ,but if she mails them from home ,the mail people will not take the packages with stamps  unless it is under 13 oz. Its a national security thing.  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Page 3 of 8 (114 items) Prev12345Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use