Batik fabirc swap ,hostess will be Debbie

rated by 0 users
This post has 85 Replies | 12 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,344
Points 38,975
Mimi replied on Tue, May 7 2013 5:30 AM

sorry that should be "purple and teal."  I'm not awake yet.  Coffee please.

• Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Tue, May 7 2013 6:55 AM

Oh dang. I was in such a hurry to get mine mailed out that I did not put them in a zip lock bag. I'm so sorry. And Debbie, my PO would not put on a bar code return label from my return envelope. The Mom & Pop are only allowed to use stamps because it's corner Mom & Pop PO outlet, and the return package "has" to be mailed from their store in order to use a bar-coded label. I'm so sorry there was nothing I could do as everything was already paid for when she told me she could only use stamps. I know my return package will not weigh as much as the one I sent to you. So, just drop it in the mailbox and we'll hope for the best. Next time I will go to the "real" PO.

northern colorado

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Tue, May 7 2013 7:04 AM

Mimi:

sorry that should be "purple and teal."  I'm not awake yet.  Coffee please.

Those are my favorite colors.  

northern colorado

• Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 26
Points 325

My fab is blues.  I'll try and head off to the po today or tomorrow. Can't wait to get my squishie with all your gems!

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 635
Points 16,195
Zsofia replied on Tue, May 7 2013 6:05 PM

Oh boy my fabric is blue too! I might have to go and get something else.

Zsofia

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,305
Points 21,710
Debbie replied on Tue, May 7 2013 8:51 PM

Lillie - don't worry about it, everything will work out.  Enjoy Italy!

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,305
Points 21,710
Debbie replied on Tue, May 7 2013 8:54 PM

Zsofia - hey, there are many shades of blue so don't go buy more just because its blue.  Who knows, your blue and someone else's might make an awesome quilt together.  

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 26
Points 325

Well actually my fabric is more of a green/blue. Teal-ish.  So no worries, I'm sure we will have a variety of shades.  That's what makes batiks so interesting and this so fun!

Sent my package yesterday.  Sorry Debbie. I live pt time in the high sierras and my teeny local post office would only put stamps on my return envelope.  I hope that won't be an issue.

• Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,305
Points 21,710
Debbie replied on Wed, May 8 2013 11:07 PM

Sewgirl Diane:
 Sorry Debbie. I live pt time in the high sierras and my teeny local post office would only put stamps on my return envelope.  I hope that won't be an issue.

not a problem, same thing happened to Lillie.  I can work around it and I'm more likely to drop off at the PO because I'm not home during the day to have them pick up from me. I understand others have that luxury but not there yet so don't worry about it.  I tried to purchase mine online and wasn't able to get return postage either so have sent money every time. 

I'm excited to see everyone's fabric.  there are so many different batiks, thiswill be fun!

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,305
Points 21,710
Debbie replied on Wed, May 8 2013 11:08 PM

Lillie, received yours today, great choice.  one I didn't have.  thanks for the FQ.

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Thu, May 9 2013 8:09 AM

Debbie:

Lillie, received yours today, great choice.  one I didn't have.  thanks for the FQ.

Hi Debbie,

I'm so glad the squishy made it there. If you don't care for the FQ gift, please keep one of the extra swap pieces. You can send the extras back when you ship out my return squishy.

northern colorado

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,396
Points 19,400

Hi everyone. I got my fabric today. It is pink and green. I hope everyone likes it. How many are we so far Debbie? I'm hope I can get mine in the mail this week.

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Mon, May 13 2013 9:45 PM

Debbie my fabric is on order , I had to order cause I didn't have enough at home.  oh well lucky I found some on sale for 6.00 yrd ,thanks to the fab shop hop , all the shops were having sales ..

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 56
Points 715

I will mail mine By Thursday - - - have to travel across the "line".... I'm cdn..... Can't wait to see the return lovelies!!!!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,305
Points 21,710
Debbie replied on Tue, May 14 2013 7:07 AM

Sewgirl Diane - got yours in on Sat, very pretty!  not a problem on the return postage.  I'm lucky in that the mailman who delivers to the libray will take packages and letters.  makes it handy, otherwise I would purchase it online and print from home. 

Debbie (dear1953)  

Page 3 of 6 (86 items) Prev12345Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use