fabric cutting is essential to better swaps and sewing

rated by 0 users
This post has 21 Replies | 10 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 764
Points 9,979
Rhonnie replied on Sun, Apr 7 2013 9:44 PM

Debbie it really is easier than you think. I was terrified but with each time I'm getting better. I have found out this group iis patient and helpful. If you need help just ask someone will be there to walk you thru something. 

I consider myself very inexperienced but with the help of posts and asking questions I'm getting more confidence each day. This information my daughter appreciated just as much as I did. 

Good  luck and happy swapping!!!!

I'm a material girl....Want to see my fabric collection?

• Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060

Hello I have had a request for this file from my computer, however I had a crash and burn in July. I have an external hard drive with this file saved but I don't know how to find and open it. I sent this out to several people last spring. If you have a copy, will you PM me and email the file? I would so appreciate that, and so will Valarie. TY in advance. 

• Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 764
Points 9,979
Rhonnie replied on Sun, Sep 15 2013 7:16 PM

I still had mine in the email form as well so I just forwarded it back to you. Let me know if that doesn't work. I'll send from computer instead of phone.

• Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,906
Points 33,150
Roxana replied on Sun, Sep 15 2013 7:18 PM

Rhonnie:

I still had mine in the email form as well so I just forwarded it back to you. Let me know if that doesn't work. I'll send from computer instead of phone.

Rhonnie, could you send it to my email as well. I think you should still have it. Thanks!

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060

Rhonnie:

Thank You Rhonnie, I sent it on to Valarie. AND I saved it to my documents again. That was so fast. 

• Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 764
Points 9,979
Rhonnie replied on Sun, Sep 15 2013 7:44 PM

Your welcome....I was taking a break from cleaning the rabbitry. Plus it have me an excuse to take an actual break :-) instead of oh I need to clean that too.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 764
Points 9,979
Rhonnie replied on Sun, Sep 15 2013 10:44 PM

Roxanne

I sent it to you as well. I know its come in useful here.

Carylanne 

I want to say thanks again for putting that together. I am glad I had it so easily available for you. 

Page 2 of 2 (22 items) Prev12
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use