rated by 0 users
This post has 333 Replies | 21 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,334
Points 20,045

Jacy:

Roxana:

So who is posting pictures of the blocks for the rest of us to see? I realize everyone may not have theirs but when they do, I want to see pictures!

Me too!

Me 3!

Raleigh, NC

• Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 900
Points 16,680

Yippee!  I received the blocks today and love them.   Everyone did a great job on their blocks.  I'm thinking I may add a few other state blocks too.  

I will be going out of town tomorrow  (to visit with my son, daughter-inlaw & granddogs before they move to Arizona) and I'll return Sunday or Monday so will check after I get back to see if anyone has posted a picture of their blocks.  

Everyone have a great weekend!  

• Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,606
Points 119,250

Me Too and Me 3.  

Pictures will be posted. I have a photo and know others are going to take photos of the blocks they received. I'm really excited for everyone to see them but there is still one that hasn't been received yet. It's scheduled for delivery on Monday.

Can you guys wait that long?

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,334
Points 20,045

Judy T-Bellingham:

Me Too and Me 3.  

Pictures will be posted. I have a photo and know others are going to take photos of the blocks they received. I'm really excited for everyone to see them but there is still one that hasn't been received yet. It's scheduled for delivery on Monday.

Can you guys wait that long?

Yes, I will put on my big girl panties and be patient. :)

Raleigh, NC

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,606
Points 119,250

Carolyn (CarolBeau):
Yes, I will put on my big girl panties and be patient. :)

:-)

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,794
Points 31,645
Annie replied on Sat, Aug 3 2013 9:46 AM

I received mine last night, If I'm the last one, go right ahead!!!

All of the blocks are beautiful

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,606
Points 119,250

Although I haven't heard from everyone, the tracking numbers show everyone has received their blocks. Some folks sent more than one style of block so others may not have the same as I do. Here's a photo of my set of blocks named L-R. I'm going to also post this in the main forums so those who aren't members of the swap groups can see them.

Top    Maryland (Frannye)   Minnesota (Merry)   Pennsylvania (Mimi)

2nd    California (Annie)   Washington (Judy T)  Texas (Karen H)

3rd    Florida (Bonita)  Maine (Kris)  Kansas (Melody)

4th    Texas (Brigit-Carol)   Oklahoma (Patricia)  Colorado (Jen PalaRama)

• Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,381
Points 175,198
Marie replied on Sun, Aug 4 2013 7:54 AM

WOW what beautiful state blocks!  You've done a great job girls!

Millbury, MA

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,334
Points 20,045

Wow!  Great job, Ladies!

Raleigh, NC

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 195
Points 2,500

Judy,

They are all so beautiful.  I can't wait to get mine altogether.  It will be awhile, but I will.  Beautiful work ladies.  Thank you to everyone.  I am going to love this quilt for sure.

Karen Hollis

Texas Girl

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,795
Points 31,100
Roxana replied on Mon, Aug 5 2013 10:52 AM

Judy T-Bellingham:

Although I haven't heard from everyone, the tracking numbers show everyone has received their blocks. Some folks sent more than one style of block so others may not have the same as I do. Here's a photo of my set of blocks named L-R. I'm going to also post this in the main forums so those who aren't members of the swap groups can see them.

Thanks again, Judy, for all your work. Thanks to for putting them in the main forums. The blocks are really great!

If anyone in the swap has some different blocks, will you post them for the rest of us to see? What an exciting swap!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Thu, Aug 22 2013 7:21 PM

Hey ladies are we going to get to see any on these blocks we have been reading about for the past few month ?? or at least a few anyway LOL   BArbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Thu, Aug 22 2013 7:22 PM

oops I guess  need to pay better attention   sorry girls ..I love what I see you all did good . Bxrbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,606
Points 119,250

Barbara:

oops I guess  need to pay better attention   sorry girls ..I love what I see you all did good . Bxrbara

That's OK Barbara. You're entitled. :-)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Fri, Aug 23 2013 4:12 AM

Judy ,I love Mels  Kansas  block , I have driven an  seen some beautiful  fields of  of these sun flowers , Also from the air you can see in a field  where some one make a big  sunflower in their field . I don't know where it was as I was in a small plane at the time , but it was amazing

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Page 22 of 23 (334 items) «Prev1920212223Next
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use