SWAP IDEAS

rated by 0 users
This post has 966 Replies | 64 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 79
Points 1,185
swedeami replied on Tue, Jul 9 2013 1:38 PM | Locked

i would be interested in a red/black/white charm swap.  charms are 5" squares, correct?

• Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,407
Points 19,560
Melissa Halpain replied on Tue, Jul 9 2013 2:41 PM | Locked

Roxana:
My next question is do I need to send the same red print charms to all 24 participants or can my 24 come from different red prints? I'm not certain I have a half yard of any in my stash but I haven't looked. Also, do you want the prints to be tone on tone prints or just prints that are predominately that color? I know several of my blacks are black and white prints. If the white is to be a print, wouldn't it need to be tone on tone?

Hi Roxana - I was not thinking tone on tone as I think that would be too much. I was thinking more predominately red, black and white mixed with white, black and red. Does that make any sense at all? Sometimes it's hard to put my thoughts into words. Maybe the white could be a touch of red or a touch of black. And thank you for doing the math for me. I can't believe I've sewn for 40 years and still struggle with this. Maybe it's the blond hair die. Hee hee.

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Tue, Jul 9 2013 4:05 PM | Locked

Melissa, when we have done this swap in the past it is usually  been anything black and white, red and white ,white on white. just as long as it had those three colors. it didn't really matter how they were printed  so long as it was those colors.. There are so many  black white and red prints it should not be difficult to pick them out.  If you are still interested in hosting this just let me know so I can open a thread.  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,407
Points 19,560
Melissa Halpain replied on Tue, Jul 9 2013 5:51 PM | Locked

Barbara:

Melissa, when we have done this swap in the past it is usually  been anything black and white, red and white ,white on white. just as long as it had those three colors. it didn't really matter how they were printed  so long as it was those colors.. There are so many  black white and red prints it should not be difficult to pick them out.  If you are still interested in hosting this just let me know so I can open a thread.  Barbara

Thank you Barbara - I wasn't sure where to start. Yes I am still interested in hosting this swap. Any time you want to start the thread is fine with me. I'm good with any way everyone wants to do it.

• Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,407
Points 19,560
Melissa Halpain replied on Tue, Jul 9 2013 5:56 PM | Locked

swedeami:

i would be interested in a red/black/white charm swap.  charms are 5" squares, correct?

Yes, they are 5" square.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 496
Points 9,815
Judi replied on Tue, Jul 9 2013 6:16 PM | Locked

Hi Melissa,

i would be interested in a charm swap. 

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 496
Points 9,815
Judi replied on Tue, Jul 9 2013 6:16 PM | Locked

Hi Melissa,

i would be interested in a charm swap. 

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 35
Points 745
Sew cat replied on Tue, Jul 9 2013 7:43 PM | Locked

I would like to be in the charm swap too 

carol

Not Ranked
Posts 69
Points 1,275
basketbear replied on Tue, Jul 9 2013 9:48 PM | Locked

Please count me in too!  Just to clarify...we send in 24 charms of each black, red and white?

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Fri, Jul 12 2013 3:03 AM | Locked

Melissa  and Debbie, I have opened up thread for both of you for your swaps, but neither one of you have added your requirements yet, Do I need to put holds on these .Are neither of you ready yet.  Its okay I just need to know as the natives are getting restless  LOL   Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,485
Points 24,770
Debbie replied on Fri, Jul 12 2013 7:21 AM | Locked

Barbara:
Debbie, I have opened up thread for both of you for your swaps, but neither one of you have added your requirements yet, Do I need to put holds on these .Are neither of you ready yet.  Its okay I just need to know as the natives are getting restless 

Sorry, Barbara - I'm still trying to get back in the game from last week.  Yes, please put a hold on it for a few more weeks and I'll get details written up, then let you know.  I apologize to everyone but just not with program, yet.  slowly getting there!  LOL

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Fri, Jul 12 2013 7:36 AM | Locked

Barbara:
in the past it is usually been anything black and white, red and white ,white on white

... or black and red?

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Fri, Jul 12 2013 9:56 AM | Locked

Nancy good question. As I can honestly say I don't remember getting one like that , but I don't see why it can't  work ,it fits the guideline .. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Fri, Jul 12 2013 9:57 AM | Locked

Okay  Debbie will do just let me know when you are ready and I will reopen  it.I'm just putting a lock on the group

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,407
Points 19,560
Melissa Halpain replied on Fri, Jul 12 2013 3:21 PM | Locked

Barbara:

Melissa  and Debbie, I have opened up thread for both of you for your swaps, but neither one of you have added your requirements yet, Do I need to put holds on these .Are neither of you ready yet.  Its okay I just need to know as the natives are getting restless  LOL   Barbara

Sorry Barbara and to everyone interested. I will be posting all the info today. Had car problems again. I need a new one. Actually my husband got in an accident with it. He's fine but my car had a broken tie rod and we had to replace the whole rack and pinion steering system. Anyway enough of that. It will be posted today. Again, I am so sorry.

Page 36 of 65 (967 items) «Prev3435363738Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use