SWAP IDEAS

rated by 0 users
This post has 901 Replies | 61 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,305
Points 21,710
Debbie replied on Tue, Mar 26 2013 7:06 AM

Boy, am I new to this stuff - all these names for different sizes.  I've never tried to work with a layer cake, actually just started one with jelly rolls so I'm game for whatever size.  Been seeing books at the library on the different sizes so willing to try something new. 

Gosh, all one problem = that darn committment I have everyday from 8-5 called work.  I am so ready to retire and be as busy as all you are at something I love to do.   Four years, four years - let's hope they go by fast but not so fast I don't enjoy grandkids growing up.  Gosh, in four years my oldest grandson will be almost 21.   

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

• Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 7
Points 115
Rachel replied on Tue, Mar 26 2013 8:35 AM

Hello,

Im new to the site and appreciate all the help and input from others. Once a group is started I would love to participate in a swa. Let me know how to sign up.

Thank you

Rachel

• Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Tue, Mar 26 2013 11:46 AM

Rachel it really easy ,one the Thred is open for the swap ,the host will post the requirments for the swap ,all you will have to do then is leave a post on that thread and the host will get it.  then start working on getting your fabric ready to send ,The host will let you know . If you go to pages  wehn you first open this group there are all kinds of information for you to look at . soem of it is very helpful . Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Tue, Mar 26 2013 11:46 AM

Rachel it really easy ,once the Thred is open for the swap ,the host will post the requirments for the swap ,all you will have to do then is leave a post on that thread and the host will get it.  then start working on getting your fabric ready to send ,The host will let you know . If you go to pages  wehn you first open this group there are all kinds of information for you to look at . soem of it is very helpful . Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 26
Points 325

I'm in!   FQ's and layer cakes are my favs, but I will go with what ever is decided.   I'm new to this group so let me know who what where and when!

Diane

Not Ranked
Posts 34
Points 700
vynnp replied on Tue, Mar 26 2013 4:08 PM

I am in. Love using strips, but would be happy with whatever the group decides. Swaps are sooooo fun.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060
Caryl Anne replied on Tue, Mar 26 2013 10:46 PM

I've sen a PM to Barbara, I am ready to go, so as soon as the thread is set. I'll post the required information. get ready for a mixed cut swap, 1 FQ + 1 matching jellyroll strip, one fabric easy peasy and only 4 yards of fabric.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,305
Points 21,710
Debbie replied on Wed, Mar 27 2013 7:33 AM

Carylanne - sent you a friend request so I can PM info for floral fabric swap. 

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Wed, Mar 27 2013 12:06 PM

Hi all I have opened the thread for the Floral swap  for Caryl Anne , she is only taking 12 people so go to the thread to sign up . .Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 358
Points 6,135
Phyllis replied on Wed, Mar 27 2013 10:41 PM

Barbara, is this the only swap for floral material?  I thought you or someone else had suggested a spring floral swap using fat quarters or layer cakes.  Am I confused?  Most likely!

Bonner Springs, Kansas

• Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Wed, Mar 27 2013 11:11 PM

Phyllis, It started out that way ,but Carly Anne ofered to do the swap with Fq and Jelly roll I let her take it on.  Since she is holding it to 12 members I think it will work out ok . Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060
Caryl Anne replied on Thu, Mar 28 2013 12:06 AM

Hey Phillis, come on over I love your fabric eye.. here is the link take a look we are doing 1 FQ and 1 matching Jellyroll strip. only 4 yards of fabric.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060

Floral link Fabric swap is full,
1. CarylAnne, Barbara, Roxana, Debbie, Melissa H, Aveli, Rachel,Diane, Candace,Vyn, Liz, 12.Mimi
If you signed up through PM directly Please say hello on our thread so you can read all the particulars. TY everyone.   another if my favorite EM designs, Happy Easter!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Sat, Mar 30 2013 1:51 AM

Caryl Anne Ilove it ,I need to figure out how to use my embordery machine. Still have not tried it yet. use it for sewing alot when I go to guild sew in's ..Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060

Second group now opened

I am beyond pleased to report that Barbara has opened a new thread for our second group sign up for a Floral Theme Swap 1 FQ + 1 matching Jellyroll strip Group #2.
Everything is the same as the original group. Come on over and join the fun of our mixed cut swap.  

Page 23 of 61 (902 items) «Prev2122232425Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use