rated by 0 users
This post has 45 Replies | 13 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,595
Points 75,910
Karla replied on Thu, Apr 12 2012 9:13 AM

Zsofia:
The deadline is ASAP. Any one wanting to participate please friend me so that I can tell you where to send your block.

Melody, I'm going to try to make a block for Candy also, and am currently working on the block for your birthday block.  I'll try to get them in the mail this week.

• Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 29
Points 400
TinaN replied on Thu, Apr 12 2012 9:29 AM

Hi Melody I have my blocks ready to mail for Candy's quilt, I just need an address to mail them to. I sent a private message to you but have not heard back.  My computer is acting crazy so may be a problem on my end.  Thanks.

• Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 288
Points 5,665
Yvonne replied on Thu, Apr 12 2012 9:46 AM

My 3 yr old granddaughter is here THIS week instead of next (her mom's travel plans changed, with one day's notice for  us!)  Having a fun time, but certainly no time to sew anything.  I won't be able to work on the block until she leaves on Monday.  Hope that won't make it too late! 

Renton Washington

• Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
No problem, just enjoy your Granddaughter. I would if I had one.

MelodyP

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
Tina, I'll check, and send it in PM

MelodyP

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,595
Points 75,910
Karla replied on Fri, Apr 13 2012 9:00 PM

Melody, I put your birthday blocks in the mail today, but didn't get a chance to finish the block for Candy.  I had the package ready to go but hadn't finished Candy's block yet and my daughter, who works at the Post Office saw the envelope along with some others she was going to mail for me and took them all to work with her and mailed it.  I will try to get it in the mail the first of next week.  We have opening day for little league this weekend and my daughter is working, so not only are we assistant coaches for their team, but I believe I will have them all weekend and I know I won't get much in the way of sewing done with those rambunctious boys around.

We have a storm coming in tonight so we might be playing baseball in the snow or rain tomorrow.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
Karla, since both my children were in Little League, I remember how the whole world stopped until after the season!LOL Those were GOOD days. Thanks for the heads up.

MelodyP

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
I have received blocks from the following: Candis & Carol, Margaret Weber & Zsofia. This is as of today. Thanks

MelodyP

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
The above blocks will be added to the blocks I had already received. They were from, Barbara, Jacy, Susan,Tina, Judy T-Bellingham.

MelodyP

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 648
Points 10,145

Melody, I have Candy's block done but I'm going to make your birthday block tonight so that they'll go out in the mail together. You should have them by next Monday at the latest.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
Good deal. Looking forward to both. MelodyP

MelodyP

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,595
Points 75,910
Karla replied on Thu, Apr 19 2012 11:39 AM

Melody, did you receive the birthday blocks I sent last Friday, the 13th?

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
Karla, Yes, the day I left town. My husband is forwarding all my packages to me tomorrow. Thank you.

MelodyP

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,034
Points 19,860

I'm trying to finish block this weekend and in mail on Monday.  That is if all company leaves as scheduled

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 288
Points 5,665
Yvonne replied on Sat, Apr 21 2012 9:51 AM

My block went in the mail yesterday!   :-)   Amazing what one can do without a 3 yr old running around the house (sigh....but I miss her!)

Renton Washington

Page 3 of 4 (46 items) Prev1234Next
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use