A Quilt for Candy. Post Here

rated by 0 users
This post has 45 Replies | 13 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
MelodyP MO/KS Posted: Sun, Apr 8 2012 3:45 PM
Here are the guide lines for the quilt. Make the blocks 10 1/2" square. Use any pattern you wish. Also fabrics of your choice. Candy likes Old Fashion Quilts that we would refer to as scrappy. Please use what you have and do not feel you have to purchase a lot of fabric.Then send them to me I will see that they are put together and quilted and delivered. The most important thing in this quilt will be the prayers sent up while we work for a speedy recovery

MelodyP

• Post Points: 50
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
I forgot to tell you to sin your name and where your from and a message Thanks, you guys are the best!

MelodyP

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,773
Points 247,869
Barbara replied on Sun, Apr 8 2012 5:40 PM

Thanks Melody,I will try and get one done before I leave , she will kove this ,  Also if foks want your addy have them send you a private message, You should not do this on the site to open to the public , You will find these on your home page , barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
Barbara, Thank you soooooooooo much!

MelodyP

• Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
Richard, Thank you and I will send it by private message. I guess today's message that has been going over and over in my mind is HE"S ALIVE, HE'S ALIVE. MY SINS HAVE BEEN FORGIVEN AND PRAISE GOD HE'S ALIVE. LOL

MelodyP

replied on Sun, Apr 8 2012 10:32 PM

Of coarse count me in.  I will also send some money  to help defray the cost of backing and batting.  It is all worth it.... Thank you for doing all this for a fellow quilter, and friend...

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
Thank you Candis

MelodyP

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 648
Points 10,145

I'm in!  Perhaps I missed it, but I was wondering if you had a date when you wanted all the blocks in?

• Post Points: 35
replied on Mon, Apr 9 2012 10:09 AM

Please friend Melody, She will give you her address, I believe the dead line, is asap. But maybe Melody can set that straight for us?? Glad your joining in!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
To answer your question, ASAP Candis is correct.

MelodyP

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
So far these are the people who wish to be part of Candy's quilt: Candis, Barbara, Susan, Jeanne (in MO), Yvonne, Tina, Margaret Weber Jacy, Elaine, Richard, Jenne'squilts and Melody. If anyone has been left out, please accept my apology and contact me asap. Thank you all! MelodyP

MelodyP

replied on Mon, Apr 9 2012 2:05 PM

I believe Zsofia wanted to participate also

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
Thanks got it Candy is being discharged from hospital later today!

MelodyP

replied on Mon, Apr 9 2012 3:00 PM

That is wonderful. I hope she has help at home!

Page 1 of 4 (46 items) 1234Next
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use