EQ7 Class Quilt University

rated by 0 users
This post has 378 Replies | 15 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Tue, Sep 4 2012 5:29 PM

Barbara:

Only thing I did was to get a notebook one of those flexable ones that are cheap and some dividers for the lessons.make sure you have plenty of paper and ink for your copier .sometimes these lessons are long.

You can also save the lessons as PDF files and store them on your computer, or print them out later.

northern colorado

• Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,720
Points 121,440

Lillie:

Barbara:

Only thing I did was to get a notebook one of those flexable ones that are cheap and some dividers for the lessons.make sure you have plenty of paper and ink for your copier .sometimes these lessons are long.

You can also save the lessons as PDF files and store them on your computer, or print them out later.

I found it was really necessary to print the lessons in order to follow the instructions. I made notes on the printed pages, stuck on stickies to mark a place and referred back often. I'm going to go back and repeat the class on my own this month so I'm well prepared for the next class in October.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Tue, Sep 4 2012 6:17 PM

Is the Oct. class Filament Fantasy or Building Blocks? I have 4 Quilt U classes saved on my computer. Can never remember which one comes first. lol

northern colorado

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Wed, Sep 5 2012 9:38 AM

Lillie ,sounds like me  LOl 

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Thu, Sep 6 2012 8:53 AM

Hi everyone ,we only have 8 more days till we get to start our class,I am so excited ,I can't hardly wait ,, Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 35
Top 200 Contributor
Posts 364
Points 4,680
Kelli replied on Thu, Sep 6 2012 10:45 AM

Barbara:

Hi everyone ,we only have 8 more days till we get to start our class,I am so excited ,I can't hardly wait ,, Barbara

Me too... It seems the time is dragging on until the class starts.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Thu, Sep 6 2012 1:51 PM

Barbara:

Barbara, you made me chuckle. Love your enthusiasm 

northern colorado

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,794
Points 31,645
Annie replied on Thu, Sep 6 2012 8:19 PM

I am also very excited to start the class. I haven't received my password but I don't think it comes until the day before. Am I right to assume that?  I also just received Block Base this afternoon. Hope it is worth it. Sometimes it all seems so overwhelming. But that's what the class is for, right?

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Thu, Sep 6 2012 8:21 PM

Annie ,yeah you will get it the day before class starts. per email . And If I can get thru the quilting class on my own we can do this just fine ,At least we will all have each other to chat with about it.

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,794
Points 31,645
Annie replied on Thu, Sep 6 2012 11:00 PM

Can't wait!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,517
Points 47,270

Well, I have done some bullet biting too. After having EQ6 for a year or so and doing very little with it I ordered EQ7 because most of the classes seem to be for that version. Then I saw where Barbara was taking a Quilt University class so I went and looked at it and have signed up for that as well. I am hoping that the fact that I have PAID for a class will give me the push to take the time and make the effort to learn this program. LOL, how pitiful I am. I just don't seem to have enough hours in my day for all the things I want to do. I have been tracking my EQ7 and it is supposed to arrive on Monday. I am excited about this class and really think being able to take it with you all will help.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sat, Sep 8 2012 8:06 AM

Pat we are thrilled to have you join us, As I'm sure you know this class starts Friday .Hard to believed how fast this month is going ,I have got to get busy.  I have so much to do for the end of this month .. good to have you joing us . Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,517
Points 47,270

Yes, I am aware the class starts Friday. I was actually suprised to get in because I had heard their classes filled quickly. I really thought I'd have to wait however long before the next class. I'm glad I was able to get in this one since so many here are taking it too. That should add to the fun.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Sat, Sep 8 2012 9:53 AM

Pat Lancaster:

Well, I have done some bullet biting too. After having EQ6 for a year or so and doing very little with it I ordered EQ7 because most of the classes seem to be for that version. Then I saw where Barbara was taking a Quilt University class so I went and looked at it and have signed up for that as well. I am hoping that the fact that I have PAID for a class will give me the push to take the time and make the effort to learn this program. LOL, how pitiful I am. I just don't seem to have enough hours in my day for all the things I want to do. I have been tracking my EQ7 and it is supposed to arrive on Monday. I am excited about this class and really think being able to take it with you all will help.

Pat, it's a great class. You won't be sorry you signed up for it.

northern colorado

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,794
Points 31,645
Annie replied on Sat, Sep 8 2012 11:34 PM

I've been going through all my lessons before starting class on Friday.  I want to get an "A" in the class.

hehe

Page 8 of 26 (379 items) «Prev678910Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use