EQ7 Class Quilt University

rated by 0 users
This post has 378 Replies | 15 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sun, Aug 19 2012 10:02 AM

Lillie, it is called  : More Machine Quilting,:, instructor is Carol Miller,  the class is just about finished ,I don't know when she will offer it again as I have not looked , but I know there are other quilting class available  you just need to check the schedule. Good luck , I really do like this class I hope for  others she does it again.  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, Aug 20 2012 8:50 AM

Hi all ,I'm starting to get excited aobut all of us taking the EQ7 class , it keeps getting closer and closer,    hope are you all feeling.

Judy how is your new class going ? have you started it yet? if so let us know .. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,786
Points 122,660

Barbara:

Hi all ,I'm starting to get excited aobut all of us taking the EQ7 class , it keeps getting closer and closer,    hope are you all feeling.

Judy how is your new class going ? have you started it yet? if so let us know .. Barbara

The 2nd EQ7 class doesn't start until October. But, since I have the printed materials from the first class, I'm going to be following along with you guys, repeating the first class. That way I'll reinforce what I learned.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, Aug 20 2012 9:01 AM

oh Judy , I guess I just misundersootd,  that will be good , and it is now returning to me that you did tell us that ,,guess I had one of thse Senior moments  LOL

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,786
Points 122,660

Barbara:

oh Judy , I guess I just misundersootd,  that will be good , and it is now returning to me that you did tell us that ,,guess I had one of thse Senior moments  LOL

That's OK Barbara. Since I have more than my share of senior moments, I completely understand! LOL

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 211
Points 2,210
StefiKay replied on Tue, Aug 21 2012 7:10 AM

Yay! My EQ7 software was in the mail yesterday and I got it installed last nite. I just signed up for the class on Sept 14. Can't wait to get started!

• Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,368
Points 19,465
safrmaz replied on Tue, Aug 21 2012 9:01 AM

StefiKay:

Yay! My EQ7 software was in the mail yesterday and I got it installed last nite. I just signed up for the class on Sept 14. Can't wait to get started!

There is going to be quite a few of us in the class.  I'm looking forward to starting, too.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,786
Points 122,660

StefiKay:

Thats great. If I might make a suggestion?  You may already be doing this.  Go through the tutorials that come with EQ.  If you've never used EQ before it will help orient you to the basics.  even though Quilt U instructions are very basic and detailed it may help to know how to get around and the terminology. 

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 211
Points 2,210
StefiKay replied on Tue, Aug 21 2012 11:59 AM

Judy,

Great suggestion, already working on it :D

I'm actually pretty good with most software so I can figure out most stuff just exploring. The tutorials are great and the lessons on the EQ website are great! Also the user guide is really well done with great step-by-step and pictures. I've already read alot of it (I'm a fast reader and my boss is out on vacation this week so I have alot of time on my hands) I just cant put the software itself on my work PC.

However, I played with it a bit last nite, and will again tonite before I work on my handquilting some more. 

For the class I'm hoping to just get the details and tricks and tips that you don't get out of the tutorials...and it will be fun to do it with some of the QCA ladies :)

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 16
Points 285
AAnnieC replied on Tue, Aug 21 2012 3:39 PM

Hey Folks,

I haven't been here in  a while. I see all the posts about an EQ7 class, how wonderful. However, I haven't been able to find information on upcoming classes. I would like to find an online class. I have searched the EQ7 site but have found no online classes. Any information you ladies might be able to give me to help me find a class would be so greatly appreciated. I've tried going through the posts but there are so many I'm afraid  I might miss the next class before I read through all of them.

Thanks in advance,

AAnnieC

PS where can I get me a signature like you guys. I had ine and can't find it now or remember where I got it.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 16
Points 285
AAnnieC replied on Tue, Aug 21 2012 3:40 PM

WOW. Look a that, there's my signature. Guess it wasn't lost after all. lol

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,786
Points 122,660

AAnnieC:

Hey Folks,

I haven't been here in  a while. I see all the posts about an EQ7 class, how wonderful. However, I haven't been able to find information on upcoming classes. 

The EQ7 classes are at www.quiltuniversity.com. 

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Wed, Aug 22 2012 6:40 AM

I've already taken the course, but it was last year. I'm going to follow along and take it as a refresher course. And I will post here. YAY

northern colorado

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 364
Points 4,680
Kelli replied on Thu, Aug 23 2012 11:35 AM

Well, I finally just bit the bullet and decided to go ahead and sign up for the class. I really look forward to taking it with all of you. :)

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Mon, Aug 27 2012 10:18 PM

Kelli:

Well, I finally just bit the bullet and decided to go ahead and sign up for the class. I really look forward to taking it with all of you. :)

Well Kelli, you are not the last to bite the bullet and sign up for this class...LOL!  I just did, now I hope I will be able to have the time to justify the expense and make the best use of the class.  What with the garden bounty to be processed, two quilts to finish up and getting ready for the Leavenworth Retreat...I am going to be a very busy gal this next month.  (Craftsy BOM for September may have to wait!)

Winthrop, WA

Page 5 of 26 (379 items) «Prev34567Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use