EQ7 Class Quilt University

rated by 0 users
This post has 378 Replies | 15 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,800
Points 31,720
Annie replied on Fri, Aug 10 2012 11:57 AM

Barbara, Can we go back to school shopping together???

I just signed up forthe class.  Very excited to start.

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 20,278
Points 254,479
Barbara replied on Fri, Aug 10 2012 12:32 PM

annie sure , we can hit the good stuff at walmart.with all those school supplies on sale ..LOL 

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,800
Points 31,720
Annie replied on Fri, Aug 10 2012 7:45 PM

too funny, Barbara.  

I want a new plaid skirt with knee socks and saddle shoes for my first day, ah, brings back great memories....

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 20,278
Points 254,479
Barbara replied on Sat, Aug 11 2012 6:56 AM

OH Annie sounds LIke my first days of school , I use to hate those Saddle shoes , now I'd love to find some ..Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 364
Points 4,680
Kelli replied on Sat, Aug 11 2012 10:52 AM

I am considering taking this class, but I am wondering if it teaches you any more than what is in the pdf lessons. Does anyone know for sure?

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,802
Points 140,755

Kelli:

I am considering taking this class, but I am wondering if it teaches you any more than what is in the pdf lessons. Does anyone know for sure?

Kelli, it really does. I went through the PDF lessons and got the basics. But I learned lots of little tricks in this class. I'm looking forward to taking the next level in October.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 364
Points 4,680
Kelli replied on Mon, Aug 13 2012 1:48 PM

Thanks Judy. I think I'm going to go ahead and sign up for the first class in September.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 20,278
Points 254,479
Barbara replied on Wed, Aug 15 2012 8:58 AM

Hi all we have several of the gals from The Round robin  group that are going to be joining us in our EQ7 class ,I think this is wonderful ,WE'll be just like college buddies.. LOL.. or should  we start a fraternity?  LOL  .We will have lots of folks now to work all the classes together if some of us (like me)  are alittle slower to pick some of this stuff up ... Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,802
Points 140,755

I am really going to be interested in what you all think of the bonus step in week one. I was confused. I did finally get it, I think, but it wasn't clear to me. It's the only part of the lessons that stumped me.

I'm looking forward to October when you guys are all in the next class with me. I was lonely all by myself in the first class.

• Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 20,278
Points 254,479
Barbara replied on Wed, Aug 15 2012 9:39 PM

Judy, I know I'll be there with you ,I can't answer for the others, IF not for you none of us would have even know about these classes ,so I thank you for that . and look foward to when we are doing the same one. barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Thu, Aug 16 2012 7:10 AM

Judy T-Bellingham:

I am really going to be interested in what you all think of the bonus step in week one. I was confused. I did finally get it, I think, but it wasn't clear to me. It's the only part of the lessons that stumped me.

I'm looking forward to October when you guys are all in the next class with me. I was lonely all by myself in the first class.

I was a bit confused when I first read the bonus step, but finally got it. I took this class last year, but never finished it (guess life got in the way). I have all the files, so I'll continue along with everyone when they start lesson 2. I just won't be online, but will reply here.

northern colorado

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 20,278
Points 254,479
Barbara replied on Thu, Aug 16 2012 8:12 AM

Lillie, good it will be good to have someone who has taken the classes to help us out. I have a feeling we may be asking a lot of questions ..LOL  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Thu, Aug 16 2012 5:29 PM

Barbara:

Lillie, good it will be good to have someone who has taken the classes to help us out. I have a feeling we may be asking a lot of questions ..LOL  Barbara

Oh Barbara, I don't think I'm the one to ask questions. I have already forgotten everything I learned and had to take the tutorial over again. lol

northern colorado

• Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 813
Points 12,489
Joan L. replied on Thu, Aug 16 2012 8:33 PM

Judy, I have signed up for the eq7 class. I hope you stick around to help out when I get in trouble.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,802
Points 140,755

Joan L.:

Judy, I have signed up for the eq7 class. I hope you stick around to help out when I get in trouble.

Joan, the instructions are really good. When the class opens just be sure to print off the instructions. They are very detailed but even so I needed to re-read them at times. If I can help, just holler and I'll do my best. I actually intend to go back and follow the instructions a second time to reinforce what I learned. So, in away, I'll be doing the class along with all of you.

• Post Points: 50
Page 3 of 26 (379 items) Prev12345Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.