rated by 0 users
This post has 378 Replies | 15 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,467
Points 116,715

Annie:

Judy T-Bellingham:

I just signed up for a Quilt U class starting January 18th. EQ Applique Design by Patti Anderson. Is anyone else going to take this one? 

Judy,

I was going to wait to take the one starting Feb 1.  Are you planning on taking that one too?  If not I may try to sign up for the appliqué one with you.  I like having someone else taking the class at the same time. 

Annie, Yes I am also going to take the Feb 1st EQ Building Blocks when they open it for registration. I'm not sure why I signed up for the Applique Design but guess I thought it might help expand my EQ skills.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,794
Points 31,645
Annie replied on Fri, Dec 28 2012 3:44 PM

I'll sign up too and be your co-ed buddy :)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,467
Points 116,715

Annie:

I'll sign up too and be your co-ed buddy :)

Great, we'll mumble and bumble through it together!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,794
Points 31,645
Annie replied on Fri, Dec 28 2012 5:27 PM

Judy,

Just signed up.  I am looking forward to brushing up on my EQ skills.  All I have been doing is block base, and that isn't  difficult enough to challenge me to learn new things.

• Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,467
Points 116,715

Annie:

Judy,

I was going to wait to take the one starting Feb 1.  Are you planning on taking that one too?  If not I may try to sign up for the appliqué one with you.  I like having someone else taking the class at the same time. 

Annie, I've been waiting for registration to open on the Feb 1st EQ Building Blocks class. They normally open 5 weeks ahead but this one hasn't opened yet. I hope she isn't going to cancel it again. 

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,467
Points 116,715

Yippee, the EQ7 Building Blocks class is now open for registration on Quilt U. 

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,794
Points 31,645
Annie replied on Sat, Jan 5 2013 5:12 AM

Just enrolled for the second class as well.  Wow, going to be a busy couple of months.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,368
Points 19,465
safrmaz replied on Sun, Jan 13 2013 9:24 PM

I'm finally in the EQ 7 Sampler class!!  We're in week 2 and it's going well.  I have a lot of time on my hands while waiting for our house to be ready so I figured it would be a good way to spend my time.  I haven't had access to my sewing machines since we packed and moved in October and it's driving me crazy!  This is as close to quilting as I can get for the time being :)

I've had fun looking over everyone's comments from the fall class.  I'd like to take the Building Blocks class but it will start before I finish the first class.  

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Mon, Jan 14 2013 7:42 AM

Sheri A.:

I'd like to take the Building Blocks class but it will start before I finish the first class.  

Sheri, there is not a problem with taking the BB class before the Sampler class is finished. It's pretty easy to follow along.

northern colorado

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,368
Points 19,465
safrmaz replied on Mon, Jan 14 2013 11:10 AM

Lillie:

Sheri A.:

I'd like to take the Building Blocks class but it will start before I finish the first class.  

Sheri, there is not a problem with taking the BB class before the Sampler class is finished. It's pretty easy to follow along.

Thanks for the tip, Lillie.  I'll wait a bit before deciding.  It looks like our house may be ready in about a month and if so, I'll be in the middle of moving.  

I'm really enjoying the sampler class and am eager to add to my skills.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,794
Points 31,645
Annie replied on Fri, Jan 18 2013 11:58 AM

Tonight's the night!!!

I am a bit disappointed I will not be able to start the class till Monday.  I am watching my DGS's this weekend,  ages 21 months and 4 1/2 years old.  Not rest at all this weekend.

• Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,467
Points 116,715

Annie, I was excited to get my password yesterday. I'm sorry you have to wait until Monday. I'll let you know how it goes tonight.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,467
Points 116,715

Annie (and anyone else taking the Quilt U applique class for EQ)

I printed off the first lesson. 50 pages! I'll take a look but may not do that much tonight. It may have to wait until Sunday afternoon. Saturday we are going to take the ferry and spend the day in Poulsbo. It's a quaint Scandinavian community on the Sound.

• Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,794
Points 31,645
Annie replied on Fri, Jan 18 2013 11:14 PM

I will be starting on Monday when DGS's leave. 

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Sat, Jan 19 2013 7:11 AM

Judy T-Bellingham:

Saturday we are going to take the ferry and spend the day in Poulsbo. It's a quaint Scandinavian community on the Sound.

Oh, I loved Poulsbo. It was such a wonderful town to visit, though that has been many, many years ago.

northern colorado

Page 22 of 26 (379 items) «Prev2021222324Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use