EQ7 Class Quilt University

rated by 0 users
This post has 378 Replies | 15 Followers

replied on Sat, Sep 29 2012 12:55 PM

I'm interested in purchasing the  EQ7 for my quilting, but don't want to buy it online unless I have to.  Looking for somewhere to buy it off the shelf in in FL.  Queen Anne's Lace, located in Kissimmee FL phone number no longer active.  Tried several others, including Joann's but they sell online also.  Anyone from FL know where I can purchase this software?

• Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,778
Points 122,345

Donna

Yes, the Kalideoscope bonus instructions  (or was that in lesson 1? I don't have it in front of me) confused me and still does. I did the block but not until I'd started the following lesson and then went back. Still, it didn't look like Fran's.

This evening, I'm going to go back over the lessons yet again. Let me know how you guys do with the class at retreat. 

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,778
Points 122,345

Donna B:

And where are all our pictures?  None of you have posted pictures of your EQ7 Sampler blocks or quilts!  Come on now...I want to see them!  I saw Pat and Thea had posted on the QU Gallery...and my humble little offerings.  There are some amazing designs on there...maybe someday...

I posted pictures on Quilt U when I took the class but not here on QCA. Here are some of my blocks.

This is the  Capital T in the bonus section

Martha Washingtons Star Variation

Sisters Choice

Handy Andy

• Post Points: 50
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,533
Points 47,530

Donna B:
Good Morning everyone!  Lesson 3 was posted last night!!!  And no comments on here yet???  Wake up everyone!!! 

I've been awake for a long time! LOL My internet went down yesterday so I went back to my office to get the lessons last night. I worked on it for a while and I am quite impressed with what this program will do. I had no clue what to do with all the layers. This is pretty amazing. I will probably work on it later.

I didn't do anything with it today because I am trying to catch up on the Craftsy block of the month. I just got back from the quilt shop where I just went to get the hexagon templates. Honest, that is all I was going to get. How was I supposed to know they had fabric on sale for $5 and $7 a yard. $132 later I got home with the templates. ROFLOL

Anyway, if we are going to get through these lessons there can't be too much chatter on here. So for all of you that are not off playing at the retreat or at least heading there, happy EQ7!

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 65
Points 1,090
Starling replied on Sat, Sep 29 2012 3:59 PM

Judy, I love your color choices. I haven't posted anything to the gallery, and frankly except for a couple of posts the first week, I'm not discussing stuff there either. I've discovered there is very little chatter in either of the places where I take online classes, outside of the occasional question and response from the teachers, which is pretty good in both sites.

Starling

Please visit my blog at http://walkinglifespathagain.blogspot.com/

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sun, Sep 30 2012 10:35 AM

Judy these are beautiful blocks . I'll be glad wehn I can sit down and actually work on this . should be able to do so after the next two weeks are done.

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,533
Points 47,530

Barbara, it sounds like you aren't going to get to the class until it is over. I would suggest you take the time to go through the discussion thread and print out all of the "Lagniappe" posts. I don't remember what Fran said that meant, but those posts have helpful hints for the different lessons. I just copied them into a Word document and printed them out then put them in my EQ7 class notebook. I'm glad you are retired and can take it easy now, roflol!

• Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,794
Points 31,645
Annie replied on Mon, Oct 1 2012 10:18 AM

I just saw that QU posted the EQ Tip of the day PDF, under glossary.  9 pages, but worth printing and adding it to the lessons.  I also printed out the glossary as I don't know if I would have access to it later on.  Best to be safe than sorryY??

• Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, Oct 1 2012 10:26 AM

thanks Annie ,I'll check it out

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, Oct 1 2012 10:27 AM

thnks Pat , I'll  have to do that ..barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,778
Points 122,345

Annie:
I just saw that QU posted the EQ Tip of the day PDF, under glossary.  9 pages, but worth printing and adding it to the lessons.  

Annie, I couldn't find it. Perhaps you need to be currently enrolled?

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 65
Points 1,090
Starling replied on Mon, Oct 1 2012 12:21 PM

Judy T-Bellingham:

Annie:
I just saw that QU posted the EQ Tip of the day PDF, under glossary.  9 pages, but worth printing and adding it to the lessons.  

Annie, I couldn't find it. Perhaps you need to be currently enrolled?

I haven't gone looking for it yet, but I'm going to want it.Where should I look?

I've got all of the teacher's hints in a word file. I'll print it out after the 4th lesson's tips show up. I have copied and pasted the glossary into a Word file so I can print that out when I'm ready as well.

Starling

Please visit my blog at http://walkinglifespathagain.blogspot.com/

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,794
Points 31,645
Annie replied on Mon, Oct 1 2012 5:37 PM

Judy, Check your email? 

Starling, when you log into your lesson, click on "Glossary"  upper right hand corner, I think.  It should be one of the first things you see.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,948
Points 368,247
Kris replied on Tue, Oct 2 2012 3:09 AM

Judy T-Bellingham:
I posted pictures on Quilt U when I took the class but not here on QCA. Here are some of my blocks.

Nice work Judy.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Tue, Oct 2 2012 12:23 PM

Annie Tip was  there I copied it  .good info. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Page 18 of 26 (379 items) «Prev1617181920Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use