EQ7 Class Quilt University

rated by 0 users
This post has 378 Replies | 15 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,550
Points 47,780

I won't be playing the BB sew along with you. They announced the 5 winners and I am not one of them. Woe is me! LOL

• Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Wed, Sep 19 2012 5:33 PM

Pat Lancaster:

I won't be playing the BB sew along with you. They announced the 5 winners and I am not one of them. Woe is me! LOL

Oh boo hoo. I didn't win either! I'll wait until they have another 20% off coupon and buy it then. I'd rather get 20% off the purchase price than free $8.00 shipping.  lol

northern colorado

• Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Wed, Sep 19 2012 5:46 PM

Pat Lancaster:

ditto...and boo hoo!

Winthrop, WA

• Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Wed, Sep 19 2012 7:27 PM

I'm just getting caught up with the posts in this group and got excited when one of you said that the sign-up for the Blockbase give-away runs through Wed, but before I could even get over to the EQ site to register, someone posted that the winners have been announced.  Day late and dollar short again...

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,794
Points 31,645
Annie replied on Thu, Sep 20 2012 8:25 AM

Boo Hoo

I was so hoping one of our "groupies" would win one....

Looking forward to the Sew a long, though.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,830
Points 123,570

I am puzzled. After I finished the EQ7 Sampler class last month (or maybe it was July, can't remember...I'm old) I saw the next level class, EQ7 Building Blocks, listed to start in October. I was really excited to go on to the next level but now it doesn't show up on the calendar. And I KNOW I saw it with a start date in October. Now it just describes the class and doesn't have a date or show up on the calendar.

Anyone else see it listed. Was I imagining things? I did post a question in the Student Lounge and maybe someone there will have the answer. 

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• Post Points: 50
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,550
Points 47,780

Judy, I think I read somewhere if the class doesn't list the date then the class is full. Last week I looked for the next class and there is not one listed for the rest of the year. So, looks like we have time to practice what we are learning in the first class.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,794
Points 31,645
Annie replied on Sat, Sep 22 2012 6:23 AM

Judy T-Bellingham:

I am puzzled. After I finished the EQ7 Sampler class last month (or maybe it was July, can't remember...I'm old) I saw the next level class, EQ7 Building Blocks, listed to start in October. I was really excited to go on to the next level but now it doesn't show up on the calendar. And I KNOW I saw it with a start date in October. Now it just describes the class and doesn't have a date or show up on the calendar.

Anyone else see it listed. Was I imagining things? I did post a question in the Student Lounge and maybe someone there will have the answer. 

Judy,

I did see it, too.  Darn, I can't believe we all missed that?  Could it really have filled up that quickly?

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Sat, Sep 22 2012 6:39 AM

Judy,

I saw the same thing when I went to Quilt U's web site.

northern colorado

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,830
Points 123,570

Judy T-Bellingham:
I saw the next level class, EQ7 Building Blocks, listed to start in October. I was really excited to go on to the next level but now it doesn't show up on the calendar.

I just got a response on the Quilt U forum. The teacher, Fran Gonzalez, asked for the class to be removed. It will be offered again next year.  I was really looking forward to taking it as I want to expand my skills beyond the basics.

There was no reason given for the cancellation, I hope Fran is OK but maybe it's just an overwhelming season for her. That I could certainly understand.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 247,949
Barbara replied on Sat, Sep 22 2012 10:29 AM

Judy, sorry they did that, for you . but I'm kinda gald they did now we can all take it together ,and it will give me some time to work on my lessons .I have been reading them but have not had the time to sit down and work on them yet. My time will be alot more free once the first two weeks of Oct are over . And then I can devote some time to doing all of this without having to start and stop so much.  I not complaing now I'm thrilled to have so much keep me busy,  it just seems like it is all hitting at the same time ..LOL   

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,830
Points 123,570

Barbara:
but I'm kinda gald they did now we can all take it together ,and it will give me some time to work on my lessons .

It's true that after the holidays will be a more relaxed time for me to take another class, so I should be grateful. I probably would have had to burn the midnight oil to take it. But I'm still disappointed that it was removed. 

By the way, has any one gotten to the bonus step in lesson 2 of the current EQ7 Sampler class? The part that mentioned Kaleidoscope? That's the only place that puzzled me when I took the class this summer.

• Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 65
Points 1,090
Starling replied on Sat, Sep 22 2012 2:08 PM

I'm finally finished with Lesson 1, but still have the bonus for that lesson to do. It is obvious this is going to take me more than 4 weeks to get through, but that is OK. I'll just keep plugging on.

Starling

Please visit my blog at http://walkinglifespathagain.blogspot.com/

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Sat, Sep 22 2012 3:21 PM

Starling:

I'm finally finished with Lesson 1, but still have the bonus for that lesson to do. It is obvious this is going to take me more than 4 weeks to get through, but that is OK. I'll just keep plugging on.

Don't worry Starling, you are not the last one.  I haven't even finished Lesson 1 and Lesson 2 is out...lol!  I did print out Less 2 last night...at least I got that done.

Winthrop, WA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,794
Points 31,645
Annie replied on Sat, Sep 22 2012 8:56 PM

Judy, I got through lesson 2 and I worked through the bonus section.  My kaleidoscope combo with the other block looked nothing like hers, if that what you mean.  I just thought it was because I might have used a different coloring variation  Is that the problem you had too??

Page 16 of 26 (379 items) «Prev1415161718Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use