EQ7 Class Quilt University

rated by 0 users
This post has 378 Replies | 15 Followers

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 364
Points 4,680
Kelli replied on Sat, Sep 15 2012 10:17 AM

Starling:

I'm busy this weekend too. I wish they released classes on Friday MORNINGS so those of us with less busy days, but busy weekends, could get to the class.

I agree completely. I can do the classes at work, but getting them at 6 pm and I am not patient enough to wait it ends up cutting into my sewing time. :-(

• Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 65
Points 1,090
Starling replied on Sat, Sep 15 2012 11:40 AM

Last night I printed out 11 pages of the class. I thought it was the entire thing for this week, and it was OK with me. After all there were three more lessons. I did that first section this morning and realized there was more. There actually were 23 pages more.

OK, I'm impressed. And I sent in a message in the QU forum saying so. I had hoped this class would be like the Photoshop classes I took several years ago that were set up the same way. It is. And there is no question I will be getting my money's worth. I'll hold off on doing more of the class until my daughter and grandson leave tomorrow.

Starling

Please visit my blog at http://walkinglifespathagain.blogspot.com/

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,794
Points 31,645
Annie replied on Sat, Sep 15 2012 12:31 PM

Judy T-Bellingham:

Donna

Even though Quilt U isn't video the instructions are excellent with pictures. I think iMentioned before there is only one place I couldn't figure out. I'll be waiting to see if any of you question that spot also. 

Judy,

I just finished lesson 1.  What part didn't you get?  I think I may know where, but not sure.  Towards the end, either I was getting punch drunk or the words weren't making complete sense.  I did get through it but more based on what I had learned and not what was exactly explained.  Does that make any sense to you?

• Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,843
Points 248,979
Barbara replied on Sat, Sep 15 2012 3:41 PM

Hi everyone ,I won first place at the quilt challenge today . Just wanted to share that with all of you ... Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 95
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,939
Points 125,320

Congratulations Barbara. Beautiful quilt. 

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,843
Points 248,979
Barbara replied on Sat, Sep 15 2012 4:04 PM

thank You Judy .

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,939
Points 125,320

Annie:

Judy T-Bellingham:

Judy,

I just finished lesson 1.  What part didn't you get?  I think I may know where, but not sure.

Annie. We just got set up in an RV park. Laptop won't connect but still can use my iPhone. I checked my saved files. The one I was stuck on is in week two in the bonus section. 

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,794
Points 31,645
Annie replied on Sat, Sep 15 2012 6:13 PM

Judy T-Bellingham:
The one I was stuck on is in week two in the bonus section. 

Ok, sorry , I thought your said lesson 1.  Now I have to wait a whole week.......hehe

Barbara,

CONGRATS!!!

Beautiful quilt

• Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,939
Points 125,320

Annie:

Judy T-Bellingham:
The one I was stuck on is in week two in the bonus section. 

Ok, sorry , I thought your said lesson 1.  Now I have to wait a whole week.......hehe

Nope, Annie, you were right.  I did initially think it was week one until I actually pulled up my notes. My brain is in vacation mode and not operating on full power. Plus I'm trying to communicate via iPhone instead of my laptop which won't connect. 

Which brings me to a pet peeve of mine. A POX on RV parks that claim to have WiFi and it's poor quality unless you sit on the ground outside the restrooms. Yea, I'm on vacation but when you're self employed there really is no such thing. Ah well. The world isn't going to end, I'm just venting and it's time to take hubby and dog for a walk. 

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,843
Points 248,979
Barbara replied on Sat, Sep 15 2012 6:57 PM

Thanks Annie.

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,560
Points 47,935

Congratulations Barbara! Now on to the shopping with that gift certificate Have fun.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 38
Points 755

Congrats Barbara on winning 1st place. Beautiful quilt.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,843
Points 248,979
Barbara replied on Sat, Sep 15 2012 9:01 PM

thanks Sheryl and Pat, I gonna hold off till next week for the shopping. I was worn out today. I am hoping she will get some new fabric in to ..LOL 

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Sun, Sep 16 2012 6:58 AM

woo hoo Barbara!!! Congratulations. Your quilt is beautiful.

northern colorado

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,368
Points 19,455
safrmaz replied on Sun, Sep 16 2012 8:11 AM

Barbara:

Hi everyone ,I won first place at the quilt challenge today . Just wanted to share that with all of you ... Barbara

Congratulations Barbara!!!  It's beautiful. First place is well deserved :)

Page 13 of 26 (379 items) «Prev1112131415Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use