EQ7 Class Quilt University

rated by 0 users
This post has 378 Replies | 15 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, Sep 10 2012 9:39 AM

Alright  my fellow class mates .School starts this week ,, are we all ready,  I know some of you have been doing the classes that come woth the software, wish I wasn't so darn busy ,I'd like to do this to .. Y'all have a head start on me,,LOL   I know just enough to be dangerous .LOL   Looks like we have a nice size group from QCA taking this class so we should not have any problems getting hlep if we need it . 

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Mon, Sep 10 2012 10:32 AM

Annie:
I want to get an "A" in the class.

Oh, we have an over-achiever in our midst!  LOL

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Mon, Sep 10 2012 11:03 AM

Barbara:
I know some of you have been doing the classes that come woth the software, wish I wasn't so darn busy ,I'd like to do this to ..

I've been trying to do this too, but haven't gotten as far as I would like!  I think I am as ready(?) as I am going to be.  Looking forward to Friday night...

Winthrop, WA

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Mon, Sep 10 2012 11:46 AM

Barbara:

Alright  my fellow class mates .School starts this week ,, are we all ready,  I know some of you have been doing the classes that come woth the software, wish I wasn't so darn busy ,I'd like to do this to .. Y'all have a head start on me,,LOL   I know just enough to be dangerous .LOL   Looks like we have a nice size group from QCA taking this class so we should not have any problems getting hlep if we need it . 

I'm ready to work along with the rest of the group. Though, I won't be posting anything on Quilt U. I will post here instead.

There is a class that comes with the software? What are the classes that come with the software?

northern colorado

• Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,517
Points 47,270

Barbara:
Alright  my fellow class mates .School starts this week ,, are we all ready,

Well, according to the UPS website, my package is "out for delivery" so hopefully it will be there when I get home. Then I need to install it and hope to have some thime this week to look around it a little bit before class. Guess I should go to the back of the class, roflol! 

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, Sep 10 2012 12:22 PM

I think there are some on your EQ7 some tutorials .

Lillie:

There is a class that comes with the software? What are the classes that come with the software?

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,673
Points 120,445

Barbara:

Lillie:

Lillie. I don't have EQ7 in front of me (walking the beach in the rain!). But I thin if you click on Help in the program is where you will find the tutorials. I printed them all and went through most of them when I first got EQ7

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Mon, Sep 10 2012 2:54 PM

Judy T-Bellingham:

Barbara:

Lillie:

Lillie. I don't have EQ7 in front of me (walking the beach in the rain!). But I thin if you click on Help in the program is where you will find the tutorials. I printed them all and went through most of them when I first got EQ7

Oh Thanks. I'll check out the help menu.

northern colorado

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,517
Points 47,270

My EQ7 finally arrived last night. I don't now where it went, but it was 6:15 when it got here. Usually UPS has deliverred before I get home at three. Oh well, I got it installed on my pc and laptop and watched all the videos. I didn't see much difference, if any, between 6 & 7. Of course, I didn't do much with 6 so I am not a good one to judge. LOL I hope to have time to look at some of the lessons tonight. Anyway, I am ready to go for Friday's class.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,794
Points 31,645
Annie replied on Tue, Sep 11 2012 8:09 AM

I just finished going through all the lessons, and am as ready as I'll ever be.  Can't wait!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Tue, Sep 11 2012 8:41 AM

WEll I guess you two will be the A students   LOL    I have had mine for a year and still have not gone thru the lessons,  My bad  LOL   Oh well guess I will as soon as I can get all caught up ..

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,517
Points 47,270

Barbara:
WEll I guess you two will be the A students  

Barbara, the videos I watched were verrrrry minimal. I have not done any of the lessons. I may or may not have time to do any of them. I hope that this class does not give grades. LOL, I have enough stress and pressure in my life right now. I am looking for something relaxing and fun!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,825
Points 366,017
Kris replied on Tue, Sep 11 2012 5:07 PM

Lillie:

The manual that comes with the software has step by step lessons to help you learn to use it.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,673
Points 120,445

I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone thinks of the Quilt U EQ7 class. I liked the course and I'll be following along a second time.  I started this thread originally because I didn't care for the Quilt U forum. It confused me. (that's easy to do, believe me!) 

I'll be waiting to see if any of you have trouble in the same spot I did.  I'll be taking the second course in October and I hope everyone else does too. 

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Wed, Sep 12 2012 7:05 AM

Judy T-Bellingham:

I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone thinks of the Quilt U EQ7 class. I liked the course and I'll be following along a second time.  I started this thread originally because I didn't care for the Quilt U forum. It confused me. (that's easy to do, believe me!) 

I'll be waiting to see if any of you have trouble in the same spot I did.  I'll be taking the second course in October and I hope everyone else does too. 

I agree with you Judy about the Quilt U forum. This will be much better. I too will be following along a second time here.

northern colorado

Page 9 of 26 (379 items) «Prev7891011Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use