Restarting Dear Jane group Jan 2014

rated by 0 users
This post has 152 Replies | 26 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 685
Points 10,365

Good Morning everyone  I received my book and got caught up on the LUS blocks so I was able to start the Dear Jane yesterday.  I was able to get 4 blocks done yesterday.  I wanted to say that I love everyone's blocks.  One good thing about being behind is that I get to see what everyone has done and all of you inspire me one what I can do with my blocks.   Jacy, thank you for giving us the instructions.  It made it so much easier for me to get them done faster.  I am not doing the border blocks yet and I am doing the simple blocks first so I feel I am doing something.  I watch my granddaughter during the week so I hope to get one maybe two tonight.  Have a great day and happy quilting.

Jeanette

• Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 62,790
Jacy replied on Tue, Jan 14 2014 1:50 PM

Jeanette Kennedy Asiala:
Jacy, thank you for giving us the instructions.

You're welcome.

Jeanette Kennedy Asiala:
I am not doing the border blocks yet

I ddin't make the triangle blocks when I started either. I just started making the triangles because I have an idea to make a separate quilt with them.

• Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 7
Points 95
Carolyn replied on Tue, Jan 14 2014 6:10 PM

I have been so busy with new BOM projects, that Jane has been put aside. I will be working on her this weekend!

Carolyn from Indiana

• Post Points: 5
Page 11 of 11 (153 items) «Prev7891011
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use