My Day 3

rated by 0 users
This post has 4,214 Replies | 11 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,174
Points 43,405
Diane replied on Wed, Oct 30 2013 4:53 PM

Gorgeous block Lillie!!  Beautiful stitching.  Dragonfly looks great.

Lillie:

Here is the last of the Whisper RR blocks. YAY!!! Tomorrow I put all 4 of them in the mail and send them back to the original owner in the Netherlands. I think the dragonfly is a little large, but decided not to rip it out and re-do it.

• Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,469
Points 115,685
Linny t replied on Wed, Oct 30 2013 5:36 PM

Lillie:

Here is the last of the Whisper RR blocks. YAY!!! Tomorrow I put all 4 of them in the mail and send them back to the original owner in the Netherlands. I think the dragonfly is a little large, but decided not to rip it out and re-do it.

Lillie, it's just lovely.  I think the dragonfly is perfect.  Some one in the Netherlands it a really lucky person.

Linny T

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,636
Points 140,668
Stephanie replied on Wed, Oct 30 2013 5:42 PM

Linny t:
Some one in the Netherlands it a really lucky person.

Totally lucky. Amazing work Lilly.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,636
Points 140,668
Stephanie replied on Wed, Oct 30 2013 5:45 PM

Linny t:
I'll have to go back and look for the fairy site.

Just for you, I went back and found the link:  http://thefairysociety.ning.com/ 

The birds are what I loved as well, and I thought the price was very reasonable. Thanks for the link

Linny t:
I kept waiting for a text from the "Old Farts" club welcoming me, but it never happened...they're probably resting their aches, too, lol.

LOL. As one who has recently joined, I'd like to welcome you as well. LOL

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,636
Points 140,668
Stephanie replied on Wed, Oct 30 2013 6:04 PM

Robin:
Today is Birthday Day in our house.  My beloved turns 49 today.   He's a true gem of a guy

Happy Birthday to Donn! 

Robin:
We have a Queen and court, a big parade with class floats, a game, dress up days, sometimes a pep rally, but sadly no dance.   They gave it up years ago.

Wow, no dance. But still, lots of events.

Robin:
But so many of the younger teachers don't want to pick up the responsibility of fundraising and coordinating such events that their endanger of not existing anymore.   

Sad, really sad, but with all the increased paperwork, meetings, and responsibilities teachers ("you") have I can understand it.

Robin:
I'm thinking of joining the scrappy mystery quilt that's starting up on Nov 29th.   Just thought it might be a fun change up.  I've done one before and it's really neat to see the pieces come together. 

I love scrappies. I have wanted to do one called Maverick Stars for ages. 

Robin:
Happy a happy halloween eve everyone.

Right back at ya!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,636
Points 140,668
Stephanie replied on Wed, Oct 30 2013 6:15 PM

Norma Doll:
Today is my birthday too,   75.  

Happy Birthday Jo!!! 75, WTG. 

Norma Doll:
I have one large blanket, a small one, two bibs and a burp pad made for the shower on Sat.  I think I will make some more bibs and burp pads today.  George and his brother are going golfing if the weather holds out.  

Bless your heart for spending your Birthday making some lovlies for a young mother to be. You are so very special.

What an incredible blessing that the man that had the 4 wheeler accident is doing so well. His wife too. A miracle really

Norma Doll:
My Grandma use to say it's fun to see them come and it's great to see them go.

I really do love company. I think the hardest part for me is having all my friendly pets, and not letting them take too much advantage of all the extra attention they are getting. LOL. They love company too.  

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,636
Points 140,668
Stephanie replied on Wed, Oct 30 2013 6:21 PM

Diane:
I took my cat to the vet today for a check up and Monday I'll have her shaved.  She is 16 years old and has gotten mats in her fur.  I brushed her every night but I couldn't get some of them out.  She is a long hair calico.  She is a sweet beauty.  I gave her to my daughter for her 11th birthday when Ange was just a kitten.  My daughter cant' take her where she lives because someone is allergic.   I will be so happy to get her hair off where she will feel better and have no painful mats.  I hope she doesn't go crazy with not fur!

Diane,

I can sure relate. Otis is a 17 year old persian and every year I shave him because I can't keep control of the mats. He really love to be shaved and shows off. LOL. You'll be happier too to be able to pet and snuggle without getting a face full of fur, and less hairballs... 

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,636
Points 140,668
Stephanie replied on Wed, Oct 30 2013 6:22 PM

Lillie:

Lillie,

I'm bringing this back to front for any lurkers that haven't seen it....

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,149
Points 68,310
Robin replied on Thu, Oct 31 2013 5:29 AM

Stephanie:

Lillie:

Lillie,

I'm bringing this back to front for any lurkers that haven't seen it....

Lillie,

Your work is absolutely beautiful.  I love how delicate it all looks. 

Robin

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,149
Points 68,310
Robin replied on Thu, Oct 31 2013 5:34 AM

Happy Halloween everyone,

Thanks for the birthday wishes I'll past them on. 

Happy Birthday Dear Jo.   I hope you had a great day.   Sounds like you have been very productive with your baby things.

Tonight we will be passing out candy at the uptown trick or treating party.   We do it every year the kids have such a good time the big ones and the little ones.  

Got to run!

Robin

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Thu, Oct 31 2013 6:00 AM

Thank you everyone for all the kind words about my Whispers RR block. It was really a lot of fun.

I'm now excited to finish my Allie Aller class and start working on those blocks as well.

Happy Halloween!!!

northern colorado

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,469
Points 115,685
Linny t replied on Thu, Oct 31 2013 11:58 AM

Stephanie:
Just for you, I went back and found the link:  http://thefairysociety.ning.com/ 
 Thank you so much!  I spent a bit of time over there and left just before I would have decided to start making fairies of my own to post on there, lol.  

Linny T

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,469
Points 115,685
Linny t replied on Thu, Oct 31 2013 12:06 PM

I forgot to wish all of you a Happy Halloween!

Linny T

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,636
Points 140,668
Stephanie replied on Thu, Oct 31 2013 3:10 PM

Robin:
Tonight we will be passing out candy at the uptown trick or treating party.   We do it every year the kids have such a good time the big ones and the little ones.  

Have a great time!!!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,636
Points 140,668
Stephanie replied on Thu, Oct 31 2013 3:13 PM

Lillie:

I'm now excited to finish my Allie Aller class and start working on those blocks as well.

Happy Halloween!!!

That's so cool Lillie. The fabrics you bought with the class are gorgeous!!! I went all through the lessons and haven't done any of them, but it was so worth the price. I already had the book, so jumped at the 50% off when they had it on sale. What a great class she did. I can't wait to see what you do.

Happy Halloween to you to... 

Page 8 of 281 (4215 items) «Prev678910Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use