My Day 3

rated by 0 users
This post has 3,763 Replies | 12 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,313
Points 113,595
Linny t replied on Fri, Feb 7 2014 3:22 PM

I've been having trouble posting here today.  Most of the time I couldn't get online.  Frustrating.  I made one post around lunch and it wouldn't let me make another one.

I wanted to let Diane know I got your block yesterday...Very pretty and your journal is so darn cute!

Linny T

• Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,159
Points 43,045
Diane replied on Fri, Feb 7 2014 3:33 PM

I had trouble getting on too Linny.   Thanks for the compliment on my block and booklet.  I keep the booklets so I try to make them look like something.  I have done a lot of scrapbooking so I have supplies.  So much we spend on our hobbies!!!  My Dad was the same way.  He did wood working so he had to get new tools and wood and finishes.  He did a lot of work and got really good at it.  Seemed like my Mom was patient with him.  She liked it better than fishing where he would be gone all day.  He also had a garden to grow veggies.  Eventually he build a green house on the side of the house in the back.  It was cool.  He got into "hydroponics"  Don't know how well that went--can't remember.

Today I am doing wash--only 2 loads but still...LOL

Have a great weekend everyone!

• Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,103
Points 66,975
Robin replied on Sat, Feb 8 2014 7:33 AM

Lillie:

Good Morning Everyone

Just wanted to let ya'll know that I've mailed my block to Stephanie. Says it should arrive on Feb 10. Have a great weekend!!!

Lillie,

That's funny because I mailed mine to you Friday afternoon.   It should be there about the same time.

Robin

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Sat, Feb 8 2014 11:24 AM

Robin:

Lillie:

Good Morning Everyone

Just wanted to let ya'll know that I've mailed my block to Stephanie. Says it should arrive on Feb 10. Have a great weekend!!!

Lillie,

That's funny because I mailed mine to you Friday afternoon.   It should be there about the same time.

Robin

lol I'll let you know as soon as I receive it.

northern colorado

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,579
Points 139,858

Lillie:

Robin:

Lillie:

Good Morning Everyone

Lillie,

Robin

lol I'll let you know as soon as I receive it.

Woohoo. Can't wait to see it....

• Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,313
Points 113,595
Linny t replied on Sat, Feb 8 2014 6:09 PM

I've had a terrible time with this site today.  My timing must be bad.  So frustrating!

Hope you all had a really great Saturday.  Now that blocks are in transit, it's getting really exciting, isn't it?

Linny T

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,159
Points 43,045
Diane replied on Sat, Feb 8 2014 6:09 PM

Lillie---did you post a pic of you block?  I don't know how to get over to the section where our pics are.  It's not working now anyway---when I press Home, it does nothing.  I think if we post them here it would be good.

• Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,579
Points 139,858

Linny t:
Hope you all had a really great Saturday.  Now that blocks are in transit, it's getting really exciting, isn't it?

Very exciting. I've made giant headway on mine today. Hope to have it wrapped up tomorrow.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,579
Points 139,858

Diane:
I don't know how to get over to the section where our pics are.

Hopefully we'll be able to access media soon. I've had troubles getting on everything. That's why my posts have been short. I'm afraid I'll lose them.  

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,579
Points 139,858

Robin,

How'd the dinner go? Mom still doing ok?

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Sun, Feb 9 2014 6:30 AM

Diane:

Lillie---did you post a pic of you block?  I don't know how to get over to the section where our pics are.  It's not working now anyway---when I press Home, it does nothing.  I think if we post them here it would be good.

Diane,

I usually click on "Discussions"  then click on "Media"

Discussions is located above the word "My Day 3" on the left side of the page under the yellow tabs for Fabric for Life Winners, etc. So it's     Crazy Art Quilter's Group  .  Discussions  .  My Day 3

Media is located on the right side of the screen in a vertical menu Home, Blog, Discussions, Media, etc.

Also here is the link to that page.  http://www.quiltersclubofamerica.com/groups/crazy_quilt/media/default.aspx

Hope this goes through. Been having a few issues with this site again this morning.

northern colorado

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,103
Points 66,975
Robin replied on Sun, Feb 9 2014 6:40 AM

Stephanie:

Robin,

How'd the dinner go? Mom still doing ok?

The dinner went really well.   We sold enough plates on site that the kids will make the full price of their tickets.  So those who got out and sold tickets will have a big chunk of their trip paid.

Went to see mom yesterday.  She was doing therapy when we got there and seemed to be doing really well.   She has more movement in her hand and arm than she did when she left the hospital.   But she still has a way to go.  We played a game of scrabble with her which she loves.   She did really well.  In fact she won.    Which to me was a good sign that her mental abilities are still intact.   She was also determine to help pick up the tiles with her left hand which took some work but she did it.   

Thanks for asking.   And to everyone for all the prayers and concern.

Robin

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,103
Points 66,975
Robin replied on Sun, Feb 9 2014 6:49 AM

Good Morning Everyone,

Happy Sunday to you all.

I hope that you have one of the best.

Today is filled with all the things you have to do in two days, since yesterday we went to visit Mom.   But that's just the way it's going to have to be for a while.   I am so thankful to have my mom that I will gladly do whatever.   However, the first thing I'm going to do is head to church.  Then I'll come home and work on wash and school work.   When I get enough then I'll be through at this point I'm doing all that I can do and I don't have a whole lot to say to anyone who wants to complain at work about missing lesson plans and other mundane paper work.   Sorry,  no ones complain but there has been some other silliness this week which makes me feel the need for a moment of rant.

Anyway!   I hope that you all have a great day and will be able to enjoy the sun.   It's been so nice to see it for the last couple of days.

Robin

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,313
Points 113,595
Linny t replied on Sun, Feb 9 2014 7:56 AM

Diane, I got to media by clicking on the discussion for a post in there.  If you go to the home page, discussions, you should be able to find the latest post in media where Robin commented on mine.  I sure do hope they get this site working pretty soon.  I've been so frustrated with it these past weeks.  They keep saying it's getting better and it seems worse than ever.  

Linny T

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,313
Points 113,595
Linny t replied on Sun, Feb 9 2014 8:00 AM

Stephanie:

Linny t:

Very exciting. I've made giant headway on mine today. Hope to have it wrapped up tomorrow.

I can hardly wait to see what you have done!  You always surprise us with your creativity, Stephanie.

Linny T

Page 70 of 251 (3764 items) «Prev6869707172Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use