My Day 3

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,961 Replies | 11 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 175
Points 3,305
lilliepad replied on Thu, Jun 19 2014 6:17 AM

Robin-I'll let you know as soon as Stephanie's block arrives.  Golly I'm excited. I have thyroid surgery this Fri (tomorrow). I'm not allowed to do anything more strenuous than walking to the bathroom for a week. YAY no house cleaning!!!  So I'm hoping to make great headway of Stephanie's block.

• Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 175
Points 3,305
lilliepad replied on Thu, Jun 19 2014 6:19 AM

Robin:

Lillie,  Stephanie's block should be there by Saturday.

Robin-I'll let you know as soon as Stephanie's block arrives.  Golly I'm excited. I have thyroid surgery this Fri (tomorrow). I'm not allowed to do anything more strenuous than walking to the bathroom for a week. YAY no house cleaning!!!  So I'm hoping to make great headway of Stephanie's block.

I just had an error, so reposting  my comment.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,121
Points 110,575
Linny t replied on Thu, Jun 19 2014 10:42 AM

Diane:

Beat of luck Darlene.  Wish I was there!

I should have the block done by tomorrow Linny. 

Diane, I was more talking about if you were up to the next round or not, since Stephanie hadn't sent it to you yet.  When you said about wondering if you'd have to go into the hospital I thought it'd be good to ask.  She's probably sent it by now, so it doesn't matter.  You sounded like you were really miserable and a little scared.  It's not good when a UTI doesn't go away with treatment.  Anyways, I wasn't trying to push you with the one you're finishing now, dear.  Are you feeling better today?  

Linny T

• Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,067
Points 41,370
Diane replied on Thu, Jun 19 2014 11:29 AM

Linny t:
Diane, I was more talking about if you were up to the next round or not, since Stephanie hadn't sent it to you yet.  When you said about wondering if you'd have to go into the hospital I thought it'd be good to ask.  She's probably sent it by now,

All I can do is try.  I am finishing Robin's block today and will post a pic.

Still feeling terrible.  Tomorrow the results of the culture and sensitivity hopefully will be in.  Then they can prescribe something that works.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 175
Points 3,305
lilliepad replied on Thu, Jun 19 2014 2:19 PM

I'm so excited, Just got USPS notification that Diane's block has been delivered to Stephanie today.  woo hoo!!!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,499
Points 138,433
Stephanie replied on Thu, Jun 19 2014 3:06 PM

lilliepad:
I'm so excited, Just got USPS notification that Diane's block has been delivered to Stephanie today.  woo hoo!!!!

Oh yes it did, and is it fabulous!!!!! You ladies have outdone yourselves! 

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,121
Points 110,575
Linny t replied on Thu, Jun 19 2014 4:39 PM

Robin, USPS says that Lillie's block delivered.  Are they right?

Linny T

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,499
Points 138,433
Stephanie replied on Thu, Jun 19 2014 4:44 PM

Diane:
Still feeling terrible.  Tomorrow the results of the culture and sensitivity hopefully will be in.  Then they can prescribe something that works.

Just know we are here for you. I have mailed Linny's block out today. If you are at all too ill to carry on, just let me know. I will send a prepaid envelope that you can  send the block back to me,  and I will finish it for you. That's what friends are for. Sometimes we just can't predict what life is going to throw our way...All blessings are out to you in hopes you feel better soon.   

• Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,994
Points 64,465
Robin replied on Thu, Jun 19 2014 5:49 PM

Linny t:

Robin, USPS says that Lillie's block delivered.  Are they right?

Yep I got it about an hour ago.

Robin

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,499
Points 138,433
Stephanie replied on Thu, Jun 19 2014 5:51 PM

lilliepad:
I have thyroid surgery this Fri (tomorrow). I'm not allowed to do anything more strenuous than walking to the bathroom for a week. YAY no house cleaning!!!  So I'm hoping to make great headway of Stephanie's block.

Lillie,

Prayers out to you in your surgery, I hope all goes well. And I hope you know that the same applies to you in that if you find the surgery and healing is a bit more than you expected, just let us know. You'll be in our thoughts and prayers, and if you need help, just ask....

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,067
Points 41,370
Diane replied on Thu, Jun 19 2014 7:24 PM

Lillie-----best of luck with the surgery.  Prayers to you.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,067
Points 41,370
Diane replied on Thu, Jun 19 2014 7:28 PM

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,067
Points 41,370
Diane replied on Thu, Jun 19 2014 7:34 PM

Diane:

Here are pictures of the whole block so far and the work I did.  I would have loved to do more.  I love the colors.

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 286
Points 26,315

Lillie, sending prayers out for you during surgery and recovery.

Hoping that all goes well and that you are back on your feet in no time.

Darlene

from Western New York

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 286
Points 26,315

Diane:
your name on facebook

Diane, it is Darlene Hinz

For those of you who I have connected with on Facebook, I posted a picture of my display today from my phone

Darlene

from Western New York

Page 176 of 198 (2962 items) «Prev174175176177178Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use