My Day 3

rated by 0 users
This post has 3,823 Replies | 12 Followers

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 356
Points 27,260

Linny, great work on Lillie's block.  I think you all have done wonderful things with this RR.

Please keep me in mind if there is another RR.  I really need to make it happen.  Each RR turns out such wonderful projects.

Darlene

from Western New York

• Post Points: 35
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 356
Points 27,260

Well, the car is loaded and I am as prepared for the first day at Market as I will be.

It took almost an hour to load the car, hoping we unload and set up in an hour tomorrow, because that is what we will have.  Of course, the first time fitting the puzzle together does take a little longer.

I have a rough diagram of how I want to set up tomorrow and Kyle has agreed to help until all is ready for customers.  He normally just drops and runs but that will not be an option for a couple weeks, at least.  Hoping this encourages the boy to get a job.

I have posted on Facebook and guess that is about it.

Wish me luck tomorrow.  I will post when I get home and hopefully, I will have much success to report.

Darlene

from Western New York

• Post Points: 50
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 285
Points 5,025
lilliepad replied on Wed, Jun 18 2014 4:41 PM

OMGosh Diane. How horrible. I do pray that these new meds will give you relief and  knock this infection out once and for all.

• Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 285
Points 5,025
lilliepad replied on Wed, Jun 18 2014 4:43 PM

Thank you all for the lovely compliments on the work I did on Diane's block. I very much enjoyed working on her block.

• Post Points: 0
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,159
Points 43,045
Diane replied on Wed, Jun 18 2014 5:30 PM

Darlene---would you please give me your name on facebook so we could connect?

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,579
Points 139,858
Stephanie replied on Wed, Jun 18 2014 5:41 PM

Darlene :
Please keep me in mind if there is another RR.  I really need to make it happen.  Each RR turns out such wonderful projects.

Thank you Darlene. Look forward to having you join us.....

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,579
Points 139,858
Stephanie replied on Wed, Jun 18 2014 5:44 PM

Darlene :
Well, the car is loaded and I am as prepared for the first day at Market as I will be.

All my best wishes for great weather and Big sales tomorrow. So happy that Kyle is coming along to help you. Look forward to hearing all about it. 

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,336
Points 113,515
Linny t replied on Wed, Jun 18 2014 7:34 PM

Diane, I'm so sorry you're feeling so bad.  When I was younger I got uti's all the time.  They'd get bad fast and I'd have blood in my urine and be in bed with the pain overnight.  They found out I had an infantile urethra, so they "fixed" it.  After that I didn't get many.  During that journey I learned about Sassafras root tea.  You get it at the health food store.  It's chunks of the root in tea bags in a box and you make it like tea.  I would make a gallon of it at the first sign of a uti and drink that gallon in a day.  The next day I'd be fine.  You shouldn't drink it all the time, but just medicinally.  I hope you don't have to go to the hospital.  Who would look after Mary?  Let us know how the new medicine works.  Are you up to finishing the RR?

Linny T

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,336
Points 113,515
Linny t replied on Wed, Jun 18 2014 7:39 PM

Darlene :

It took almost an hour to load the car, hoping we unload and set up in an hour tomorrow, because that is what we will have.  Of course, the first time fitting the puzzle together does take a little longer.

I have a rough diagram of how I want to set up tomorrow and Kyle has agreed to help until all is ready for customers.  He normally just drops and runs but that will not be an option for a couple weeks, at least.  Hoping this encourages the boy to get a job.

I have posted on Facebook and guess that is about it.

Wish me luck tomorrow.  I will post when I get home and hopefully, I will have much success to report.

How exciting, Darlene!  I hope your sales soar and the new location is better than the other.  Nice that Kyle is going to stay and help.  That's a big blessing.  Maybe he'll stay and you'll both find out he's a wonderful sales person...You can only hope, right?  Best of luck!

Linny T

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,336
Points 113,515
Linny t replied on Wed, Jun 18 2014 7:41 PM

Darlene :

Linny, great work on Lillie's block.  I think you all have done wonderful things with this RR.

Thank you Darlene.  We certainly will keep you in mind.  It'd be fun if you join in.

Linny T

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,336
Points 113,515
Linny t replied on Wed, Jun 18 2014 7:44 PM

Diane:

Linny---I love the work you did on Lillie's block.  The butterfly is beautiful.

Thanks, Diane.  It was fun to work on.  There was so much beautiful work on it already.  I really liked the lace butterfly you put on it.  That was you, right?  I wish I could find some that were dainty like that.  Do you remember where you got it?

Linny T

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,159
Points 43,045
Diane replied on Wed, Jun 18 2014 8:39 PM

Beat of luck Darlene.  Wish I was there!

I should have the block done by tomorrow Linny. 

• Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,115
Points 67,290
Robin replied on Thu, Jun 19 2014 4:47 AM

Good  Morning Everyone,

Thanks for all the nice comments about Stephanie's Block.

I'm one stack of stuff from done with the packing and moving.   Except for the big stuff I left that for the custodians.

Darlene,    I hope your market day is a smashing success.  

Diane,  That's terrible.  UTI's are bad enough without complications from the antibiotics.   Please take care of yourself. 

Lillie,  Stephanie's block should be there by Saturday.

I hope everyone has a great day.

Robin

• Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 285
Points 5,025
lilliepad replied on Thu, Jun 19 2014 6:10 AM

Darlene :

Darlene, we are having a CQ ornament swap this year. If you'd be interested in joining that one. Otherwise, we won't have another RR until sometime next year.

And speaking of next year, I'd like to propose a theme for our next RR. All Things French or  C'est la vie (That's Life). All embellishments would remind you of France. Just a thought. Yes I know, I am an over achiever. I start planning things way in advance.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 285
Points 5,025
lilliepad replied on Thu, Jun 19 2014 6:14 AM

Good luck Darlene! I hope this new location will be just the ticket to jump start your business. Let us know how it goes.

Page 175 of 255 (3824 items) «Prev173174175176177Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use