rated by 0 users
This post has 515 Replies | 7 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,341
Points 113,595
Linny t replied on Mon, Oct 1 2012 6:08 PM

Diane:

It's good that your block was found Linny.  Now it's 2 pillows!

Yes, Diane.  2 pillows it will be, lol.

Linny T

• Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,341
Points 113,595
Linny t replied on Mon, Oct 1 2012 6:14 PM

Lillie:
Isn't that just the way it goes!!! At least you got it back and you can make something of it yourself. Maybe save it for the next CQ RR we do.  hee hee

I like this idea better than just another pillow.

Linny T

• Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Mon, Oct 1 2012 10:03 PM

Linny t:

2 excellent books, Lillie.  The Motifs book, is it by Michler?  I have that one and I love her work.  

Yes it Michler. Love her books!

northern colorado

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,118
Points 67,365
Robin replied on Tue, Oct 2 2012 5:27 AM

Linny,

That's wonderful news! Which one are you going to have us work on or will it be two?  You could send the first one to Diane have her combine them then we could work on whichever one we wanted or a little on both,  I mean you might wind up having to do some on it yourself but then they would both be done.   I game for whatever you want to do.   

Working on Stephanie's block has gotten me back in the mood.   I think I had gotten blindsided on my bom because the last two months didn't have enough stuff to fill the holes. But since Stephanie's block didn't have a specific requirement I've just done my own thing so freeing.   Really open up my mind.   I'm back to working on my bom.

Robin

• Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,579
Points 139,858

Robin:

But since Stephanie's block didn't have a specific requirement I've just done my own thing so freeing.   Really open up my mind.   I'm back to working on my bom.

Robin

That's awesome Robin. Your muse is back!

Lillie,

Those are great books. I have purchased quite a few CQ books over time and love to go back through them. I used to take one on the commute to work. It was a great time to look and learn. 

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,159
Points 43,045
Diane replied on Tue, Oct 2 2012 11:16 AM

Linny t:
Yes, Diane.  2 pillows it will be, lol.

You could also do a wall hanging for your bedroom---like the one I've been making for the last year and a half!!!   LOLOL

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,159
Points 43,045
Diane replied on Tue, Oct 2 2012 11:29 AM

One online instruction website is sharon b"s stitch dictionary.  Enjoy your books Lillie---it's always nice to have good " in hand" books.  I like it better than on the web.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,341
Points 113,595
Linny t replied on Tue, Oct 2 2012 3:58 PM

Robin:

That's wonderful news! Which one are you going to have us work on or will it be two?  You could send the first one to Diane have her combine them then we could work on whichever one we wanted or a little on both,  I mean you might wind up having to do some on it yourself but then they would both be done.   I game for whatever you want to do.   

Robin, I was thinking of saving it for the next RR we do.  I hope we do another one.  This one will work the bugs out of the process for all of us.  The next one we'll already know how to act. 

I suppose once Diane gets the block we'll need to talk about when we will move the date to send them on to the next person.  Diane, assuming you get it this Thursday or Friday, when do you want to move the date to?

Linny T

• Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,341
Points 113,595
Linny t replied on Tue, Oct 2 2012 3:59 PM

Diane:

One online instruction website is sharon b"s stitch dictionary.  

I like her stitch diagrams.

Linny T

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,159
Points 43,045
Diane replied on Tue, Oct 2 2012 4:20 PM

Linny t:
I suppose once Diane gets the block we'll need to talk about when we will move the date to send them on to the next person.  Diane, assuming you get it this Thursday or Friday, when do you want to move the date to?

I think November 1st would be good. 

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Tue, Oct 2 2012 4:59 PM

FINALLY! I can post something to this site. It's been really bad today.

I went to lunch with a dear friend of mine who does CQ-ing. I showed her what I have done with Diane's block and she was very complementary. So, I'm feeling very good about my contribution. I hope Diane feels the same way when she see's the picture.

northern colorado

• Post Points: 50
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,159
Points 43,045
Diane replied on Tue, Oct 2 2012 5:07 PM

Lillie:
I hope Diane feels the same way when she see's the picture.

I'm sure I will love it Lillie.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,341
Points 113,595
Linny t replied on Tue, Oct 2 2012 5:21 PM

Diane:

Linny t:

I think November 1st would be good. 

It sounds good to me Diane.  How about everyone else?

Linny T

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,341
Points 113,595
Linny t replied on Tue, Oct 2 2012 5:22 PM

I just checked the tracking and it shows expected delivery on 10/4.  I feel like I have some control over this one, lol.

Linny T

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,159
Points 43,045
Diane replied on Tue, Oct 2 2012 5:27 PM

Linny t:

I just checked the tracking and it shows expected delivery on 10/4.  I feel like I have some control over this one, lol.

I'll be watching for it!

Page 19 of 35 (516 items) «Prev1718192021Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use