My Day.......

rated by 0 users
This post has 5,485 Replies | 12 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,100
Points 110,185
Linny t replied on Mon, Dec 17 2012 7:52 PM

Stephanie, don't you find your cognitive skills work better in the 11th hour?  I do, lol.  

Hope you have a great evening, too.

Linny T

• Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,100
Points 110,185
Linny t replied on Mon, Dec 17 2012 8:03 PM

Diane:
Linny--I always seem to have that feeling at Christmas--leaving someone out.  So I have extras just in case.  Like one year I made an extra banana bread and when my home teacher came that month I was happy to have something to give.  
 it's a good idea, Diane.  I do that, too.  I have a box full of little things I pick up here or there throughout the year that I can put a quick little gift together out of.  It just seems to me I'm missing something for someone.  I think I feel this way because all the adults are saying gifts for the kids only this year.  It gets real simple when it's only about the kids.  Too simple for me.  I like to complicate everything.  It's my special gift, lol.

Linny T

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,975
Points 63,985
Robin replied on Tue, Dec 18 2012 6:28 AM

Linny t:

I like to complicate everything.  It's my special gift, lol.

Glad to know I don't do this alone.    Very successful night shopping.  All done but Donn,  he has to have a little more time to weight all the angles.   I hope that you all have a Super Eggnogy Tuesday.    Last day of the work week for me.    

There tearing all one of the kitchens at school on Wednesday so they can install a three compartment sink for culinary.  If that hasn't been a screw up from the word go I don't know what has.  But fortunately it's all straight now and I just have to live with what the guys do.  

Robin

• Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,100
Points 110,185
Linny t replied on Tue, Dec 18 2012 12:28 PM

Robin:
I hope that you all have a Super Eggnogy Tuesday.
 I love this!

Robin:
Last day of the work week for me. 
Yahoo for you!

Linny T

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,975
Points 63,985
Robin replied on Tue, Dec 18 2012 2:24 PM

Good afternoon everyone,

I'm home for the holidays!

I got out a little early primarily because I didn't want to stay, the kids were all going to a dance and I thought this is a really good time to have an appointment.   I guess that makes me a bad person.    I did take down all of my holiday decorations before I left so hopefully that counts for something.   I'm just tired I think.

Anyway, planning on making a pot of coffee, cleaning my kitchen, cooking some supper, wrapping some presents and relaxing.  

Hope you all had a great day.

Robin

• Post Points: 65
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,052
Points 41,100
Diane replied on Tue, Dec 18 2012 2:59 PM

Sounds like a good plan Robin.  Enjoy!

• Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Tue, Dec 18 2012 3:33 PM

woo hoo Robin.  Good for you. Have fun with the rest of your week!

northern colorado

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Tue, Dec 18 2012 3:35 PM

My quilt top from the RR has been found and returned to the sender. She put insurance on it and has sent it out UPS again. Hopefully it will be here by the end of the week. woo hoo. Praise the Lord.

northern colorado

• Post Points: 50
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,052
Points 41,100
Diane replied on Tue, Dec 18 2012 3:49 PM

Wonderful news Lillie!!!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,052
Points 41,100
Diane replied on Tue, Dec 18 2012 3:53 PM

My latest acquisitions!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,467
Points 138,003
Stephanie replied on Tue, Dec 18 2012 5:11 PM

Linny t:

Stephanie, don't you find your cognitive skills work better in the 11th hour?  I do, lol.  

Oh my yes. Part of my life, my work and my hobby is centered around hoping to make other peoples dreams come true. Hoping to capture their visions and make them as real as I can with the minimal skills that I have. I will never be a master artist, kind of like some people will never be great in sports, or famous musicians, but my heart is in the right place. As is yours and all fo our group.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,467
Points 138,003
Stephanie replied on Tue, Dec 18 2012 5:24 PM

Robin:

Linny t:

I like to complicate everything.  It's my special gift, lol.

Glad to know I don't do this alone.    Very successful night shopping.  All done but Donn,  he has to have a little more time to weight all the angles.   I hope that you all have a Super Eggnogy Tuesday.    Last day of the work week for me.    

There tearing all one of the kitchens at school on Wednesday so they can install a three compartment sink for culinary.  If that hasn't been a screw up from the word go I don't know what has.  But fortunately it's all straight now and I just have to live with what the guys do.  

Robin

Overthinking is part of the norm around here too. LOL. If I don't do enough, I think I have rubbed off on Mike. LOL. I actually caught him putting his tools back in their proper place in his toolbox kit today! You would have to live with him to appreciate this. He's the drop anything, anywhere, got to fly guy that makes housework so much more fun. LOL

Robin,

I remember you shopping for a special sink seemingly months ago for this. Finally they're getting around to it, and I saw one of those sinks today working at a restaurant. I want one, and hope that you don't get so spoiled by it that you have to plan a remodel to have one of your own. LOL.

Happy eggnoggy Tuesday to you too. I don't have any rum to put into mine,  but it is good and I do have extra nutmeg. Yum. Do you buy your eggnog from Publix? I can't drink any other brand now.    

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,467
Points 138,003
Stephanie replied on Tue, Dec 18 2012 5:29 PM

Lillie:

My quilt top from the RR has been found and returned to the sender. She put insurance on it and has sent it out UPS again. Hopefully it will be here by the end of the week. woo hoo. Praise the Lord.

Glad to hear that Lillie! Especially since you had special plans for it. Good for you too for using your voice loudly enough to track it down and not just taking it as ok when it wasn't delivered.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,467
Points 138,003
Stephanie replied on Tue, Dec 18 2012 5:33 PM

Diane:

My latest acquisitions!

Oh Diane, Wow!  I am green with envy. LOL. Great colors. At the bottom there are pink and blue curlique looking ribbons. What are these?  The threads are beautiful too.    

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Tue, Dec 18 2012 5:38 PM

Beautiful Diane. Are those silk threads as well? The treads are so shinny.   What kind of ribbon is that at the bottom of the picture? They look crinkly. I was just thinking last night that I need more silk ribbon. I know I ordered a whole bunch more from someone while I was at my sista's but it hasn't arrived yet. And I want to wait until it gets here before I order more. A girl just can't have too much silk!!!

northern colorado

Page 295 of 366 (5486 items) «Prev293294295296297Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use