Halloween 2011

rated by 0 users
This post has 307 Replies | 6 Followers

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 355
Points 27,285

Linny t:
I haven't seen her posting in a very long time.

Linny, as Stephanie posted, Claudette was in the Craftsy BOM thread but I can't say how recently.  I don't follow that thread very closely.  Not coming to my e-mail.  Just when I come on-line and you know that is not very frequently lately.

I believe I saw somewhere in the BOM thread that Claudette was having some health issues but do not know exactly what they were.

You are right.  She is really creative and talented and I also miss seeing what she is working on.

Darlene

from Western New York

• Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Wed, Nov 7 2012 5:43 PM

WOW those are totally awesome, Linny!!! I can't wait to see how they turn out. Please post pics when you're finished.

I too have decided to do something WAY OUTSIDE my box!  I found a image online that I totally love and have decided to get it enlarged so it would measure 75 X 50-inches when the blocks are sewn together. I will paint this on PFD fabric, then free motion quilt it myself. I'll probably rent the long arm again. Here's the link to the image. Course, mine won't look identical to this one. I'm just using this one for inspiration.

http://ibiblio.org/wm/paint/auth/pollock/pollock.key.jpg

northern colorado

• Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,272
Points 112,950
Linny t replied on Wed, Nov 7 2012 9:38 PM

Thank you, Lillie.  

That's a Jackson Pollock piece, right?  It's going to be phenomenal.  I hope you post pics while you're doing it as well as when you're done.  That's exciting.  Who cares if you posted it in the wrong thread.  When you start posting you should start a new thread just for that.

Linny T

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,149
Points 42,800
Diane replied on Mon, Nov 12 2012 11:40 AM

Linny t:
           Linny, I didn't get this.  I am not getting all of the messages.  Don't know what to do but a lot of time there will be conversation and I don't see the beginning!!

The 2 on the right will be cut up for fabric patches.

• Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,149
Points 42,800
Diane replied on Mon, Nov 12 2012 11:57 AM

I am totally confused!!!  I didn't see that it was 2011.  But still, I think I am missing some conversation or maybe it's a "senior moment".

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,562
Points 139,613
Stephanie replied on Mon, Nov 12 2012 3:35 PM

Me too Diane. I 'll see a reply to something and the post isn't on my computer. LOL. The site is still having issues for sure. Once again it was taking forever to load.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,272
Points 112,950
Linny t replied on Mon, Nov 12 2012 7:32 PM

Diane, I posted this last year.  Did you all see Lillie's post about her new project?  There's a link to a famous picture she's going to interpret in quilting.  It will be awesome.  She posted it here, but she thought she was in a different thread.  I'm going to bump it back to the top.  I think with all the issues on this site it got missed.  I've been having terrible trouble posting today, too.

Linny T

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,272
Points 112,950
Linny t replied on Mon, Nov 12 2012 7:33 PM

Lillie:

WOW those are totally awesome, Linny!!! I can't wait to see how they turn out. Please post pics when you're finished.

I too have decided to do something WAY OUTSIDE my box!  I found a image online that I totally love and have decided to get it enlarged so it would measure 75 X 50-inches when the blocks are sewn together. I will paint this on PFD fabric, then free motion quilt it myself. I'll probably rent the long arm again. Here's the link to the image. Course, mine won't look identical to this one. I'm just using this one for inspiration.

http://ibiblio.org/wm/paint/auth/pollock/pollock.key.jpg

Linny T

Page 21 of 21 (308 items) «Prev1718192021
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use