rated by 0 users
This post has 4,444 Replies | 11 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,540
Points 116,820
Linny t replied on Mon, Jan 27 2014 11:17 AM

Robin:
I've posted by block in the media section for yall to see.   (Linny, I hope that was the right place.)   The block is done the booklet is almost done.  All I have to do is stitch it together.  So I should have it in the post by the deadline with no trouble.  
 It's lovely, Robin, and yes, that's the place for it.  I love how you put some of "your Alaska" into it.  It's going to be fun to embellish.

Love the little graphic.  Hope you have a perfect day.

Linny T

• Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Mon, Jan 27 2014 12:57 PM

I've posted pictures in media from the book I bought with the etui pattern

northern colorado

• Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Mon, Jan 27 2014 1:20 PM

Linny t:

Love the little graphic.  Hope you have a perfect day.

lol when I saw the graphic at the bottom of the page, I thought to myself..."golly, I wish I could embroider a flower like that!"  lol

northern colorado

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,674
Points 141,243
Stephanie replied on Mon, Jan 27 2014 5:56 PM

Yay, the site is working!!!!. I see my post from yesterday didn't show up. Maybe this one will.

I've been quite sick with a croupy cough and lagging a bit behind getting everything together for my block. Going to the doc tomorrow for my quarterly visit and hoping he can give me something to hasten this flu.

Diane, your work on the pink block is lovely.

Robin, I'll have to check your block out in media

Lillie, the etui too.

I'm going back to bed. Stay happy, stay well.... 

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,540
Points 116,820
Linny t replied on Mon, Jan 27 2014 9:31 PM

Stephanie!  You got on!  Happy to see you're in the land of the living.  Sounds like you've been really sick.  Hope doc can give you something for it.

Linny T

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,540
Points 116,820
Linny t replied on Tue, Jan 28 2014 11:46 AM

Just popped in to wish everyone a happy Tuesday.  Seems like the site is working a little better.  Hope it stays that way.

Linny T

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,674
Points 141,243
Stephanie replied on Tue, Jan 28 2014 11:55 AM

Linny t:
Hope doc can give you something for it.

Thanks Linny.

Pneumonia.... and a scrip for Amoxycillan.    At least I won't have to fast. LOL. Hope to be back in the saddle real soon.

Happy Tuesday to you... 

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,674
Points 141,243
Stephanie replied on Tue, Jan 28 2014 11:58 AM

Linny t:
Seems like the site is working a little better.

Soon as I posted and tried to go to media to see Robin's block, the error messages started...

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Tue, Jan 28 2014 2:47 PM

I'm sick again today. I hope this is not going to be a recurring thing with me. I have a headache and upset stomach. Took a long nap this morning but did not wake up feeling any better. I feel like I want a milk shake. What's up wit dat?

northern colorado

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,540
Points 116,820
Linny t replied on Tue, Jan 28 2014 5:25 PM

Stephanie:

Linny t:
Hope doc can give you something for it.

Thanks Linny.

Pneumonia.... and a scrip for Amoxycillan.    At least I won't have to fast. LOL. Hope to be back in the saddle real soon.

Happy Tuesday to you... 

Mercy!  I'm glad you went in to see the Dr. when you did.  

Linny T

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,540
Points 116,820
Linny t replied on Tue, Jan 28 2014 5:27 PM

Lillie:

I'm sick again today. I hope this is not going to be a recurring thing with me. I have a headache and upset stomach. Took a long nap this morning but did not wake up feeling any better. I feel like I want a milk shake. What's up wit dat?

Sorry you're feeling puny, Lillie.  I say if you want a milk shake, have a milk shake.  Hope you feel better quick.  

I've been fighting a sinus infection since Sunday.  This morning I didn't want to pick my head up off the pillow.  I felt better once I got to work, but not good.  Hopefully it'll pass soon.

Linny T

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,190
Points 43,740
Diane replied on Tue, Jan 28 2014 5:31 PM

Hi All

I too have been feeling horrible today due to fibro.  I had such sensitivity all over my body and pain.  I took an extra pain pill, got in bed on a heating pad for a hurting hip and the pain finally went away.  Wow I feel great now.  Thank you God!

Lillie--you may have the noro virus.  Check it out online.  Hope you feel better.  I had it and it's a hard one.  It lasts 3 days but my stomach upset went on for a month and I lost weight.  It was the start of my losing 26lbs.  So it worked out for me.

Stephanie---pneumonia--really?!  Wow that is not good.  I know you and Lillie feel like crap.  I have a prayer going for both of you.

Robin---I love your block!!!  So pretty and so unusual!  Lots to work on there.

I got my block out and printed a pic.  I need new ink--it's coming out orange but I'll use it anyway for my booklet.  Just trying to get it together to mail soon.

Linny--would you email me the rotation list?  I couldn't print it here and I need to get it for my booklet. Thanks.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,540
Points 116,820
Linny t replied on Tue, Jan 28 2014 9:42 PM

I sent it to your Yahoo email.  It's titled "QCA RR adresses"

Linny T

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,540
Points 116,820
Linny t replied on Tue, Jan 28 2014 9:43 PM

Linny t:

I sent it to your Yahoo email.  It's titled "QCA RR adresses"

It's late.  Sorry.  This is for Diane of course and I misspelled addresses, lol.  I need to sleep...

Linny T

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,190
Points 43,740
Diane replied on Tue, Jan 28 2014 11:02 PM

Thanks Linny---you always come through.  Hope you had a good night.

Page 63 of 297 (4445 items) «Prev6162636465Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use