rated by 0 users
This post has 2,836 Replies | 11 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,099
Points 110,150
Linny t replied on Mon, Nov 18 2013 11:25 AM

Robin:

It's Monday, so I'm off to capture the minds of the young and restless.

This week has a lot of stuff in it.  Like Family Night tomorrow night.   Cupcakes for the teachers by Friday and Gingerbread baking in the middle.  Fun, Fun, Fun. 

Grades are due today by 1:00 for progress reports Also!

Here's hoping the young are tired from the weekend and aren't so restless.  It's a cool job when you get to make cupcakes and gingerbread!  Hope your grading got done faster than you imagined it would.

Have a happy Monday!

Linny T

• Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,973
Points 63,960
Robin replied on Tue, Nov 19 2013 5:14 AM

Good Morning Everyone, 

Family night tonight.  So today is all about getting ready for that and having classes.   I'll be bushed tonight. I hope you have a great day. 

Robin

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,099
Points 110,150
Linny t replied on Tue, Nov 19 2013 11:30 AM

Robin:

Good Morning Everyone, 

Family night tonight.  So today is all about getting ready for that and having classes.   I'll be bushed tonight. I hope you have a great day. 

Robin

Sounds exhausting, Robin.  Still, I hope you have a good turnout.  I'm sure it helps you teachers in the end to understand what's going on there.  Good luck!

Linny T

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Tue, Nov 19 2013 11:56 AM

Today I spent 2 hours at the gym. First class was strength and conditioning. The next class was water aerobics. I feel WONDERFUL!!!!!  I'll do the same thing on Thurs if  the roads are clear. We're expecting 70% chance of snow and I don't do so well behind the wheel. Well, I probably do just fine. I think it's more of a case of I don't want to drive in the snow.

northern colorado

• Post Points: 50
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,051
Points 41,080
Diane replied on Tue, Nov 19 2013 1:57 PM

Hi Everyone

Good luck Robin--hope you and everyone has a good time at family night.

Lillie--nice to hear you are enjoy your workout. You have really improved you overall health.  Congrats!

How is it going with the Christmas sway?  How are you doing it.  Like a RR?

• Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,099
Points 110,150
Linny t replied on Tue, Nov 19 2013 4:50 PM

Lillie:

Today I spent 2 hours at the gym. First class was strength and conditioning. The next class was water aerobics. I feel WONDERFUL!!!!!  I'll do the same thing on Thurs if  the roads are clear. We're expecting 70% chance of snow and I don't do so well behind the wheel. Well, I probably do just fine. I think it's more of a case of I don't want to drive in the snow.

You go girl!  Proud of ya'  Don't blame you for not wanting to drive in the snow, though.

Linny T

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,461
Points 137,928
Stephanie replied on Wed, Nov 20 2013 4:23 AM

Lillie:
Today I spent 2 hours at the gym.

Way to go Lillie!  Hope the roads are clear for you on Thursday to go again. 

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,461
Points 137,928
Stephanie replied on Wed, Nov 20 2013 4:25 AM

Robin,

Hope you had a great family night

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,973
Points 63,960
Robin replied on Wed, Nov 20 2013 5:25 AM

Good Morning Everyone,

Hope your day was great!  Mine was very busy but the outcome seem to be terrific.   The kids and their parents had a seem to have a great time.  Several of them came to see me after the activities were done and said they did.   Always great to see families have a great evening together.

Today is a little calmer.   Clean up my room is at the top of the list, which is going to be challenging since I've got to take the kids to the career center in order to get today's assignment done.  Oh well that's life.  It will work out some how.

Congrats Lillie on getting back in the swing of things at the gym.  

Happy Hump Day!

Robin

• Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Wed, Nov 20 2013 7:28 AM

Robin,

It sounds like the event was a hit for the entire family. That's always special when kids and family stop by after the activities to say thanks. Teachers get so few rewards for all the effort they put into every hour of teaching. Good on ya!

northern colorado

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,099
Points 110,150
Linny t replied on Wed, Nov 20 2013 11:19 AM

Lillie:

Robin,

It sounds like the event was a hit for the entire family. That's always special when kids and family stop by after the activities to say thanks. Teachers get so few rewards for all the effort they put into every hour of teaching. Good on ya!

Amen to this!

Linny T

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,099
Points 110,150
Linny t replied on Wed, Nov 20 2013 12:16 PM

I think I've shared Farmhouse Fabrics before, but wanted to again because they have a most excellent assortment of charms.

Linny T

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,461
Points 137,928
Stephanie replied on Wed, Nov 20 2013 2:06 PM

Robin:
The kids and their parents had a seem to have a great time.  Several of them came to see me after the activities were done and said they did.   Always great to see families have a great evening together.

What a lift for you Robin. And so deserved! It's so refreshing to read about the families having a great time. These are the memories we hold onto, and you helped make that happen for them. God Bless you and your helpers for that.

Robin:
Today is a little calmer.   Clean up my room is at the top of the list, which is going to be challenging since I've got to take the kids to the career center in order to get today's assignment done.  Oh well that's life.  It will work out some how.

Geez, there is always cleanup to be done, and the distractions that seemingly go along with it. Hopefully you got some kind hearted help on that end, and didn't have to do it all by yourself. You must be worn out by now. Hope you can come home and  relax the evening away without a care in the world.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,461
Points 137,928
Stephanie replied on Wed, Nov 20 2013 2:08 PM

Linny t:

I think I've shared Farmhouse Fabrics before, but wanted to again because they have a most excellent assortment of charms.

I'm getting an error message on this link for some reason.  I did search it and got on. Thanks for the reminder of this site, they do have some awesome stuff. 

• Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Wed, Nov 20 2013 4:15 PM

Stephanie:

Linny t:

I'm getting an error message on this link for some reason.  I did search it and got on. Thanks for the reminder of this site, they do have some awesome stuff. 

I got the same error message. I'm going to google  it

northern colorado

Page 19 of 190 (2837 items) «Prev1718192021Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use