rated by 0 users
This post has 2,136 Replies | 8 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,846
Points 60,930
Robin replied on Sat, Aug 24 2013 6:35 AM

Good Morning Everyone,

I hope that you have some awesome plans for your Saturday.   I'm fixing to head out to school and do some work.  So much to do to organize all of the classes I teach.  But I feel like in a week or so it will be smoother.

Yesterday was a wild day.   It was Friday and that means I see all of my classes in order which is different from the rest of the week.    I can tell I've got to start moving some of the talkers around this coming week to show that I'm not going to put up with it.   I've got some who just talk when they want to without worrying what else is going on in the classroom.  Ugh!   But overall I seem to have good classes.

Been working on my Blog about our trip to Denali but it's going slow so because I want to make sure I include everything hopefully it will be up by the end of the month. 

Everyone have a creative Saturday!

Robin

• Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Sat, Aug 24 2013 7:55 AM

We have the Colorado Pro Cycling Tour coming through our little town today (Sat). I'm looking forward to it. It passes within 1 mile of our house. All the streets will be closed off this afternoon. We're going to ride our bikes down the road and watch them as they wiz by at 25-30mph.  lol  It's a big deal for CO to have this tour. Brings in lots of tourist dollars for all the towns the race passes through because the race brings in lots of big names on the international racing scene.

Have a blessed weekend everyone.

northern colorado

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,253
Points 134,708
Stephanie replied on Sat, Aug 24 2013 11:33 AM

Sounds like a blast Lillie. Have a great time!

• Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,253
Points 134,708
Stephanie replied on Sat, Aug 24 2013 11:37 AM

Robin:
I'm fixing to head out to school and do some work.  So much to do to organize all of the classes I teach.  But I feel like in a week or so it will be smoother.

It'll be nice to have everything be organized, and do it without all the commotion. Do you have helpers this year yet?

It's great to hear that you seem to have good classes. Sounds like a good plan to move the talkers around. You'll get 'em in line.

Your Blog sounds like something to look forward to. Can't wait to read the details of your trip.  

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,253
Points 134,708
Stephanie replied on Sat, Aug 24 2013 11:38 AM

Diane,

It sounds like you're going to have some babies anytime now. Wohoo.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,253
Points 134,708
Stephanie replied on Sat, Aug 24 2013 11:48 AM

I haven't any plans for today, except to go thru my master closet and see what I can donate. Lots of next to new shoes and some clothes in there that someone could get some use out of. I've already gathered some books, wall pictures, and a custom made comforter that a customer gave me. It's beautiful, but not my style. And of course there's the usual chores. Never ending laundry. I've stripped the couch cushions and have them in the wash. Have to do that every so often with my menagerie of pets.  

Hope everyone has a great day no matter what you're up to.... 

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,905
Points 38,330
Diane replied on Sat, Aug 24 2013 7:17 PM

Hi Everyone!

I have been under the weather for a couple of days and just feeling blah.   I thought I would update my egg situation.  I am now having a problem with the eggs collapsing.  I have been doing some research online and the answer seems to be that there is not enough humidity.  Also, I'm reading that they need to incubate up to 3 months. They have been incubating for 5 weeks now.  This is not as easy as I've thought even with the incubator!  I have taken some advise and placed moist paper towels over, but not touching the eggs.  It's a touchy situation. LOL  By tomorrow, I should see some puffing up and softness on top.  The underneaths are fine.

Lillie----It sounds like you have a lot of fun things going on in your neighborhood.  Nice!  

Robin---sounds like the school year is off to a good start.  Great idea to move the talkers around. So funny.

I'm hoping to go to church tomorrow but it looks doubtful the way I feel.  Have a great Sunday everyone!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,253
Points 134,708
Stephanie replied on Sun, Aug 25 2013 8:30 AM

Hi Diane,

Sorry to hear you've been under the weather. Hope you are feeling better today, and able to make it to church. It always seems to cheer you.

Did the increased humidity help?

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,846
Points 60,930
Robin replied on Sun, Aug 25 2013 10:45 AM

Good Morning Everyone,

I hope you are having a swell Sunday.

This really bright thing just came out from behind the clouds we think it's the sun.  But not totally sure.

Today will be spent washing clothes at the Smith Home and we will also be putting on the final touches to school stuff.  Would already been done with that but I've been playing with my blog for the last couple of hours and if it can go wrong it did.  I've stopped for the day will try again another.

Robin

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,253
Points 134,708
Stephanie replied on Sun, Aug 25 2013 10:57 AM

Robin:

This really bright thing just came out from behind the clouds we think it's the sun.  But not totally sure.

Same in my neck of the woods. LOL. I've been waiting for it to rain all day so far.

Robin:
I've been playing with my blog for the last couple of hours and if it can go wrong it did.  I've stopped for the day will try again another.

That's so frustrating. I noticed the site was a little wonky trying to post. Was that the issue you had? Have a happy rest of the day. I've been washing too. Loads of fun. Love the smell of fresh clean clothes.

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 324
Points 8,785
Norma Doll replied on Mon, Aug 26 2013 10:38 AM

Robin:
I hope you are having a swell Sunday

It is now Monday.....I had a good Sunday; I was busy all afternoon. I made the cakesicles (I baked 40 but only took 20 to church) they didn't hold up to the icing very well. They don't even compare to the beautiful cupcakes that Robin made. I finished the panties that go with the baby dress that I made for Felicia's grandbaby. They had just cleaned the carpet in the fellowship room, so I had them announce that the kids should eat them at the tables so as not to drop them on the carpet. The red icing would have stained really bad.  I didn't get my Sunday afternoon nap; therefore my legs and feet bothered me so much I had to get up and take a couple of pain pills at 12:30 to get to sleep and then I finally got up at 2:30 and went to the living room recliner and turned the tv on and slept till 8:30.  Here are the pictures.  BTY I will be giving the caksicle maker to my granddaughter to make for her kids.

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 324
Points 8,785
Norma Doll replied on Mon, Aug 26 2013 10:47 AM

Diane:
I'm hoping to go to church tomorrow but it looks doubtful the way I feel.  Have a great Sunday everyone!

I hope you feel better and that you went to church; sometimes being around church people makes one feel better.  If you are feeling depressed; here is something that helped me years ago when I was really depressed.     I read an article at the time that said "when you are depressed you are thinking about yourself and to start thinking about other people"  it worked for me THANK HEAVENS because I wouldn't have been around to have gotten together with George.  You might try that, Diane.  I have never let myself get depressed like that again!!   Hope this helps you, Diane.  Remember we are always here for you if you need to talk/vent or whatever.  Hugs ((((((((((((Diane))))))))).

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,811
Points 105,910
Linny t replied on Mon, Aug 26 2013 11:13 AM

Stephanie:

Hi everyone. TGIF from here too.

I've had some storm related internet problems the last couple days, and I'm sorry about missing your posts. Hope you're all enjoying your Friday night and looking forward to the weekend. I know I am....

My turn, lol.  My internet at home is down.  It has been since Friday night.  We had a power outage that lasted until around 3:30 AM and it hasn't worked since.  The guy's supposed to come out tonight to fix it.  

Linny T

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,811
Points 105,910
Linny t replied on Mon, Aug 26 2013 11:14 AM

Robin:
Been working on my Blog about our trip to Denali but it's going slow so because I want to make sure I include everything hopefully it will be up by the end of the month. 
 I'll look forward to this, Robin.

Linny T

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,811
Points 105,910
Linny t replied on Mon, Aug 26 2013 11:19 AM

Jo, those cake cycles look yummy.  I bet everyone wanted 2.  Love the little sun suit, too.  I love to look at baby clothes.  

Linny T

Page 108 of 143 (2137 items) «Prev106107108109110Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use