My Day 2

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,136 Replies | 8 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,261
Points 112,790
Linny t replied on Wed, Jul 3 2013 11:16 AM

Lillie,  hope your fumes go away before long.  Those can be brutal on sinuses.  Funny about DH.  He wants to get back to normal fast, right?  I know what you mean about the mats.  Not a problem as long as they stay flat.

Hope you enjoy your 4th.

Linny T

• Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,261
Points 112,790
Linny t replied on Wed, Jul 3 2013 11:19 AM

Robin:
Linny,  Do you get Thursday and Friday off?
 I do.  I had to use one of my vaca days, but they let me, so that's awesome.  Hope you enjoy your fireworks and get all you packing done.  I also hope that 3 weeks break in between goes by really slowly.  

Linny T

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,261
Points 112,790
Linny t replied on Wed, Jul 3 2013 11:20 AM

Stephanie:
We'll be heading to the beach for ours. Hopefully the rains won't cancel them. It's my younger brother's time to do dinner for company so I get to skate on that one.
 How nice for you, Stephanie.  A relatively stress free 4th.  I hope the rain passes you by.

Linny T

• Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Wed, Jul 3 2013 1:46 PM

YAY Linny. We love 4-day weekends!!!!

northern colorado

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Wed, Jul 3 2013 1:57 PM

Linny t:

Lillie,  hope your fumes go away before long.  Those can be brutal on sinuses.  Funny about DH.  He wants to get back to normal fast, right?  I know what you mean about the mats.  Not a problem as long as they stay flat.

Hope you enjoy your 4th.

Oh no. It takes two days to install the carpet in this big ole house. So, he was moving some of my sewing stuff into the master bedroom. Then he moved other stuff around. Really. I just only been out of bed for about 10 minutes when he started asking me this and that. HELLO! My brain was still asleep!  lol  Looks like they will be done today. Then I can start putting things back where they belong. I decided that I would take my time with fabric and such. I want to go through everything one more time before it goes back on the shelf. And it can start a nice bag for Goodwill donations.

Oh Oh Oh!  I bought myself a brand new Koala sewing cabinet yesterday. It was 30% off from Koala and then my sewing place gave me an additional 15% off and it comes with a chair!!! I did not get all the shelves that the picture has or all the plastic thingy holders. I do get the drawers. lol But all the hardware is there and I can get them later if I find that I need them. Takes about 6-8 weeks to get the cabinet because they are made to order. Gosh! I'm so excited!!!!!

Here is the link for my cabinet. Mine is white. 

northern colorado

• Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,562
Points 139,613

Lillie:
I just only been out of bed for about 10 minutes when he started asking me this and that. HELLO! My brain was still asleep!

My DH is like this every morning. Makes me crazy!!! I need a goodly amount of caffeine before I'm at that level unless I get up an hour or two before he does. 

That's an awesome cabinet! You'll have lots of fun with that. Especially being able to sink your machine and fmq at table level. How exciting. 

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,562
Points 139,613

Got my cq stencils from Sharon B today. How cool are these!!!! Did anyone else get theirs? Can't wait to play...

• Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,562
Points 139,613

Linny t:
Stephanie, do you know if Jo has tried clicking the "Report Issue" button in the upper right hand side of the home page?  She should do that first.  Also, I have found that Nana is most helpful in getting issues resolved around here.  If Jo could send her a personal message explaining I'm sure Nana will do all she can.

I'm not sure if she's done that or not. I just had an issue myself trying to reply and it signed me out like that. I switched over to Google Chrome and it seems to be ok.

Jo,

If your out there try Google Chrome too.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,261
Points 112,790
Linny t replied on Wed, Jul 3 2013 5:48 PM

Oh, my gosh, Lillie!  That is so beautiful!  You are going to make so many beautiful things on this cabinet.  I love the way the machines do that automatic into the cabinet thing.  Wow!  You are a very lucky girl!  What an incredible sale you found, too!

Was it you that had trouble getting on the site using Windows 8?  I can't remember.  That's what Jo thinks is her problem.  Here's what she wrote me:

Hi Linny,  I am still having trouble; can't get on to My Day 2.   I got a new computer last Tues. and it has windows 8...I had XP before.  That seemed to be the time there were technical problems.  I thought it was me; but now I see other people on. I get the posts with my emails; I am glad because at least now I can see what you guys are saying.  I even made a new name "normajo11030again" but it still doesn't work.  I sent them an email, so we will see what happens. 
It seems like I have a lot to tell you guys.  Soon I hope!!   Jo
Have any of you had this issue and know what to do?  

Linny T

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,261
Points 112,790
Linny t replied on Wed, Jul 3 2013 6:05 PM

Stephanie:

Got my cq stencils from Sharon B today. How cool are these!!!! Did anyone else get theirs? Can't wait to play...

What a nice surprise for you!  

Not yet, but I should soon.  I got on the list just after you, I think.  I saw in her post today that she's shipped all the orders and even has some stock.  How did they ship?  Did they come by mail or some other service like fedex or ups?  Did you see on her blog that she's having a give-away for a set of them?  

Linny T

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Wed, Jul 3 2013 6:59 PM

No, I did not receive my stencils. But I did get my Trish Burr Little Bee Eater kit. DH was really excited about the stamps she used on the outside of the package. Can't wait to get started on that project.

northern colorado

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,562
Points 139,613

Linny t:
 How did they ship?

Regular mail. She had them all packaged so sweet. I did see she's doing a give away, and I almost signed up. Then I thought "you silly, you have a set." Hard to resist a give away. LOL

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,562
Points 139,613

Lillie:
But I did get my Trish Burr Little Bee Eater kit.

That little bee eater is adorable. Now, correct me if I'm wrong. You have to purchase the flosses right? How does the 200 thread count muslin feel? Look forward to seeing it. 

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,261
Points 112,790
Linny t replied on Wed, Jul 3 2013 8:09 PM

I almost said this in my last post, but I've been given permission to let the cat out of the bag, so I'll say it now....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STEPHANIE!!!!!   AND MANY MORE!!!  I think it's just wonderful you got your stencils on your birthday!

Linny T

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,261
Points 112,790
Linny t replied on Wed, Jul 3 2013 8:17 PM

Lillie, you are just having a really great week, aren't you?  I hope you show us your little kit.  I'd love to see it.

Linny T

Page 73 of 143 (2137 items) «Prev7172737475Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use