rated by 0 users
This post has 2,136 Replies | 8 Followers

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 340
Points 9,315

Linny t:
How come all the words are backwards

I didn't realize the words were backwards.  It is probably because I rotated it, so it wasn't sideways. Let me see if I can get it back. I think I have it.

• Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,090
Points 41,770
Diane replied on Sun, Apr 14 2013 6:04 PM

They look really nice Normajo.  I like the way you framed them.  I hope I can do such a good job on my wall hangings.. Very cute with the comedy!

• Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,090
Points 41,770
Diane replied on Sun, Apr 14 2013 6:22 PM

Very nice quilt normajo.  I wouldn't have thought it was red and white Maybe it's the photo.  I like the small squares sewn together.  It's interesting that it's dedicated to a high school.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,546
Points 139,293
Stephanie replied on Sun, Apr 14 2013 6:55 PM

normajo1030:

The panels are still on my design wall. We will probably put them up tomorrow.   Jo

Jo, These are adorable, and funny! The mad dash for stashing fabric. LOL. I might have been there a time or two myself. LOL. The red quilt is beautiful, and I like your theme of Before and after. It'll make a neat addition to your living room. 

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,546
Points 139,293
Stephanie replied on Sun, Apr 14 2013 6:58 PM

Robin:
somehow my soreness comes later after I get up and move around.  It's like a delayed reaction.  

I call it rigormortus setting in. LOL. I'm the same way. Hope you got lots done and not enough that you ache all day tomorrow.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,172
Points 111,340
Linny t replied on Sun, Apr 14 2013 7:25 PM

Stephanie:
I call it rigormortus setting in. LOL.
 LOL that describes it perfectly, Stephanie.

Linny T

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,017
Points 65,040
Robin replied on Mon, Apr 15 2013 5:26 AM

Good Morning Everyone,

I'm wishing you a wonderful Monday.    A day I normally curse because it is the beginning of another week took on a whole new meaning this morning when I read a poster that a friend posted on FB.   It said that Mon is french for my, so technically that would make this "My Day" .   I like that idea.  I like the thought that this as appose to Friday is my day to do with as I please.  First I don't have to wait five days and second I feel determine to get the most out of it possible because it belongs to me.   Hopefully my attitude won't get me in trouble.

Surprisingly no sore muscles yet.   Last week it didn't kick in until the third day so maybe it was rigamorous .   Anyway I did get a lot done.  I finished the border around the bed that I was on, clean up my mess which was huge and I fed the mosquitoes.   Hope to get home early enough today to get some zinna seeds in the dirt and the last of the tomatoes planted.    

Started back on my June block yesterday!  Inspiration (which has been sorely lacking) pop up out of nowhere and I simply went with it for the most part.  When I get this row of work done I think I would be done with June and that will finish the squares in my BOM.  Then it will have to get in line on the put me together table.

Also spent a portion of the day grading papers.  Got a fair bit done.  I have some to do when I get to school but that's where I should do it.  So maybe it I get this bit done today I can start a habit.   Wouldn't that be lovely?

Well time to get up and move Donn.  Bless his heart he has been working on the yearbook every weekend since Spring Break and all of Spring Break.  The boy needs a break.  He's not a young has he use to be.    Anyway his coming to bed late is making us later and later to work, which starts both of our days off like a man shot of a cannon,  going very fast in one direction with no control.    

Today is also FCAT day for us so we have to get the kiddies to the right class at the right time and hope they do well. 

Have a day great "My day"

Robin

• Post Points: 35
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 340
Points 9,315

Stephanie:
It'll make a neat addition to your living room

Thanks, Stephanie.  I didn't know what I was going to do with them when I purchased them; I just like the sayings and ideas of them and of course they have cats on some of them.  I am tired of having the quilt on the wall, so I will put these up instead.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Mon, Apr 15 2013 6:37 AM

Hi Jo,

Love the red and white quilt. The panels are really cute. Why are the words backwards?

northern colorado

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Mon, Apr 15 2013 6:38 AM

Oh now it makes sense Jo.  lol

northern colorado

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,172
Points 111,340
Linny t replied on Mon, Apr 15 2013 11:20 AM

Robin:

I'm wishing you a wonderful Monday.    A day I normally curse because it is the beginning of another week took on a whole new meaning this morning when I read a poster that a friend posted on FB.   It said that Mon is french for my, so technically that would make this "My Day" .   I like that idea.  I like the thought that this as appose to Friday is my day to do with as I please.  First I don't have to wait five days and second I feel determine to get the most out of it possible because it belongs to me.   Hopefully my attitude won't get me in trouble.

Thanks for posting this Robin.  It made a huge difference in my thinking as well.  Good luck with FCATs and grading.  Maybe it'll be quiet there today with the testing going on.

Linny T

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,090
Points 41,770
Diane replied on Mon, Apr 15 2013 9:35 PM

Here is a picture of the dragon eggs .

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,090
Points 41,770
Diane replied on Mon, Apr 15 2013 9:42 PM

Here is the work I did on the 2 RR's I am in for this month.  

• Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,017
Points 65,040
Robin replied on Tue, Apr 16 2013 6:13 AM

Good Morning Everyone,

I hope that you are off to a wonderful start this morning.   

I've got to be brief since I got up late and am now running late for work.  

There's really not a lot to say in the light of yesterday.   How someone does that to innocent human beings is beyond my imagination.   I enrages my entire being. 

I hope that your day goes well and that each of you know how beautifully and wonderful you are made.

Diane--- Your blocks are very pretty.  I love the detail in your work.

Jo--- Love these panels.  Actually I think some of them might be images of me.

Stephanie--- Thanks for the well wishes I'm actually not sore at all so far

Oh I forgot!   The sink is officially installed.   Still missing the tile.  Hope they come this week while I can't do nothing because next week we got to jump back in it.

Hope your day is safe and beautiful just like each of you.

Robin

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,546
Points 139,293
Stephanie replied on Tue, Apr 16 2013 6:14 AM

Diane,

Look at all those eggs! They look good. Have you gathered any info as to how many might hatch? And how long it takes?

Your rr blocks are beautiful. You've been a busy lady!

Page 18 of 143 (2137 items) «Prev1617181920Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use