rated by 0 users
This post has 2,136 Replies | 8 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,561
Points 139,563
Stephanie replied on Sun, Mar 31 2013 1:34 PM

Linny t:
perfect would be listening to your cleaning lady doing the laundry in the background, lol.

LOL. So true!!!!

Hope you have a great time with Audra and Nate and the baskets, and God Bless you too.

Thanks for the Easter pic and the link for silkie pic's.

• Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,209
Points 111,870
Linny t replied on Sun, Mar 31 2013 10:05 PM

I did have a great time with Audra and Nate.  Thanks and you're welcome.  Some of those would make adorable silkies I think.  

Linny T

• Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,209
Points 111,870
Linny t replied on Mon, Apr 1 2013 11:38 AM

The Needlework Show is up again this year.  Lots of pretties to look at.  Lots of ideas to be had.  Lots of ways to loose yourself on the internet, lol.

Linny T

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Mon, Apr 1 2013 2:07 PM

Linny t:

The Needlework Show is up again this year.  Lots of pretties to look at.  Lots of ideas to be had.  Lots of ways to loose yourself on the internet, lol.

Thank you for the link Linny. There really is tons to looks at.

northern colorado

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,209
Points 111,870
Linny t replied on Mon, Apr 1 2013 5:47 PM

I found some purses that are divine.  Here's a link to Desinger Findings Purses.  The emphasis is on beading, but they are CQ and include silkies.  Aren't they lovely?  Some are award winning.

Linny T

• Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,561
Points 139,563

Linny t:
I found some purses that are divine.  Here's a link to Desinger Findings Purses.

Triple OMG! Now we're talking!!!!!! I think we all have one of these in us. Maybe not the talent for beaded handles and such yet, but to take a theme or favorite pic and "run" with it. Oh yes, we can all do that. Now to find a pattern, maybe, or should we pick out our own?

Thank you for the link. More excited than ever.... 

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,035
Points 65,520
Robin replied on Mon, Apr 1 2013 8:22 PM

Hello Everyone,

I posted this morning but I guess the site didn't like what I wrote.

Anyway it was here when I looked backed through.  

I hope you all had a marvelous Monday.   My day went about par for the course.   We'll see how tomorrow goes.

Robin

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,209
Points 111,870
Linny t replied on Mon, Apr 1 2013 9:55 PM

Stephanie:

Linny t:
I found some purses that are divine.  Here's a link to Desinger Findings Purses.

Triple OMG! Now we're talking!!!!!! I think we all have one of these in us. Maybe not the talent for beaded handles and such yet, but to take a theme or favorite pic and "run" with it. Oh yes, we can all do that. Now to find a pattern, maybe, or should we pick out our own?

Thank you for the link. More excited than ever.... 

You are more than welcome Stephanie.  When I saw them I said to myself, "Now that's what I'm talking about!"  Stunning work!  I agree that we all have one of these in us.  Like you say, maybe not so elaborate in the purse construction, but for sure to be decorated like that.  I don't know about picking our own.  Maybe we should all find a pattern we like and talk about them on here.  If they were relatively the same size, I don't see why we couldn't all have a different one.  What does everyone think of that?

Linny T

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,209
Points 111,870
Linny t replied on Mon, Apr 1 2013 9:58 PM

Robin, we love you.  We're here for you.  What can we do to help?  I'm praying for you to have an unexpectedly gratifying day tomorrow....a Terrific Tuesday!

Linny T

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,561
Points 139,563

Robin:
I posted this morning but I guess the site didn't like what I wrote.

Sorry to have missed your post. I was looking forward to it. Did Laurie get her test results back?

I hope your today is better than the par of yesterday.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,561
Points 139,563

Linny t:
 I don't know about picking our own.  Maybe we should all find a pattern we like and talk about them on here.  If they were relatively the same size, I don't see why we couldn't all have a different one.  What does everyone think of that?

That sounds like a great idea. I'm going to start looking today.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,035
Points 65,520
Robin replied on Tue, Apr 2 2013 6:11 AM

Good Morning Everyone,

I hope and pray that your day is off to a better than average start. 

Just another day in the neighborhood around here.   Work, home, bed is the plan.

Robin

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Tue, Apr 2 2013 6:41 AM

Linny t:

I found some purses that are divine.  Here's a link to Desinger Findings Purses.  The emphasis is on beading, but they are CQ and include silkies.  Aren't they lovely?  Some are award winning.

Those are really beautiful. Wow, Wow, and Wow!

northern colorado

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,561
Points 139,563

I have long thought of buying one of those vintage style purse frames and making my own purse. Just wasn't sure how to go about fashioning the pattern for the frame. Not sure if it interests anyone else, but while looking for patterns I came across this site that breaks down patterning very simply. I'm sure it could be applied to other frames as well.....     http://www.bustledress.com/cgi-bin/z.pl/reset/article.madame.20090611-01.html  

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,561
Points 139,563
Stephanie replied on Tue, Apr 2 2013 10:12 AM

Robin,

Good morning to you too.

I hope your day is off to a great start. You sound so tired thinking of work, home, bed before the day has even started. Hope you get to feeling better soon. 

Page 9 of 143 (2137 items) «Prev7891011Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use