Sew Easy Tool

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,119
Points 110,550
Linny t Posted: Tue, Feb 12 2013 3:51 PM

I was reading through my emails and came upon a blog telling about this product.  It's a scrap booker's tool for making holes for embroidery on paper.  I just thought it would be cool to adapt this for CQ seam patterns.  It's a rotary tool with changeable heads that roll on a scallop or zig zag, etc.  Could make marking seams easy and fun.  You could pierce velum and then pounce it onto your seams.  I wonder if you could use it with dressmakers carbon and roll light enough to not pierce the paper?  Anyways, it looked like a tool that could have some crossover use.

It is called 

We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy Starter Kit for Paper Crafting

Linny T

• Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,497
Points 138,408
Stephanie replied on Tue, Feb 12 2013 4:42 PM

That's really cool. I could see using it as a crossover too.  

• Post Points: 5
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 286
Points 26,315

Yes, I can see great cross over potential with this tool.  I love scrapbooking tools and try to find ways to incorporate in my CQ.

Thanks Linny for the link.

Darlene

from Western New York

• Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,119
Points 110,550
Linny t replied on Wed, Feb 13 2013 5:19 PM

I was just thinking about you, Darlene.  How's it going.

By the way, I found this tool on Hobby Lobby.  The starter pack is usually 29.95, but with their 40% off 1 regular price item it's $17 something.  I almost ordered it, but need to watch my cash flow this month.

Linny T

• Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,994
Points 64,435
Robin replied on Thu, Feb 14 2013 5:31 AM

Linny,

So cool.  I'll have to look and see if they have one at the store the next time I go.   Which will be this weekend,  with all the kids projects due for state me and this store are becoming good friends.   Thanks for the tip.

Robin

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use