The Needlework Show

rated by 0 users
This post has 6 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,312
Points 113,560
Linny t Posted: Mon, Oct 22 2012 12:20 PM

For anyone who's interested, The Needlework Show is open for viewing.  It's an online trade show for needlework.  Just click on the right side where it says "General Viewing".  Think of each link as a booth in a show.  There are so many vendors, it's impossible to get through them all quickly. 

Linny T

• Post Points: 35
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 355
Points 27,285

Linny, thanks for the link.  This was a wonderful wander thru the world of needlework.  Loved the hand dyeds and the wood floss keepers. 

Darlene

from Western New York

• Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,312
Points 113,560
Linny t replied on Mon, Oct 22 2012 5:22 PM

Me, too, Darlene.  That and all the sewing jewelry.  I realize it was mostly needlepoint & cross stitch, but it was creative input.  Also, since these were wholesalers it wasn't so tempting to buy.  

Linny T

• Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,979
Points 368,857
Kris replied on Mon, Oct 22 2012 11:33 PM

OMG Linny! 

I should never have opened that link. Can you hear all the cash registers from the sites I visited? LOL

Thanks for the link.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,579
Points 139,858
Stephanie replied on Tue, Oct 23 2012 12:25 PM

Kris:
Can you hear all the cash registers from the sites I visited? LOL

LOL, I just got started going through them.  What did you find?

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,979
Points 368,857
Kris replied on Wed, Oct 24 2012 12:49 AM

Stephanie,

I'm still working my way through them. So far I have ordered an Advent calendar from Le Jardin d'emilie, a "Chat Noir" from Art-Stitch a couple patterns from Crabapple Hill (love her patterns) and a "Cattitude" cross stitch from Creative Poppy. I like the wooden thread keepers but not sure I'll purchase just yet.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,579
Points 139,858
Stephanie replied on Wed, Oct 24 2012 6:09 PM

Kris:

I'm still working my way through them. So far I have ordered an Advent calendar from Le Jardin d'emilie, a "Chat Noir" from Art-Stitch a couple patterns from Crabapple Hill (love her patterns) and a "Cattitude" cross stitch from Creative Poppy. I like the wooden thread keepers but not sure I'll purchase just yet.

I think I should have heard those registers running. LOL. Now I Know where I'll be going to tomorrow to check out your finds. LOL. Not that I haven't been doing a little happy shopping of my own lately collecting goodies for CQ. You'll have to share your finds with us......  

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use