My Day.......

rated by 0 users
This post has 5,485 Replies | 12 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,903
Points 38,320
Diane replied on Wed, Jan 9 2013 12:41 PM

Good luck Normajo.  I hope you don't have to take the medication.  It just seems that it's one thing after another!

• Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,903
Points 38,320
Diane replied on Wed, Jan 9 2013 3:18 PM

Robin:
Diane, have you tried uristat

I'll try that Robin.  I have some baby wipes I am using several times a day in that area and that seems to help.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,903
Points 38,320
Diane replied on Wed, Jan 9 2013 3:25 PM

Thanks Stephanie---I'll check it out.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,808
Points 105,880
Linny t replied on Wed, Jan 9 2013 3:50 PM

Diane:

Linny--I didn't say this yesterday.  I am sorry that you had to go through all of that pain.  And so happy that you were able to get a correction for it.  When I was in my early 20's I had spastic colon and was on meds than included a minor tranqulizer.  I had to learn not to take my anxieties out on my body.  I am still learning.  In your case it was something that needed to be corrected.  I'm saying---glad they could help you.

Thanks, Diane.  I'm so glad they did find something, too.  It was a long painful road.  Learning not to take our anxieties out on our bodies is something some do better than others.  I carry my anxiety in my neck and have been trying all my life to stop it.  Easier said than done.

Linny T

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,246
Points 134,643

Robin:
Play God Day do not really excited me. 

They should change that to "random acts of kindness day". It sounds better. I'll go for the apricots myself. Love them. Although static's fun when your hair stands up and crackles with it.

Robin:
Yesterday we started the mad rush to finish projects for the state level competitions which are in March.  So after school I have kids making no sew hat and scarves for little old ladies at the senior citizens center and alphabet cards for a group of preschoolers at the local elementary school.   It was a long day.   But a productive one so that was good. 

I just love reading how proactive you and the kids are with the community. It's wonderful.

Robin:
you mention my ability to cook dinner each night.  It doesn't happen as often as I would like but I do try.

Thanks, I feel less guilty now. LOL. Your town doesn't offer a whole lot of choices for decent dinner meals does it? I'll take bacon, eggs and grits anytime. We're having left over chinese tonight. That's ok too. At least we got the family vegetable as one of the entrees.

Just in case you don't read the other posts, I got your block from Lillie today. The girls have done a  more than beautiful job on it.

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,246
Points 134,643

normajo1030:
I have joined this "Biggest Loser" on a Skinny Fiber site from fb.  I haven't even received it yet, so I am ahead of the game. lol  We have our first week weigh in today.

Jo,

Sorry to hear about your stomach issues and hope stopping the Motformin does the trick. I haven't heard of the Skinny fiber diet, but I'd ease into adding a lot of fiber if that's what it calls for all at once. I did that once and bloated up, and crazy gassy for a week or so. It's ok if you're home, although I remember Mike chortling over it quite a bit. LOL

Anyway, hope you get to feeling better real soon!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,246
Points 134,643

Linny t:
I had a male cat once and he loved me so much he always wanted to include me in the territory he marked off for himself.  Not a fun experience as you know.  I never strangled him, but like you I wanted to, lol.  

Oh yeah! That would be as close as it gets. LOL

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,246
Points 134,643

Linny t:
How does Shelby feel about it?  

I think she loves it. She always chases Gabby back out the door and they play for a while. Even with me everytime I'd go open the door, she'd be waiting right there for me to let her back out.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,246
Points 134,643

I had a funny day.

Clayton and I worked together and it was productive in spite of me falling down twice. LOL

The first time I stepped backward on some kind of log and lost my footing and fell right on my rear. Clayton's explanation was better as he said I teetered back and forth in slow motion as I tried to catch my balance and then plop. 

The second time I was sitting in one of those plastic outdoor chairs complaining about the heat. He said he thought the temps outside were nice. I told him, "That's probably because your not overweight like I am."  As soon as the words were out of my mouth, both back chair legs buckled under and broke completely and down I went again. You have to laugh at the irony of that one!

Fortunately, I can laugh about it and worked through the day, but I am sore now. I have an appointment early in the morning with a customer. Hopefully I won't be hobbling in. LOL

Have a great  evening girls. After this crazy getting up at 2:30 stuff, I think I've developed a pattern of needing to tuck in early.

• Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,808
Points 105,880
Linny t replied on Wed, Jan 9 2013 5:48 PM

Stephanie:
The second time I was sitting in one of those plastic outdoor chairs complaining about the heat. He said he thought the temps outside were nice. I told him, "That's probably because your not overweight like I am."  As soon as the words were out of my mouth, both back chair legs buckled under and broke completely and down I went again. You have to laugh at the irony of that one!
 That really made me LOL!  Sounds like something that would happen to me.  Hope you're not too sore tomorrow.

Linny T

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,808
Points 105,880
Linny t replied on Wed, Jan 9 2013 5:51 PM

Stephanie:
They should change that to "random acts of kindness day". It sounds better.
 I agree 100%  Maybe we should start a site and claim a national day every day.  I think we'd do a better job.  Oh, darn!  I forgot to buy some apricots, lol.

Linny T

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Wed, Jan 9 2013 5:55 PM

Stephanie:

Oh Stephanie, you poor dear. I really had to laugh out loud about this one. You're right. The irony on this one is priceless.

northern colorado

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,808
Points 105,880
Linny t replied on Wed, Jan 9 2013 5:57 PM

Jo, I've never heard of that diet, either.  Let us know how it goes.  I hope you can stay off Metformin.  Ricky used to take that and it made him feel icky all the time.  Hopefully you can control your blood sugar without it.  Seems like doctors put us on all kinds of medicines as we age and who knows how they will react  with our bodies much less with each other.  Good luck with yours.  Seems like you are taking control of things yourself.

Linny T

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,903
Points 38,320
Diane replied on Wed, Jan 9 2013 7:06 PM

Wow Stephanie---what luck you had today!  Don't send me any of that! LOL  I hope you feel better in the morning when you have to meet your next job.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,246
Points 134,643
Stephanie replied on Thu, Jan 10 2013 4:26 AM

Made me happy to give you all a chuckle for the day. I'm still laughing over it this morning.

Have to get ready for an early appointment. Hope you all enjoy your days. Check in later. 

Page 317 of 366 (5486 items) «Prev315316317318319Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use