rated by 0 users
This post has 5,485 Replies | 12 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Tue, Jan 8 2013 6:55 AM

Robin:

Good Morning My Fair Lady Friends,

I am proud to announce today is National Man Watcher's day or Show and Tell day at work.   

Man watcher's day is not exactly what I was expecting.  It's not keeping an eye out for the hotties.  It's watching men watch themselves you know catching them checking themselves out.   Got to say not exactly appropriate for my job.  So I'll be opting for Show and Tell day at work. 

Lillie,  How's the basement coming? 

Robin

Well that's a bummer about the Man Watcher's Day. I was all set to look for hotties at the gym!  lol

We're just waiting to here the price on the backsplash, get it ordered, and install it ourselves. Then (drum roll) we'll be DONE!!!  YAY

northern colorado

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,562
Points 139,613

Robin,

LOL. I think the man watchers day would have applied to yesterday for me. They were absolutely full of themselves. LOL.

Lillie:
I was all set to look for hotties at the gym!  lol

LOL.

Lillie:
We're just waiting to here the price on the backsplash, get it ordered, and install it ourselves. Then (drum roll) we'll be DONE!!!  YAY

Can't wait to see it!

• Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,562
Points 139,613

I've been up since 3:30. I think Mike needs to feed the furbabies earlier in the evening for me to get a full nights sleep. Gabby (rottie) decided to sleep under the covers again last night. She thinks she's little like the BT's. LOL When she woke up she pulled all of my covers off and dropped a toy on my nose. Oh joy! LOL. All the rustling around woke the rest of them up and pretty soon they were anxious and all over me to take them out.

In the course of the morning I noticed a big brown hawk in the back yard. I looked him up and think he may be a juvenile red shouldered hawk. Of course when I opened the door, he flew over to the neighbors but landed on a post. I used full zoom, but it's only 16x. and he was about 200 ft by then. Thought I'd share the photoshot with you this morning.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,267
Points 112,910
Linny t replied on Tue, Jan 8 2013 11:22 AM

Robin:
Linny,  I did not get Diane's block in the mail yesterday.  Will try for today but I'm suppose to have kids after school so it may be as late as tomorrow.  Sorry!  
 That's okay, Robin.  Just let me know when you do send it.

Robin:
It's watching men watch themselves you know catching them checking themselves out.
I've never heard of this one.  It is funny to watch them, though.  

Robin:
So I'll be opting for Show and Tell day at work. 
 This could be fun, too.  See the combination would be candid videos of men you work with checking themselves out, lol.  

Robin, where do you find these?

Linny T

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,267
Points 112,910
Linny t replied on Tue, Jan 8 2013 11:35 AM

What a beautiful hawk!  I have one that hangs around my back yard and also there's a nest of them behind my work.  I love the call they make and how they soar over the retention pond.

My pet upset my sleep last night, too.  For me it was my kitty.  He kept on coming and standing on my chest and meowing in my face.  I do not know what he was trying to tell me.  He's never done that before.  I feel bad now because I was a little rude to him for waking me up.  Then, of course the dogs were awake and wanted this or that.  

FPL decided to change out my electric meter, so when I came home all the clocks were blinking.  I reset them all thinking little of it, but I didn't set my alarm clock right and woke up almost an hour late.  Of course I didn't realize it until I had dilly-dallied with the dogs outside for awhile thinking I had plenty of time.  I feel like I'm still trying to catch up for being late.  Just one of those days, I'm afraid.  At least it's half over.

I'm up for another RR, but would prefer to wait a month or 2 to finish a couple of things and restock my stash.  Since we won't be done with this one until the first - second week of Feb, why don't we wait until April 1 to start the next one?  That way we can pick a theme and still have time to hunt and gather for it.

Linny T

• Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,148
Points 42,780
Diane replied on Tue, Jan 8 2013 1:22 PM

Robin, you are so funny with the days.  Men do need watching.

I managed to get Robin's block in the mail and it should be to you by Friday Lillie.

I'm still shakey and feverish and drinking all day.  Taking cranberry capsules and drinking water and cran juice.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,562
Points 139,613

Diane:
I'm still shakey and feverish and drinking all day.  Taking cranberry capsules and drinking water and cran juice.

You poor dear. Do you think the fever is from the UTI or your Fibro? I'm so sorry to hear you are feeling so bed.  

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,148
Points 42,780
Diane replied on Tue, Jan 8 2013 2:12 PM

I think the fever is from the UTI.  I don't get fever from the fibro.  Yesterday, I felt like my muscles were burning at times though.  Old age is not for sissies as they say, but I often feel like one.  

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,562
Points 139,613

Linny t:
 He kept on coming and standing on my chest and meowing in my face.  I do not know what he was trying to tell me.  He's never done that before.

It's so hard to know with kitty's. Otis will do that when the water bowl is empty in the kitchen, or has a hair in it. And their timing! I had a cat that would jump up and start licking my nose while I was sleeping. One night after three times of putting her off the bed, she got mad and hopped up on my ankles. She waited for me to raise my head and look at her and took a whiz on me. I swear she waited for me to feel it soaking through the sheets and hooped down and hid. It's funny now, but I wanted to strangle her at that moment. LOL

Linny t:
 I feel like I'm still trying to catch up for being late.  Just one of those days, I'm afraid.

I hate to be late worse than anything. The anxiety of it all just doesn't go away all day. Hope you get through ok, and that that new meter works out well for you.

Linny t:
why don't we wait until April 1 to start the next one?

That may work out. Mid April, after tax season would work better for me, or if Darlene wants a spot, I can sit out. Up to all of you.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,562
Points 139,613

Diane:
Yesterday, I felt like my muscles were burning at times though.  Old age is not for sissies as they say, but I often feel like one.  

It's hard not to feel like one when you get whammied like that.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,148
Points 42,780
Diane replied on Tue, Jan 8 2013 2:22 PM

It's beautiful here today---it's 60 degrees and the sun is shining.  It was a good day to go out even if it was just to the post office.  A lot of people get sick around Christmas. I have seen it in the other online groups that I belong to.  Hopefully everyone is recovering well.  A stressful time of year!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,148
Points 42,780
Diane replied on Tue, Jan 8 2013 2:24 PM

May 1st would be fine with me to start the next RR.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Tue, Jan 8 2013 4:14 PM

Diane:
Yesterday, I felt like my muscles were burning at times though.  Old age is not for sissies as they say, but I often feel like one.  

Diane, did you contact the doctors office? Maybe you are having a reaction to something.

northern colorado

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Tue, Jan 8 2013 4:17 PM

Linny, You could put out another post, after we've received our blocks back home, and see if there is interest from others. Then we can decide on a format once we know how many would be participating.

northern colorado

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,148
Points 42,780
Diane replied on Tue, Jan 8 2013 4:46 PM

Lillie---it's hard to tell with the fibromyailgia.  I've had those burning feelings before but just in case, I took a benadryl.  I feel better today----just some feverish feelings.  I am rarely allergic to drugs luckily.

Page 315 of 366 (5486 items) «Prev313314315316317Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use