rated by 0 users
This post has 5,485 Replies | 12 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,099
Points 110,105
Linny t replied on Tue, Nov 13 2012 5:25 PM

Lillie:

How do you stop getting email notifications? I unsubscribed and left the MQ7 thread, but I'm still getting bombarded with emails. Driving me nuts!

I'm not sure why it didn't stop.  When did you unsubscribe?

Linny T

• Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Tue, Nov 13 2012 5:31 PM

Robin:

Lillie,

Sounds like an adventure not to be taken lightly.   I'm curious what does your hubby do for a living that sends him to such an unhospitable place?

He is the environmental project mgr. He reviews all the proposed science projects to make sure they conform to the treaty requirements.

On another note. I received my box of stuff, and it was stuffed, from Evening Star Designs. WOW, WOW, WOW!!! I purchased hand dye batiks and a bunch of CQ trims and buttons. I was struggling with a few of the seams on Linny's block. Then I saw all my new CQ stuff and I know exactly what I'm gonna do. woo hoo.

Also, it is my plan to get the block in the mail to Stephanie (I think, I have to look up my mail to person lol) either this Fri or this Sat. I'm that close to being finished.  double woo hoo.

northern colorado

• Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,099
Points 110,105
Linny t replied on Tue, Nov 13 2012 5:33 PM

Lillie, that's fascinating about your husband getting to go to Antartica.  I can't even imagine what it must be like with those conditions.  That's the kind that becomes life threatening if you're stranded outdoors for even a short time.  Hope he gets to stay indoors most of the time.  He must have an interesting profession.  I'm glad to know that those penguins are protected by law so well.  Not that tons of people would flock there to get at them, but I'm sure some would otherwise there wouldn't be an international treaty, right?  It's one of the mysteries of nature that they exist there like they do.

You are so lucky to be going to your sister's for Thanksgiving.  What a joy it will be to have the whole family together.  I hope you have the best time ever.

Linny T

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Tue, Nov 13 2012 5:34 PM

Linny t:

Lillie:

How do you stop getting email notifications? I unsubscribed and left the MQ7 thread, but I'm still getting bombarded with emails. Driving me nuts!

I'm not sure why it didn't stop.  When did you unsubscribe?

One thread was over 6 months ago and the other one last week.

grrr...this site is being cantankerous again!    

northern colorado

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,099
Points 110,105
Linny t replied on Tue, Nov 13 2012 5:43 PM

Lillie, you're putting me to shame.  I am nowhere near being finished.  I'm happy for your double woo hoo.  I can hardly wait until you post the picture of my block.  Then I'll have a double woo hoo, too.  I'm sure of it.  

I love ordering from ESD.  She used to have a monthly club where she'd send a newsletter with a block design and all the "fixings" to make one for your own.  I really loved getting those and was sad when they stopped.  Still can you imagine putting them together and trying to keep up?  I'm just happy she is still in business.  

Linny T

• Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,099
Points 110,105
Linny t replied on Tue, Nov 13 2012 5:50 PM

Lillie, are the posts from people you have friended?

Linny T

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,049
Points 41,070
Diane replied on Tue, Nov 13 2012 8:19 PM

What's MQ7?

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,099
Points 110,105
Linny t replied on Tue, Nov 13 2012 9:10 PM

MQ7 is the latest mystery quilt group. 

I had a big long post typed and my internet went down.  I just don't have the energy to do it over.  Oh, well. Tomorrow's another day.

Diane, did you see my reply to the site problems?  

Linny T

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Tue, Nov 13 2012 9:44 PM

Thanks Linny. I am looking forward to spending time with my sister and the rest of the family.

northern colorado

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Tue, Nov 13 2012 9:46 PM

Linny t:

Lillie, are the posts from people you have friended?

NO they are from everyone who had subscribed to that group. Grrr...it's so frustrating. I have about 25-36 every morning from that one group.

northern colorado

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,049
Points 41,070
Diane replied on Wed, Nov 14 2012 12:20 AM

I got the information Linny.   I'm a little off today---that's my only excuse for letting you know.  I am still upset about my daughter and I'm hoping I can come to terms with it soon so my life will go on as before.

• Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,972
Points 63,940
Robin replied on Wed, Nov 14 2012 4:32 AM

Good Morning Everyone,

Lillie what an amazing feat to have your block almost ready to mail.   I can't wait to see it.   I'm steadily working on yours but had a slow start.  At least now I have a plan and think I know what I'm going to do.   I should make the first. 

Diane,  Hang in there the holidays are very difficult to be separated from those we love.  But be assured that God can heal all wounds even the deeply inflicted ones that seem to be bottomless.    I pray that the Lord with supply with a gentle peace that passes all understanding and guards your heart and soul, body and mind.   You are an amazing woman with a caring heart.  Thank care of yourself.

Today is the day for the Senior Picture taking, so hopefully the rain will pass through without a visit and things will go as planned.   I'm not sure what all pictures we'll take the guy that does this is very good.  He did the oldest daughter when she was a senior.  But he is expensive.  However, I have loved looking at the pictures he took everyday so it must be worth it.  I really wanted him to do Key's because she doesn't smile for just anyone, but she is comfortable enough we should see her real smile.

Has there been any word from Darlene since the message about having to take her mom to the Doctor?

Here's hoping that everyone's day is peacefilled and wonderful.

Robin

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Wed, Nov 14 2012 7:59 AM

Diane:

I got the information Linny.   I'm a little off today---that's my only excuse for letting you know.  I am still upset about my daughter and I'm hoping I can come to terms with it soon so my life will go on as before.

Diane-we are all here to support each other. Anytime you feel like venting we are hear to listen and offer support. 

northern colorado

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,099
Points 110,105
Linny t replied on Wed, Nov 14 2012 11:26 AM

You should report it in the thread for that over in Forums.  Maybe even call them and tell them about it.  They may be able to walk you through it.  When you go to the group now, does it say you are still a member?

Linny T

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,099
Points 110,105
Linny t replied on Wed, Nov 14 2012 11:33 AM

Diane:

That's okay.  Just wanted to make sure you knew I answered you.  I'm sorry for your heartache.  Do you journal?  Sometimes it helps to put it on paper when you can't work it out in the real world. 

Linny T

Page 259 of 366 (5486 items) «Prev257258259260261Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use