rated by 0 users
This post has 5,485 Replies | 12 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,497
Points 138,408

Robin:

I hope you all have a great day.

Hope you have had a great day too Robin. Hopefully the rain has come and gone. It's sprinkling a little here. I was looking around yesterday and I can't believe how quickly things dry out when the rainy season ends.

I went out on my lanai yesterday not paying attention and almost stepped on a little snake. He wasn't going anywhere and just looked at me. I finally got a broom that I could shoo him along with and he went out the tiniest hole in the bottom of my screen that I didn't even know was there. Least he was just a little garden snake. Life is just full of surprises. LOL

• Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,119
Points 110,550
Linny t replied on Tue, Nov 6 2012 5:21 PM

Stephanie, if you video taped all the little creatures in your world you could produce it as "Stephanie's Wild Kingdom".

Linny T

• Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,119
Points 110,550
Linny t replied on Tue, Nov 6 2012 5:23 PM

Stephanie:
Go for it! Buttons too?

I hadn't thought about buttons.  Hmmm.  Something to think about.

Linny T

• Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,063
Points 41,335
Diane replied on Tue, Nov 6 2012 5:36 PM

Speaking of buttons, Buttons Galore sent me an email so I had to order buttons.  I have been neglecting my sewing supplies much too long.  Too much jewelry making---not my first love!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,119
Points 110,550
Linny t replied on Tue, Nov 6 2012 5:56 PM

Diane, Tito is such a character.  I never thought they had so much cunning to wait until you were out of the room before they got into mischief like that.  I'm so glad you two bonded like you did. It seems he is a joy to you.

Linny T

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,994
Points 64,450
Robin replied on Tue, Nov 6 2012 6:35 PM

Well, Stephanie can't say that's a surprise I would like.  I'm not much of a snake fan.  Glad he was a friendly one.

Robin

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,063
Points 41,335
Diane replied on Tue, Nov 6 2012 7:31 PM

Stephanie:
He wasn't going anywhere and just looked at me.

That is funny that he wasn't scared of you.  You do see a lot of wildlife where you live.  It's great!

I have an interesting adventure with Tito daily.  He is intelligent and we are still learning each other.   Today I nudged him off of the radiator so I could clean it and replace the towel.  Later I came to check on him and he wasn't his usual indignant self---like "what do you want!"  He was hunkered down like "can I stay here now?"  It will be nice to see if he can really calm down enough where he trusts me like my previous iguana did.  Bubba never scratched or bit me like Tito has done.  I hope he gets that tame.

• Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,994
Points 64,450
Robin replied on Wed, Nov 7 2012 4:17 AM

HOORAY!!!!

My new boss is an awesome guy with a strong desire to do the job!  Don't get me wrong our current superindent is a wonderful lady, but the she's retiring.   The other guy really scared me. Needless to say I slept like a log!

Diane,  I'm so glad to hear that Tito is calming down.   I love the way you describe his looks. 

I hope that you all have a great day.

Robin

• Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,497
Points 138,408

Diane:
It will be nice to see if he can really calm down enough where he trusts me like my previous iguana did.  Bubba never scratched or bit me like Tito has done.  I hope he gets that tame.

When I think of how far you've come with him is such a short time, it seems likely that he'll come around. I like reading about your adventures with him.

We do have a lot of wildlife here. We're on the outskirts of the everglades, so I would imagine we see a little more of the natural wild life. The frogs are what crack me up. In the rainy season, you can open the door at night and it's so loud with croaks and singing frogs that it makes me laugh to think of them all out there chattering. Who needs mosquito control with all of that? LOL

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,497
Points 138,408

Robin:
My new boss is an awesome guy with a strong desire to do the job! 

Good for you Robin!!!!! 'Bout time!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,497
Points 138,408

Diane:
Speaking of buttons, Buttons Galore sent me an email so I had to order buttons.

LOL. It's contagious! I don't know about you, but right before the holidays I really get the urge to do things like this. Mike used to tease me that I must think I'm not going to get any presents. LOL. Well, he does have a history of grab and go shopping, and I do take a lot of it back. He'll do things like buy a blouse in a size 10. I think I wore a size 10 when I was born. LOL 

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,497
Points 138,408

It's going to be one of those crazy  days. Too many jobs to be to and too little time to be on just one. At least the big one is to the punch out stage. The rest should go quickly after this.  Run, run, run! LOL.

Hope all of you have a more laid back day and a happy, healthy one to boot!

• Post Points: 80
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,994
Points 64,450
Robin replied on Wed, Nov 7 2012 5:13 AM

Stephanie,

Hope your crazy day goes well.   

Robin

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,119
Points 110,550
Linny t replied on Wed, Nov 7 2012 6:38 AM

Robin:

HOORAY!!!!

My new boss is an awesome guy with a strong desire to do the job!  Don't get me wrong our current superindent is a wonderful lady, but the she's retiring.   The other guy really scared me. Needless to say I slept like a log!

That's good news, Robin.  What a relief that must be.  Bosses can be the #1 cause of stress in our lives.  I'm happy to hear you like your new one.

Linny T

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,119
Points 110,550
Linny t replied on Wed, Nov 7 2012 6:41 AM

Stephanie:
It's going to be one of those crazy  days.

Stephanie, hope your day goes smooth as silk.  Punch out is good.  One step closer to the final payment.  

Linny T

Page 251 of 366 (5486 items) «Prev249250251252253Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use