rated by 0 users
This post has 5,485 Replies | 12 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,121
Points 110,560
Linny t replied on Thu, Oct 4 2012 6:32 PM

Diane:
She's cleaning my bathroom now.  I'm in heaven!
 I can imagine!  I hate cleaning the bathroom.

Linny T

• Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,063
Points 41,350
Diane replied on Thu, Oct 4 2012 7:37 PM

Linny---I got your block today!!!   Yea!!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,121
Points 110,560
Linny t replied on Thu, Oct 4 2012 8:07 PM

Diane:

Well, I think I'm just going to go celebrate, lol!!!  Actually I've been trying to get on here and ask if you did, but I've been having trouble with the site being slow.    

Linny T

• Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,994
Points 64,465
Robin replied on Fri, Oct 5 2012 6:13 AM

Hooray, It's Friday!

No kids today,  please don't think I don't love my students it's just I'm looking forward to catching up on various things, which is easier when you don't have kids.   Now if the internet will just work on my office computer.

I hope that you all have a productive day.  

Linny so glad your block arrived at Diane's.   I know you are relieved.  

Diane enjoy your clean apartment, sound like heaven.

Have a great Friday everyone.   Go Cowboys!!!

Robin

• Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Fri, Oct 5 2012 8:03 AM

Linny t:

Diane:

OK, you've convinced me. I'm just going to bite the bullet and hire someone to come and clean the house for me. It's just a one-time cleaning anyway.

northern colorado

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Fri, Oct 5 2012 8:05 AM

Diane:

YEA! We're back on track again. woo hoo.

Do you want me to wait until the end of Oct before I send Diane's block Stephanie? No worries and no rush. Just asking.

northern colorado

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,063
Points 41,350
Diane replied on Fri, Oct 5 2012 10:28 AM

I think when you are done with the block, you can take pictures and send it on Lillie.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,121
Points 110,560
Linny t replied on Fri, Oct 5 2012 11:45 AM

Diane:

I think when you are done with the block, you can take pictures and send it on Lillie.

I agree.  Stephanie will probably like having extra time, lol.

Linny T

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,121
Points 110,560
Linny t replied on Fri, Oct 5 2012 11:46 AM

Lillie:

Linny t:

Diane:

OK, you've convinced me. I'm just going to bite the bullet and hire someone to come and clean the house for me. It's just a one-time cleaning anyway.

Go for it, Lillie!  I would if I could.

Linny T

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,063
Points 41,350
Diane replied on Fri, Oct 5 2012 3:58 PM

Linny t:
Go for it, Lillie!  I would if I could.

I'm having her to come back monthly for the  "heavy cleaning" as someone said.  I need this and hopefully next time she can do more.  She worked for 4 hours.   Just too much to do it all but she was thorough.  Everything was cleaned and dusted. 

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,994
Points 64,465
Robin replied on Fri, Oct 5 2012 4:08 PM

So I want to see if I'm understanding what I'm reading.   If I'm finished with Stephanie's block I should go ahead and forward it to the next person?????

Well today was not quite as productive as I had hoped.  But better than no time at school at all.  I still have some work to do before the weekend is up but I'm in better shape than I have been in weeks.  If I can just keep the momentum going.

Donn and I have agreed this is not the weekend to try and get off to do something fun so I'm going to enjoy my time working on the things I've got started here at the house and hope for next weekend.   It's all good.  If I get all caught up like I hope to then I'll be ready for some fun next weekend.  It's just with Homecoming he's been super busy trying to get pictures of everything for the yearbook. 

Anyway this weekend is a perfect weekend for getting the last two squares of Harry Potter done or some other craft like BOM square.  There is never a lack of things to do in Robin world.

Diane do you get your new iguana this weekend ???

Robin

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,499
Points 138,433

Lillie:

Do you want me to wait until the end of Oct before I send Diane's block Stephanie? No worries and no rush. Just asking.

Send it on Lillie. I can get a crossover shopping done if I need more embellishments.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,499
Points 138,433

Linny t:
Stephanie will probably like having extra time, lol.

You know me too well. LOL

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,499
Points 138,433

Robin:
There is never a lack of things to do in Robin world.

I hope however your weekend turns out it's a good one. At least you'll have something to look forward to.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,499
Points 138,433

I have had a busy day.. I went to DS Paul's early this morning and just got home. We ripped out the entire bottom areas of his kitchen cabinets. He did the heavy lifting. I pretty much took the hadrware and doors off, undid his plumbing to the sink and did some wall patching. It was icky and dirty as this place was built in the seventies and I feel like scouring myself with comet LOL, but it was worth it to feel like I was helping. I also got a sneak peek at his new cabinets. Going to be such a change and beautiful for his place.  

Have to work a full day tomorrow, so probably won't be back online until the evening.

Diane,

I'm so happy for you about your housekeeping help. What a lift for you.

Lillie, I heard there's snow in Colorado.

Gotta go get some dinner, feed the dogs and rest. Hope everyone has a wonderful evening and weekend.   

Page 216 of 366 (5486 items) «Prev214215216217218Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use