rated by 0 users
This post has 5,485 Replies | 12 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,579
Points 139,858
Stephanie replied on Tue, Sep 25 2012 1:04 PM

Linny t:
Now it seems I just inherit by childrens and grandchildren's animals. 

Hmmm. Come to think of it, I've now inherited three dogs over the years from Paul. LOL. 

• Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Tue, Sep 25 2012 2:28 PM

lol that was a cute cartoon!

We have wood cabinets installed in the basement. And a bar that you can sit 4-6 people comfortably. I should take a picture and post it when, and IF, we ever get the bar top completed!  lol

northern colorado

• Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Tue, Sep 25 2012 2:32 PM

Linny t:

Who is the author of the calender?  Is it Evening Star? 

Piecemakers  calendar 2001. 

northern colorado

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 357
Points 9,640

[quote user="Diane

Tito's owner will pick him up maybe tomorrow.  The other iguana may come Friday.

[/quote

I am happy you are getting the other iguana and hope he/she is very friendly.  I am sorry Tito didn't work out; you will probably always think about her and wonder what happened with her and if her knees every got better.  I knew nothing about iguanas until you started talking about yours; I didn't realize they could be held and cuddled. I guess I thought you just fed them and looked at them.  Jo

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Tue, Sep 25 2012 3:47 PM

[quote user="Diane

Tito's owner will pick him up maybe tomorrow.  The other iguana may come Friday.

[/quote

Well that's just super Diane. Seems like everything worked out really well for you. Hoping this iguana is better suited to it's new environment.

northern colorado

• Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,115
Points 67,290
Robin replied on Tue, Sep 25 2012 5:06 PM

Good Evening everyone,

Diane,  Your a revolving door of iguanas.

Jo, Your dinner sounds wonderful. How sweet of your husband to fix up your art display.

Lillie,  Your box sounds fabulous.

Stephie's Zoo,  sounds like a wonderful place.

I did finally make it home to my sofa.  I'm doing some work and watching a little TV.   I came home from school and put a pot of stew beef in the oven to cook, took a hot salt bath and now I'm making my way through the paper work I was going to stay at school and do.  

Robin

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,159
Points 43,045
Diane replied on Tue, Sep 25 2012 6:07 PM

Robin:
Diane,  Your a revolving door of iguanas.

LOL  You are right Robin.  What is this all about???.  I think I learned a couple of  good lessons here.   Don't let the lizards out on the balcony  unless they are confined, and wait for what you want before you take something on you can't do.    LOL

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,159
Points 43,045
Diane replied on Tue, Sep 25 2012 6:48 PM

Lillie:
Hoping this iguana is better suited to it's new environment.

Thanks Lillie---this one is supposed to be mild mannered.  He doesn't sound as pretty as Tito but he probably won't rear up his back when I get near him and give me the stink eye!  LOL   Looking forward to it.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,333
Points 113,860
Linny t replied on Tue, Sep 25 2012 7:17 PM

Diane:
but he probably won't rear up his back when I get near him and give me the stink eye!  LOL   Looking forward to it.
 Diane, every time I read "stink eye" I laugh.  I have to tell you, though, Iguanas are just big enough that I wouldn't want rearing up backs or stink eye from one, either.  Especially if it was my pet.  I hope this one turns out to be your best friend for many years.

Linny T

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,579
Points 139,858
Stephanie replied on Wed, Sep 26 2012 3:36 AM

Linny t:
every time I read "stink eye" I laugh.

Me too! I'm thinking I may develop one of my own. LOL

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,579
Points 139,858
Stephanie replied on Wed, Sep 26 2012 3:40 AM

Lillie:

We have wood cabinets installed in the basement. And a bar that you can sit 4-6 people comfortably. I should take a picture and post it when, and IF, we ever get the bar top completed!  lol

You're almost there. Would love to see pic's when you finish.

Diane,

Hope Tito get's picked up and the new baby arrives safely on Friday.

Robin,

Hope you enjoyed your couch tater evening, and feel better this morning. 

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,579
Points 139,858
Stephanie replied on Wed, Sep 26 2012 4:02 AM

I was having trouble posting in the afternoon yesterday, so I decided to work on my wool block. I got so into it that I lost track of time. I was so tired at 7pm that I thought I'd have a quick nap and get back up at 10 and stay up all night so I could stay on track for our night schedule. Instead, I  woke up at 3 am. LOL. Hopefully I'll be ready for another nap by 3pm and get some shut eye for tonight. Hope to finish this job by the end of the week. I have another scheduled and ready to move on.I really do like getting up this early. The dogs are still sound asleep and it's peaceful.

I've been watching Home Improvement shows. Once it stops raining so much I want to finish spray my cabinet doors, and I'm thinking this morning that I'm going to pull the drawer boxes out and drill holes for knobs on them. I keep pushing them in all the way and have a hard time getting them back out because I ordered them to fit snug.   

Paul is supposed to stop by when he gets off shift. Hope he has a little time to visit and maybe have breakfast before he goes into the office. His new kitchen cabinets are coming in soon for his place. I'm so excited for him.  

Think it's coffee and get busy time....  

• Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,115
Points 67,290
Robin replied on Wed, Sep 26 2012 5:19 AM

Well, thanks to some medication I slept last night but now I'm running late.  

I decided I didn't care that I was still going to sit down and catch up with everyone.

Stephanie,  I do hope you get your 3pm nap, it sound like you are in for a long day.   I glad to hear your working on your cabinet doors again can't wait to see it finished.   Good luck with your napping.

I hope everyone has a good day!

Robin

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,579
Points 139,858
Stephanie replied on Wed, Sep 26 2012 9:18 AM

Robin:
I decided I didn't care that I was still going to sit down and catch up with everyone.

Are you sure this is Robin? Just teasing. Hope we didn't make you too late catching up with our chatter.

Robin:
I glad to hear your working on your cabinet doors again can't wait to see it finished. 

It's just crazy how things can get put off.  First company, then rain, rain, rain. I got the holes drilled and the knobs all on to make sure they were right, now I can take them all off again to finish painting.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,159
Points 43,045
Diane replied on Wed, Sep 26 2012 11:36 AM

Stephanie:
I'll be ready for another nap by 3pm and get some shut eye for tonight.

Oh Stephanie---you are such a trooper.  I hope you finish this night work soon.

Page 205 of 366 (5486 items) «Prev203204205206207Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use