rated by 0 users
This post has 5,485 Replies | 12 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,815
Points 105,930
Linny t replied on Mon, Sep 17 2012 5:53 PM

Diane:
A dog crate is another option but I would rather not take up space.

I totally understand this.  That's why I'd be willing to give you mine, lol.  I'm sure you'll come up with a good solution.  I'm sorry you had to learn the hard way, as you put it.  I think we've all had lessons with pets we'd rather forget because they are so painful.  I know I have.

Linny T

• Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,253
Points 134,738
Stephanie replied on Mon, Sep 17 2012 6:02 PM

Linny t:
That would be so funny I don't think I could do it without LOL.

I was hoping you'd get a chuckle out of that. Your reply made me laugh just thinking of you trying to keep a straight face.

Off to the night shift for me. I forgot to mention how beautiful this place is at night, They have built a new deck on that overlooks the water and mangroves. It's so serene. Not that I'll see much of it, but still it's like a place set back in time.

Have a great evening everyone.

• Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,815
Points 105,930
Linny t replied on Mon, Sep 17 2012 6:50 PM

Stephanie:

Off to the night shift for me. I forgot to mention how beautiful this place is at night, They have built a new deck on that overlooks the water and mangroves. It's so serene. Not that I'll see much of it, but still it's like a place set back in time.

Sounds great and it's so like you to find the good in having to pull an all nighter.  Hope your evening goes well.

Linny T

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,846
Points 60,945
Robin replied on Tue, Sep 18 2012 4:41 AM

Linny t:

Stephanie:

Sounds great and it's so like you to find the good in having to pull an all nighter.  Hope your evening goes well.

Stephanie does have a way of finding the bright spot in things.  

Robin

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,846
Points 60,945
Robin replied on Tue, Sep 18 2012 4:48 AM

Good Morning Everyone!

Please note the time of this post.  Someone got a full night's sleep!   It sure feels good.

Woke up to the sound of rain around four and roll right over and went back to sleep.  Xanax is good for that, but I hate to take it because they claim it is highly addictive.  But fortunately a 1/4 of a 1mg tablet and I sleep like a baby but wake up refreshed.

Diane baby gates may work for your balcony.  Alot of times you can find those at goodwill or yard sales.

It's Tuesday and I hope you have the best!

Good night Stephanie,  Sleep tight.  I hope these all nights don't mess up your sleep cycle to much.

Robin

• Post Points: 80
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,253
Points 134,738
Stephanie replied on Tue, Sep 18 2012 6:01 AM

Good Morning Robin! It's always so nice to see your morning posts.

Good to hear you got a good nights sleep! I don't think you have much to worry about with that dosage. I'm sure it's doing you a lot more good getting a good sleep.

I just got home! We got there at 8 and had to wait until 10:30 for the tile guys to leave so I made the best of it and got to have plenty of time to enjoy the sites while Mike watched football. After that it was "get 'er done" mode. 

The dogs are wild again this morning after not having us home, so after a half hour or so, I'll have them "help me" take the garbage out and then it's time for lights out whether they like it or not. LOL. Mike has already dozed off and oldest rottie Shelby just slammed the bedroom door leaving me with the youngsters. I just had to check in and see how everyone was before I  go to sleep.

Have a great day and thanks for the compliments, you and Linny. Made me really happy to come home and see them. You're the best!

• Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,907
Points 38,355
Diane replied on Tue, Sep 18 2012 10:35 AM

Robin---so glad you got a good nights sleep and that the Melatonin helped.  The baby gates are a great idea!!  Thanks!!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,815
Points 105,930
Linny t replied on Tue, Sep 18 2012 11:17 AM

Robin:

Please note the time of this post.  Someone got a full night's sleep!   It sure feels good.

Good for you Robin.  A good nights rest goes a long way to being able to solve problems.  When I go through a spell of being unable to sleep well I just can't think 2 thoughts in a row without getting confused.  I took Xanax after Ricky passed.  Not every day, just on the bad nights.  It was a God send then, but I worried about addiction, too.  My Dr. said it wouldn't hurt me as long as I didn't take it every night for a long spell.  Hey, everyone needs a little help sometimes.

Linny T

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,815
Points 105,930
Linny t replied on Tue, Sep 18 2012 11:20 AM

Robin:

Diane baby gates may work for your balcony.  Alot of times you can find those at goodwill or yard sales.

Robin, that's a really good idea.  

Linny T

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,815
Points 105,930
Linny t replied on Tue, Sep 18 2012 11:22 AM

Stephanie:
Mike has already dozed off and oldest rottie Shelby just slammed the bedroom door leaving me with the youngsters.
 This is so cool that Shelby knows how to make it so Mike can rest.  What a good girl!  Too bad she won't babysit for you so you can get rest also, lol.  She probably did babysit all night long.  Older dogs are wise sometimes.

Hope you find it easy to sleep today.

Linny T

• Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,907
Points 38,355
Diane replied on Tue, Sep 18 2012 11:27 AM

Lillie---if you want a good choice of buttons, google  ButtonsGalore.com

• Post Points: 50
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 130
Points 23,525
Darlene replied on Tue, Sep 18 2012 12:15 PM

Diane, OH MY!  What a wonderful selection of buttons.  I could spend all day looking at their buttons.

Thanks for the info.  What  resource to have.  Everything imaginable.

Darlene

from Western New York

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 130
Points 23,525
Darlene replied on Tue, Sep 18 2012 12:18 PM

Stephanie:
just got home!

Stephanie, hope you don't have too many more of these over nighters.  They can take a toll on the body.  Understandable that the resteraunt wants you to work when they are closed but still tough to do for any amount of consecutive days.

Hope the dogs adjust to this and let you sleep during the day so you can work when you need to.

Darlene

from Western New York

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 130
Points 23,525
Darlene replied on Tue, Sep 18 2012 12:21 PM

RRobin, glad you got a good night's sleep.  Don't let the stress of your new schedule keep you up at night.

Listen to what yoiur doctor says about sleep aides.  They will be able to help you if used correctly.

Hope your Tuesday was a good one and that the rest of your week goes smoothly.

Darlene

from Western New York

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,253
Points 134,738
Stephanie replied on Tue, Sep 18 2012 2:17 PM

Diane:
ButtonsGalore.com

What a fun site, and tons of choices. Thanks for the link.

Page 196 of 366 (5486 items) «Prev194195196197198Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use