Crazy Quilt Gatherings

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,214
Points 111,955
Linny t Posted: Mon, Aug 1 2011 9:20 PM

I finally got around to downloading Issue 2 of Pat Winter's Crazy Quilt Gatherings.  Oh, my!  Such inspiration all in 40 pages!  It's been out for some time now, but I'm not used to looking for it yet.  Stephanie, you mentioned when it was first out and I tried to download it from the e-mail, but couldn't at work.  Today I was just surfing at lunch and her name popped up in a search and reminded me.  It's well worth looking at.  The download price is $5.00 and a hard copy can be had for $10.00.  Here's the link for the magazine:  http://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/194252/follow,

and here's the link to her blog.  http://gatherings100.blogspot.com/.

I like her style.

Linny T

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,037
Points 65,575
Robin replied on Tue, Aug 2 2011 4:53 AM

Wow!

I saw some cute stuff in there.   I may have to download a copy for me to use.  Thanks for sharing ladies.

Robin

• Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,561
Points 139,563

Linny,

So glad you were able to work out the download. I want to get the hard copies of these and Allie Allers book as well. They have such wonderful illustrations and tips.

I love her blog. She goes to great strides to make it beautiful. I love how she incorporates the vintage photo's into her writings and also inspirations and links to beautiful embellishments I have never seen. I  linked to Allie Allers blog from there which is wonderful as well. It was fun to see how her quilt progresses.  

• Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,037
Points 65,575
Robin replied on Mon, Aug 8 2011 6:52 AM

Stephanie,

Try Borders, they were at 25% off all of their craft books this past Friday and I think I saw it there.  I know I saw the bead bible.

Robin

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,561
Points 139,563

Thanks for the info Robin.

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use